Bella Bathrooms Reviews

Bella Bathrooms Unit 10, Bowburn South Industrial Estate, Bowburn

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Bella Bathrooms made you happy

"Awful company they are rude to anyone who has any issue I hope to write this as like other review below says you can not trust 'trustpilot' the reviews if you look at them anyone who dares to complain gets a nasty reply. I tell everyone i know to avoid them as there are many better companies. The cheaper items are not worth the headache. I feel they have a strange way to treat customers as im certainly wont buy from them i would rather pay more. I have never in my life experienced this with anyone before. Please stay away its really not worth it. I found them so distressing. I hope you read this before buying from them. I wouldnt wish my experience on anyone. When i watching programs on poor service i often compare the poor experience to them. If anyone cares for excellent or even standard respect from a seller then dont look for it with them. You could find yourself out of pocket and you only have 15 mins to check your items. The notification is poor when i used them and it can be dropped off anytime in 48 hrs i ended up losing lots of hours off work."
Are you Bella Bathrooms? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Poor customer service, we had an emergency with a faulty item and they dealt with it very badly and very slowly. I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone, in my opinion there are many better companies out there who care. Once they’ve got your money...that’s it! And don’t believe any Trustpilot reviews as these are manufactured by the company who they concern, they can and usually do edit all bad reviews!!! Fact."
"I was Let down by another online Bathroom company so decided to try Bella Bathrooms, they had exactly what i needed and all in stock local to me in Durham, i had the option to collect or receive delivery at a good price of £20 so opted for a pallet delivery, i received an email stating that the goods would be delivered within 48hrs, no date was given so called the Bella team and they rang the courier to see when they had the delivery scheduled. The delivery was timely and all in good order, very pleased with my purchase and would certainly order again."
"Brilliant website with top quality products and service, would definitely recommend to friends and family, local delivery and fitting also available from them, Bella Bathrooms saved me a fortune compared to other Bathroom Showrooms and all the goods are uk branded products with lifetime guarantees."
"Brilliant prices and branded products, very good website that's easy to use. I called with a few questions and the customer service team answered them all very well, they even suggested alternatives as one item out of stock. Placed my order over the telephone and it arrived 2 days later, very happy customer."
"Brilliant service! Ordered on Wednesday delivered on the Friday. Couldn't be happier with the help from the friendly customer service team, advised me on extras needed with my vanity and basin unit all at a discounted price."
"Items I needed were dispatched the same day, I called their office to query delivery time and they were helpful and pleasant. No long queue times to wait for an answer either which is always a plus. Will definitely recommend and return!"
"Had a problem with my shower I called Bella bathrooms who sorted the problem for me. I would highly recommend. Great customer service from Calum"
"Delivery was made in time advised on site. Had a slight issue with an item but Daniella or Danielle resolved fast. Good work BB!"
"GOOD SERVICE"
"Great customer service. Would definitely recommend"
"great place"
"please please please do not buy anything from this company It has cost me £100 just on deliver on items which were sent out incorrectly Very poor customer services and very rude especially SARAH who claims to be the manager! (Needs to upgrade her customer service skills) The lady who answers the phone Danielle just is no help whats so ever and she also is very unhelpful full, voice tone is very unpleasant I order bathroom sink , toilet and taps which were the wrong ones sent out and now it cost me more to return then due to their error Never again I would use this company as it was very poor experience please buy else were but not at BELLA BATHROOM every single person on the review have stated they are very RUDE I wish read the review before ordering my items on here I would rate them less than ONE if I had option"
"Customer services are absolutely shocking. Unpleasant, unhelpful, rude. Danielle was the most unpleasant and rude person I have dealt with, the company has so many poor reviews and obviously this does not bother them. STAY CLEAR"
"I recently purchased a Casellie Kitchen Mixer Tap with Flexible Spray & Swivel Spout from this company, for my kitchen. Fantastic price & was delivered the very next day. Would definitely recommend this company & I will be using them again."
"They delivered a toilet that was different from the one shown on their website. Customer services insisted they were right. I emailed photo's and told them to compare them to their website picture. They then changed the website picture to match the one they supplied.......unbelievable. They refused to refund me or replace the toilet and I even heard them sniggering when I was on the phone to them. They also managed to get my review removed from TrustPilot claiming I had the wrong company. A bunch of lying charlatans.....AVOID."
"Avoid this company! Their delivery charges are expensive, purchases are deposited on the street instead of at your doorstep and, if there are any problems at all, their customer service is terrible. In my own case, I was insulted on my doorstep by the delivery man for a product that I bought from Bella Bathrooms. When I made a formal complaint to Bella Bathrooms about his behaviour, there was only finger-pointing at the courier company and the manufacturer plus a vague promise to e-mail someone and then get back to me, which never happened. When I asked for a refund of the delivery fee by way of compensation for my experience, this was rejected out of hand without any reason given. Clearly, Bella Bathrooms is not a company that believes in customer service or in taking any responsibility for anything that goes wrong. It’s always somebody else’s fault. I regret ever using this company."
"Absolutely terrible customer service if you have a problem these guys don't want to know"
"Their customer services is shocking. They are uncaring, unprofessional and artificial with their responses. I will never use them again. Their website doesn't show the full information when using a smartphone, as their website hasn't been adapted for this. So it's misleading. I was blamed for everything and certainly not cared for as a customer. I wish I had read the negative reviews before using them as I wouldn't have, knowing what I know now."
"Order arrived and when I unpacked it I found it was damaged. I notified them and was told I could not get a replacement as more than 7 days had passed since it was delivered and that was that. I could order another one at cost price though. Not exactly what I would call good customer service. I certainly would not recommend this company to anyone and will not be using them in future."
Bella Bathrooms is rated 2.88 based on 34 reviews