Bellfield Clothing Reviews

POTTERY LANE
MANCHESTER
M12 5AD

Tell us how Bellfield Clothing made you happy
Good clothes & good service!
Very well made & value for money
I'm normally an xl but the coat i bought is more like xxl so will have to return it
Nice garment. Good price. I would like to know something about the sustainability/fair pay/ supply chain on the website to be assured that that price does not come at too great a human/environmental cost.
Placed an order. When it arrived, one of the garments had holes in it. Bellfield dealt with it promptly and sensibly. They sent me a free returns label for the other items (which were too big). As a further apology, if I chose to reorder the items, they upgraded my delivery. It arrived a couple of days later. The quality of the garments seem good and the customer service is very personal. First order...not my last!
Hi there I sent you an email a couple of days ago, did you get it
Decent delivery, very good quality. Sweet.
Coat was great, but drunken me still thinks I can fit into a small...... I could not! Unfortunately wasn’t a fan of the shirt but great service and the items were good quality
Fast delivery, items as described. Would recommend to friends and family.
Very stylish and wide range of products as well as very affordable!!
Ive always loved Bellfield clothing. Their clothing is on point. Great quality and even better fitting too. Though as they mainly operate online, I do have trouble picking items as ive always been that body type where I need to try the items on first. So there have been times where I have to order items and send it back. This would be Bellfield only down fall as there are no free returns. Dont let that stop you though as they have some amazing products. :)
Very good discount and very fast delivery! Size S is still big (body fits well but T shirt too long, I'm 5'4'') Vey good overall, good style, should create size XS!
Delivery on time , Well fitted but one of the T-shirt’s were bigger in size . Happy with Proust and prize . Good quality and fit .
Good little offer on, managed to cop a cheeky little polo. Best 5£ I’ve spent 😁
Had some trousers an tshirts all good quality an always good deals on!
Good price and value for money
Swift delivery and stylish clothing. Very impressed with the Bellfield experience.
Brilliant value for money and fit lovely prompt updates when items will be delivered
this is the second piece I’ve purchased from BC, and looks to be solid quality just like the previous jacket I bought. I like the styles, and will likely continue buying from here. Only aside was I purchased this towards the end of May, and while it arrived to the US promptly from England, the item sat in New York for ~1week before finally moving along to its final destination of my mailbox. I’ll chalk that up to the whole covid thing and issues with the USPS.
Despite slow delivery due to Covid19 delivery came within the time frame of 2-3 days. Love everything i ordered, except one item which may have been labelled incorrectly,otherwise ove ordered 2 lots of clothes each time and loved everything ive received; my wardrobe has completely transformed to a move chic and stylish look.
Bellfield Clothing is rated 4.65 based on 1,078 reviews