Begg Shoes Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Begg Shoes Reviews

About Begg Shoes:

Begg Shoes is an independent and family run footwear retailer, with over 150 years of experience in the trade. With nine stores based in Scotland, Begg Shoes prides itself on offering an expert service with a personal touch both in stores and online.

info@beggshoes.com

28, Union Street, Inverness

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy
Great fast delivery of my skechers, well packaged with clear & easy return instructions if needed. My Go Walk trainers were one of the cheapest on the net, very pleased with them. Would definitely buy from them again.
The harston slippers that I ordered for my 85 yr old dad are well fitting and extremely comfortable.
Always has shoes for my little boys wide feet! I order them online, quick service never had any problems!
Nice and serious webshop
I am so pleased with my shoes - exactly what I need for my son's wedding. They arrived much sooner than I expected, - very well packaged and I was kept informed of their progress / journey. Excellent service - I hope to buy from Begg Shoes again and would wholeheartedly recommend them. Thank you.
Excellent Service, easy to order and personal message from the member of staff who prepared the order.
Unbelievably efficient in processing and delivery. Thank you.
Excellent speed of processing order and delivery, and very good customer service. I especially liked the signed note in the packaging. 5*
To find the amazing level of customer service Begg's gave me when I had a fitment issue with some Sketchers is very rare indeed. They will be my first place for new foot ware in the future.
Excellent quality shoes, great customer service. My shoes were exactly what I was looking for & shipping to Australia was very reasonable & pretty timely considering there’s an epidemic slowing everything down. Very happy with everything.
Appointment was on time. Staff were very good with an active, almost three year old who doesn't like getting new shoes! The choice was good . Very satisfied customer
Purchased shoes and a handbag for a wedding. Customer service fantastic
excellent service, fast shipping- thank you!
I have ordered many shoes from Begg Shoes and the customer service is superb. My last purchase did not go as well as I had hoped through no fault of the company. The brand iMac usually fits but this pair was a different style and sadly they were just too tight. The problem was in returning them, the cost in Canada was half the original price so I had to opt for the slowest form of transportation which will take nearly 3 months (so Canada post tells me). Not sure how much business Begg does with Canada, but if it is feasible maybe you could offer a cheaper way to return shoes that do not fit. My shoes were mailed back in July, it cost me $23.00 and I have no way to track them. This makes me a little reluctant to purchase another pair. Thanks
Staff were very helpful and my shoes were delivered promptly.
Always friendly and helpful. We’ve bought from the Lerwick store more than once whilst visiting Shetland and always had a good experience.
Cannot fault service. Excellent.
Gorgeous elegant bag delivered quickly. I am so pleased with the bag and how it looks. I’ve tried to capture this in the photo but does not really do it justice. Great price as well. The hand written personal thank you note was also a lovely surprise. Thank you Begg Shoes!
Excellent service. Will buy from them again.
Very pleased with the quick delivery and service. I am very happy with my Ecco shoes and hope to buy from Begg Shoes again.
Begg Shoes is rated 4.87 based on 8,161 reviews