Belfast Physio and Massage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Belfast Physio and Massage
Read Belfast Physio and Massage Reviews

About Belfast Physio and Massage:

Belfast Physio and Massage is a Therapeutic Massage&Yoga company founded by Shari in 2016 as Physio & Massage at home in London and started trading in Belfast in 2018.

Shari knew that her success came from her own Yoga practice and massage techniques at this point she was ready to rent a place but due to different circumstances she moved to Belfast and started from scratch. Since then she healed and gave mobility to hundreds of patients.

belfastphysioandmassage@gmail.com

721 Lisburn Rd
Second Floor
Belfast
BT9 7GU

Tell us how Belfast Physio and Massage made you happy
Great Service
Shari is amazing! I went for deep tissue massages during my pregnancy whilst suffering from a lot of nerve pain and nothing helped. I wasn't sure if the massages could alleviate the pain at first but she outdid my expectations every time! She is also an extremely lovely and kind person. A gem of a find in Belfast!
I couldn't believe the importance of a good deep massage . It's helps with posture , flexibility and to distress . My experience gas been very positive and thank you Shari for your advice .
Shari and her team are very knowledgeable and caring about their service and attention to detail. I can honestly say Belfast Physio and massage are the best in the business.
I had the best pregnancy massage here. Shari is very good. I felt very safe with her and will keep attending sessions with her. Highly recommended!
Shari es la mejor del mundo mundial :) Es la mejor clínica de fisioterapia de Belfast!
I need a hard deep massage for muscle soreness and stiffness from sport and that’s exactly what I get in Belfast Physio with their sports massage-really very good
Great massage. Great value.
Shari came highly recommended so after months of heavy training and coaching i booked for back and shoulder massage. First sports massage in years so Shari had her work cut out & was fantastic. Great knowledge and made huge progress - painful but necessary so have rebooked again. Huge thank you Shari!
Excellent professionalism, ability and experience. I’ve used several different therapists and I found Shari to very knowledgeable and totally committed to my well being - highly recommend.
Very good service ,🙂
Was recommended to Belfast Physio and Massage by a friend and I have had nothing but a fantastic experience. Kamil is excellent at what he does, always on time and I always leave feeling a little easier. He has listened exactly to my problem and created a plan to ease my back pain and tension over a number of sessions. Excellent work !
Shari is amazing!
I didn’t enjoy the massage one bit. She had no awareness of my pain and proceeded to inflict it on me. I have never experienced a massage where I couldn’t hardly breathe with the pain and she never took healed of what I said about my pain. I will never return. I get sport massages on a regular basis so this was not my first and wasn’t my last but I will go somewhere else
Very professional.Was given good advice relating to an old injury.
I have visited other physiotherapists and never been so ably treated as I have by Shari at Belfast physio and massage.
Very pleasant experience. Lovely ambiance. Relaxing atmosphere. Also, shari is an expert at what she does..!!
Suberb definitely will be there again
Excellent service and very friendly and knowledgable staff
Really sore and hard to stick. The pain of getting it done was unbearable at times I had to ask him to stop but about 3 to 4 days after i felt great felt like a new man for a while. I will definitely be back.
Belfast Physio and Massage is rated 4.62 based on 26 reviews