Belldial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Belldial
4.9
Based on 66 reviews
Read Belldial Reviews
I've been with Belldial for 2months, helpful team and very responsive. I can't fault it!
I signed up for the premium plan and got my phone delivered in 2 days. Very fast, no hassle!
I set up an account today. I have had a few issues with the whole set up on the mobile device but the team has helped me a lot. I would highly recommend this company. Got my number pretty much instantly.
I was supported all the way. Customer service is first class. Keep it up
Very helpful team at Belldial. The setup was quick and I can make calls from the app.
when I opened the account I had issues with my mobile, not a problem for Belldial they sent me out a desktop phone and have resolved all my issues, this company has given me faith that customer service is still alive.
Great customer service they help you all the way through setup. All up and running so quickly. Highly recommend
Price is really good and I got a free phone
Always very helpful. I couldn’t ask for more from the customer service team
Outstanding service, easy to setup and to use.
Çant just try out without speaking to someone who will talk you into paying
Good morning, you have just signed up to our free trial today and we have not spoken to you or asked you to make any payment. We are in the process of setting up your business phone completely free of charge. If you have any specific concerns, please reach out to us at help@belldial.co.uk Regards David
Very good team at Belldial. Ade was very patient and explained the app features to me in detail. I was set up in no time and the call quality is great. Keep it up!
This is the latest Review
This is the Test Review
This is Great Thing. I love it too much
Great Service . I loved that
Excellent service. I would recommend to anyone
Good company. The service is excellent and everything works as it should. We use the ‘land line’ number, via the app, on our mobiles and it works so well
Brilliant, no other words for it!
First class help and support from the guys at Belldial
Belldial is rated 4.92 based on 66 reviews