Bella Bathrooms Reviews

Bella Bathrooms Unit 10, Bowburn South Industrial Estate, Bowburn

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate Bella Bathrooms ?

"Had a problem with my shower I called Bella bathrooms who sorted the problem for me. I would highly recommend. Great customer service from Calum"
Are you Bella Bathrooms? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bella Bathrooms receives. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching https://www.bellabathrooms.co.uk.

;
"Delivery was made in time advised on site. Had a slight issue with an item but Daniella or Danielle resolved fast. Good work BB!"
"GOOD SERVICE"
"Great customer service. Would definitely recommend"
"great place"
"please please please do not buy anything from this company It has cost me £100 just on deliver on items which were sent out incorrectly Very poor customer services and very rude especially SARAH who claims to be the manager! (Needs to upgrade her customer service skills) The lady who answers the phone Danielle just is no help whats so ever and she also is very unhelpful full, voice tone is very unpleasant I order bathroom sink , toilet and taps which were the wrong ones sent out and now it cost me more to return then due to their error Never again I would use this company as it was very poor experience please buy else were but not at BELLA BATHROOM every single person on the review have stated they are very RUDE I wish read the review before ordering my items on here I would rate them less than ONE if I had option"
"Customer services are absolutely shocking. Unpleasant, unhelpful, rude. Danielle was the most unpleasant and rude person I have dealt with, the company has so many poor reviews and obviously this does not bother them. STAY CLEAR"
"I recently purchased a Casellie Kitchen Mixer Tap with Flexible Spray & Swivel Spout from this company, for my kitchen. Fantastic price & was delivered the very next day. Would definitely recommend this company & I will be using them again."
"They delivered a toilet that was different from the one shown on their website. Customer services insisted they were right. I emailed photo's and told them to compare them to their website picture. They then changed the website picture to match the one they supplied.......unbelievable. They refused to refund me or replace the toilet and I even heard them sniggering when I was on the phone to them. They also managed to get my review removed from TrustPilot claiming I had the wrong company. A bunch of lying charlatans.....AVOID."
"Avoid this company! Their delivery charges are expensive, purchases are deposited on the street instead of at your doorstep and, if there are any problems at all, their customer service is terrible. In my own case, I was insulted on my doorstep by the delivery man for a product that I bought from Bella Bathrooms. When I made a formal complaint to Bella Bathrooms about his behaviour, there was only finger-pointing at the courier company and the manufacturer plus a vague promise to e-mail someone and then get back to me, which never happened. When I asked for a refund of the delivery fee by way of compensation for my experience, this was rejected out of hand without any reason given. Clearly, Bella Bathrooms is not a company that believes in customer service or in taking any responsibility for anything that goes wrong. It’s always somebody else’s fault. I regret ever using this company."
"Absolutely terrible customer service if you have a problem these guys don't want to know"
"Their customer services is shocking. They are uncaring, unprofessional and artificial with their responses. I will never use them again. Their website doesn't show the full information when using a smartphone, as their website hasn't been adapted for this. So it's misleading. I was blamed for everything and certainly not cared for as a customer. I wish I had read the negative reviews before using them as I wouldn't have, knowing what I know now."
"Order arrived and when I unpacked it I found it was damaged. I notified them and was told I could not get a replacement as more than 7 days had passed since it was delivered and that was that. I could order another one at cost price though. Not exactly what I would call good customer service. I certainly would not recommend this company to anyone and will not be using them in future."
"Terrible shoddy job when complained told to take or leave avoid these cowboy's"
"Terrible customer services no communication regarding delay of order so was left stuck and with no toilet!seriously use another online bathroom specialist.its cost me £100 on Palletline’s charges.i should have gone with my intincts the 1st time I phoned and attitude problem usually reveals staff that are constantly dealing with complaints😡"
"They helped out"
"good service"
"Excellent, good customer service too."
"Slow delivery time, and little communication. This is my second order with Bella Bathrooms, and the same happened with the first order. Web site status doesn't help either, as it just says processing until delivery"
"Impressive, helpful & very speedy customer service - we had ordered a sink unit back in may & hadn't thought to check the side in which door opened. The unit was finally installed bank holiday where we then noticed the problem. A call & email was made/sent to Bella bathrooms on the Friday to explain & request possibility of alternate door being located. A return email was received on the Monday assuring contact would be made to manufacturers to source door & costing. Today (Thursday - 3days later) I received the new door, carefully wrapped & was informed there was no further cost....Amazing service & customer support - oh & the sink unit & taps look great too - good quality workmanship. Highly recommended 👍 Thank you"
Bella Bathrooms is rated 2.63 based on 27 reviews