Begg Shoes Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Begg Shoes Reviews

About Begg Shoes:

Begg Shoes is an independent and family run footwear retailer, with over 150 years of experience in the trade. With nine stores based in Scotland, Begg Shoes prides itself on offering an expert service with a personal touch both in stores and online.

info@beggshoes.com

28, Union Street, Inverness

Tell us how Begg Shoes made you happy
Very nice down the earth lady, knowledgeable and helpful. Shoes arrived and fitted well.
Purchased for mother. Great quality and fit. Prompt delivery. Will visit again. Thanks
very good service
Visited Elgin store. Sandal unvailable in store, so staff ordered online. Very efficient and prompt service. Would recommend!
Excellent service. Really comfy shoes.
Staff so helpful, friendly and informative. Good experience. Love my shoes.
A very good service and good shoes you should have a shop in Thurso
Young one loved them
As always always manage to produce just what ones looking for. Great selection .
Excellent service from Begg shoes. I bought a pair of tan leather shoes for my wedding, and they arrived in perfect condition within a few days as promised. They also phoned up about a small query and were very polite. Classy shoes and classy service. Buy from here, and you won't be disappointed.
Excellent staff, very helpful.
As I've not long found out that I have arthritis in my foot my friend told me that sketches I'll comfortable so I thought I'd give them a go as I wear steel toe cap boots for work and I'm on my feet all day belvelly comfortable I had to put some gel inner soles in to make it more comfortable for my foot ordered my work boots from begg shoes online they arrived very fast I would recommend these work boots to anybody thank you for your good speedy service
Excellent shoes, great quality, knowledgeable staff as I've a foot injury, so needed well supported shoes. Quick service, ordered another pair! Quick delivery. Extremely delighted.
Always great service and friendly staff, very helpful. Thank you!
Fast delivery, perfect shoes!
My only complaint was that shoes I wanted were not in stock in my size. I love the shoes and will keep looking
I have not received my purchase which was ordered on 9th August. Sent an email and have not got a reply
the shoes were sent out very promptly, it is a shame the post office were so slow!
Adequately packed with good delivery
Fantastic service in shop and delivery
Begg Shoes is rated 4.87 based on 8,165 reviews