Belle Lingerie Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Belle Lingerie
12PM
12PM

About Belle Lingerie: We offer an beautiful selection of designer lingerie, including well known brands Fantasie, Freya, Panache, Wonderbra and Ultimo. Fabulous brands, fantastic prices, worldwide availability and Free UK postage on orders over £40.

info@belle lingerie.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Belle Lingerie made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Such a great website. Great staff and easy returns"
Are you Belle Lingerie? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Order arrived on time for Christmas wife very pleased with gift. Highly recommend."
"I have been shopping with Belle Lingerie for a couple of years now I always find them very competitive and their service is second to none"
"Excellent service, had to return a couple of items and refunds were done super quick"
"great service, great prices"
"I ordered a swimsuit but I haven't received it. It was send (or not) 26.06 now is 16.07 and I'm still waiting..."
"Sent damaged item then tried to say I had damaged it myself!!? Was sent threatening emails, unprofessional not how you run a business"
"Good service, free delivery is a huge benefit and encourages me to buy more. Good brand at decent prices"
"Fab products on an outstanding website with brilliant prices! Delivery is always super fast and the staff are ever so pleasant when you call to query something! I buy quite a few gifts from here for my friends and their gift wrap is amazing too!"
"Amazing service!! My order came amazingly fast and is SUPER comfy. Would defiently recommend to anyone!"
"I have ordered twice from Belle Lingerie and every time I have received outstanding service. Lovely products with equally great prices which caters to a variety of different people. Both orders arrived quickly and with no issues - couldn't be happier!"
"Bought a lovely bra set for half the price. Would use again"
"Poor customer service. Don't assist when having a problem after buying. Suggest Reading all the ebay reviews about not refunding customers."
Belle Lingerie is rated 4.08 based on 13 reviews