Beer Hunter Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beer Hunter
Read Beer Hunter Reviews

Tell us how Beer Hunter made you happy
Lovely packaging and quick delivery. A perfect gift!
Hi Amelia - lovely to hear you are so happy with your purchase, thank you for your review
Excellent service! I ordered early because of potential delays, as a birthday present for my brother. Because they arrived so promptly I doubt if there'll be any left by his birthday! Might have to order some more ...
Hi Erika, thank you for your purchase and your review - great gift choice
Ordered the mix German Lager box. Came really quick! Really impressed with the delivery and the quality of the beer
Good beer, good price and good service πŸ‘
Delivered the wrong beer and will not respond
Hi Scott, I believe Jo in Customer Services has been in touch with you
Quick and easy order process, the product arrived within just a few days!
Great to hear - enjoy the purchase
Excellent service. Delivery company damaged the parcel and Joanne personally called me and arranged a next day replacement πŸ‘πŸ˜€
Hi, thank you for enabling us to rectify this for you and ensuring you received your order
Everything i expected and going to be a lovely anniversary gift.
Hi Stacey - Thank you for your purchase, great choice of anniversary gift
This was my first order with Beer Hunter and I couldn't be more impressed. My husband loves Augustiner beer and the price and free delivery were fantastic. Super easy to order online and the delivery was really quick. Thank you
Hi Jackie, thank you for your review and your purchase, We hope you will order with us again soon
Ordered for a birthday present. Arrived on time and the recipient was delighted with the selection. I would definitely order this again.
Hi Rosemary this is wonderful hear, thank you for your purchase
Good quality of beer with fair price. Also very efficient and safe delivery. All bottles arrived in the very safe packaging.
Hi Agne - thank you for your purchase and your review
Ordered a few slightly unusual things and they arrived within a few days.

Unfortunately the La Chouffe glass had a broken stem. Makers packaging not up to the journey perhaps ?
Thank you for your purchase and your review Mark - we hope you enjoy and order with us again soon :-)
Great online retailer. Beer ordered Wednesday afternoon - arrived Friday morning. Best price on the web and reasonable minimum order value for free delivery. Never bought beer online before but very impressed so will definitely be using this company again.
Thank you Harinder, we are glad you found our site and look forward to you ordering with us again :-)
Wonderful! Ordered on Thursday, received on Saturday. Beautifully packaged/personalised - I was blown away. Looking forward to seeing the recipient’s reaction. Easy ordering, regular order updates, I cannot tell you how happy I was to open it. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your purchase and your review, we hope the recipients loves it too
Enjoyed my first two boxes of German beer with glasses ,a great selection difficult to find in UK stores ,great reliable courier service straight to my door will be reordering soon
Thank you William for your purchase and your review. Enjoy the purchase
Good beer choice, reasonable pricing but out of stock items not notified at time of ordering - you have to wait for delivery to find out items are not available- very frustrating- I would order all my beer from them if they could fix this problem.
Good Afternoon David, I am sorry that was an issue with the item you ordered. The last thing we want is to let any of our customers down, on the occasion the item is out of stock we aim to let our customers know as quickly as we can.
Great service and great people.
I had a box of beer brought for me at Christmas and Loved the selection beer enjoyed all of them .So I purchased more for gifts and for myself . quick postage
Worth a try if you haven’t already something different for a change πŸ‘
Thank you Paul, enjoy the purchase :-)
Great selection of beers and really quick delivery service. I sent a friend a gift set of Japanese beers and they were very well received!
Great - thank you for your purchase and your review
Great service, it was delivered really quickly and with no fee. My dad was very pleased with his gift!
Beer Hunter is rated 4.21 based on 810 reviews