Bella Bathrooms Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend Bella Bathrooms

Bella Bathrooms Unit 10, Bowburn South Industrial Estate, Bowburn

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Bella Bathrooms?

"Avoid this company! Their delivery charges are expensive, purchases are deposited on the street instead of at your doorstep and, if there are any problems at all, their customer service is terrible. In my own case, I was insulted on my doorstep by the delivery man for a product that I bought from Bella Bathrooms. When I made a formal complaint to Bella Bathrooms about his behaviour, there was only finger-pointing at the courier company and the manufacturer plus a vague promise to e-mail someone and then get back to me, which never happened. When I asked for a refund of the delivery fee by way of compensation for my experience, this was rejected out of hand without any reason given. Clearly, Bella Bathrooms is not a company that believes in customer service or in taking any responsibility for anything that goes wrong. It’s always somebody else’s fault. I regret ever using this company."
"Absolutely terrible customer service if you have a problem these guys don't want to know"
"Their customer services is shocking. They are uncaring, unprofessional and artificial with their responses. I will never use them again. Their website doesn't show the full information when using a smartphone, as their website hasn't been adapted for this. So it's misleading. I was blamed for everything and certainly not cared for as a customer. I wish I had read the negative reviews before using them as I wouldn't have, knowing what I know now."
"Order arrived and when I unpacked it I found it was damaged. I notified them and was told I could not get a replacement as more than 7 days had passed since it was delivered and that was that. I could order another one at cost price though. Not exactly what I would call good customer service. I certainly would not recommend this company to anyone and will not be using them in future."
"Terrible shoddy job when complained told to take or leave avoid these cowboy's"
Susan Kirkpatrick
Unverified Reviewer
"Terrible customer services no communication regarding delay of order so was left stuck and with no toilet!seriously use another online bathroom specialist.its cost me £100 on Palletline’s charges.i should have gone with my intincts the 1st time I phoned and attitude problem usually reveals staff that are constantly dealing with complaints😡"
"They helped out"
"good service"
Michael Rowe
"Excellent, good customer service too."
"Slow delivery time, and little communication. This is my second order with Bella Bathrooms, and the same happened with the first order. Web site status doesn't help either, as it just says processing until delivery"
"Impressive, helpful & very speedy customer service - we had ordered a sink unit back in may & hadn't thought to check the side in which door opened. The unit was finally installed bank holiday where we then noticed the problem. A call & email was made/sent to Bella bathrooms on the Friday to explain & request possibility of alternate door being located. A return email was received on the Monday assuring contact would be made to manufacturers to source door & costing. Today (Thursday - 3days later) I received the new door, carefully wrapped & was informed there was no further cost....Amazing service & customer support - oh & the sink unit & taps look great too - good quality workmanship. Highly recommended 👍 Thank you"
"Products are OK but customer service is so so bad. Missold a product and when trying to sort it out their answer is to hang up repeatably I guess hoping you give up. I would suggest you buy from elsewhere."
"Absolutely sham of a business. Their Terms and Conditions are actually illegal and do not comply with the Consumers Rights Act. We ordered tiles, and were told these would be delivered within 48 hours. We received no further communication except to say that the delivery driver had attempted the delivery (we had NO prior warning about the time slot). Then was told is was a further £25 to re-schedule the delivery. I refused to pay the charge as we were not told when the delivery would be made. I was then told in email that I should have looked out the window (for 48 hours!!!!!) and seen the driver and should have let him in. ????!!!!! REALLY????!!!!!! I refused the charge as its unfair to expect the customer to look out of the window for 48 hours to wait for the driver (!!!!!). I asked for a full refund (they refused to re-dliver the tiles FOC). and Now thay have deducted £90 for the original deliver and then to return the product to them!!! They say its in their terms and conditions, but under the Consumer Rights Act, I have a 14 day cooling off period and can cancel the order with full refund and no deductions should be made for delivery/delivery back to depot. All of this stated in an email to them and they still ignore the COnsumer Rights Act. I could go on (their rude and aggressive 'customer service', their lack of communication regards delivery (they stated it was my job to ring them and arrange and thats what most of their customers do - but this hasn't been stated anywhere in communications to me). Now reporting to Trading Standards for lack of complying to the law. So many people have been ripped off this way using this company, and are backing down because this company hides behind their illegal T&C's to overcharge (illegally) the customer. Their practices are awful and I am now in a position of having to report to Trading Standards and speak to my credit card company as I have been charged £90 for a product that I have not received."
"Ridiculous service. Ordered goods on the 15th May. Received no update with regards delivery. Contacted on Monday 22nd for an update to be told 2/3 days then 2 days later receive an email to tell me it is out of stock. Badly organised, incompetent time wasters."
"When enquiring on the delivery procedure, I was told it would be dispatched within two days and then would take up to five 'working' days to be delivered. Seven 'working' days later, we called them to find out why it hadn't come. We were told that it specifies on their website that deliveries are variable and can take longer. We have now been told that it is to be dispatched today and will take a further two days to be delivered. This is not acceptable practice. We have a plumber and electrician booked in and this 'mess up' has delayed the work we are having done. If we were informed that the delivery was held up, then we could have made arrangements. This delivery is costing us £36 and after arguing on the phone we were not offered any compensation. This is no way to do business. I would not order from this company again."
"Great...... until something goes wrong, then they don't want to know. They hide behind, "The manufacturer says". No idea about customer service. By refusing to answer emails they only make things worse. A company I certainly would not recommend."
Avoid Bella Bathrooms
Verified Reviewer
"A company to definitely to avoid, especially if you have a problem with your order like I did. Slow, unhelpful and so bad I have had to take legal action to recover my money. Staff don't seem to know what they are doing nor are aware of consumer rights. Go for any other site and make sure you avoid this pathetic company"
"Quick delivery of a much needed replacement shower pump."
Bella Bathrooms is rated 2.17 based on 18 reviews