Belle Lingerie Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Belle Lingerie

How would you rate Belle Lingerie ?

"Good service, free delivery is a huge benefit and encourages me to buy more. Good brand at decent prices"
"Fab products on an outstanding website with brilliant prices! Delivery is always super fast and the staff are ever so pleasant when you call to query something! I buy quite a few gifts from here for my friends and their gift wrap is amazing too!"
"Amazing service!! My order came amazingly fast and is SUPER comfy. Would defiently recommend to anyone!"
"I have ordered twice from Belle Lingerie and every time I have received outstanding service. Lovely products with equally great prices which caters to a variety of different people. Both orders arrived quickly and with no issues - couldn't be happier!"
"Bought a lovely bra set for half the price. Would use again"
"Poor customer service. Don't assist when having a problem after buying. Suggest Reading all the ebay reviews about not refunding customers."
Belle Lingerie is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews