Bella Barista Reviews

Nene Court, Wellingborough United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Bella Barista made you happy

"Very nice items at an extremely good price, Even better when they arrived next day. 1st class Service."
Are you Bella Barista? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bella Barista's customer service is impeccable. When purchasing my machine and all the extra equipment they gave fantastic advice which actually made the deal better for me and made sure i had the right equipment for my needs. Further to this, a year later I had an issue with my machine and when I called Bella Barista the staff member on the phone was very helpful and actually put me on the phone to one of of their engineers you spent a good part of the day on the phone to me solving the problem. This service and care saved my business time and money. A much better option to buying from a private seller online."
Bella Barista is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews