BeerBods Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read BeerBods Reviews

About BeerBods:

BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy
A gift that continues giving. Have enjoyed tasting a range of beers which I never would have tried, so much so that I have renewed my membership for a further 12 weeks. Will be ordering from one of the small breweries once I have decided which is my favourite, the choice is excellent and the quality of beer outstanding. Enjoyed the Thursday evening tasting sessions as well.
Really enjoy this service. Good quality beers and the sense of expectation each week is something I have found surprisingly exciting! I try not to look at the beers in advance, so that it is a little surprise each time.
Good idea, great trying new beers and hearing what others think
Always an interesting range and nice to have a weekly write up of the brewery and beer. A great way to be introduced to new and interesting beers I may not have typically chosen myself!
Great service, would highly recommend to anyone. Had a glass damaged on delivery. Contacted them and got a quick response to say it would be replaced. Thanks again to Tom, beers are great too!
Beer bods provide excellent customer service. Due to an error on my behalf I ordered my Beer Bods incorrectly. A gentleman at their office called Tom went out of his way to make sure my order was completed correctly and kept updated of the process throughout. He was amazing. Thank you so much for not spoiling a birthday surprise of a delivery of Beer bods.
Had a few issues redeeming a 3-moth subscription I received as a gift. Tom from BeerBods was fantastic at sorting everything out, very quick responses and excellent customer service. I will continue to subscribe indefinitely (beers are a treat too).
Great unique beers. Perfectly packaged. A delight.
Brilliant brews (some are weird though). Nice people. Great service. Happy bunny
I got a voucher which I lost and then refound. Their customer service was second to none. Large companies take note- this is how customers should be treated. 5*. Thank you Beerbods.
A different beer to try every week! What's not to love?? Great value and Great beers. Keep it up Beerbods!
Thanks, Gregory. Really glad to hear you're enjoying the service. [T]
Had a couple of boxes from BeerBods and always enjoyed them - even the beers I wasn't totally struck with. Never bad but not my particular taste. Good fun though!
Thanks Peter, That's what it's all about. Hopefully, we can find your new favourite beer, even better if it's a style you wouldn't normally pick.
I was introduced to BeerBods by my Uncle (already a Beerbodder) Then for a 40th Birthday I was given a voucher for my first BeerBods box and haven't looked back! I have since subscribed and despite my initial reservations about "only one a week" and my personal favourite "Beer Nazis" but have now realised how enjoyable waiting for a Quality beer experience is worth it. Following the lads on Facebook every Thursday, reading the comments and enjoying the wide variety of beers. Can only recommend giving it a go, if you like crafty ales and being able to have gab and get some feedback then become a BeerBodder and get yourself a box 👍🏻 (if nothing else someone bring a box of beer to your door is always a good thing)
Nice and easy website with great customer service when needed. Highly recommend!!
Still my best subscription! I’ve been getting BeerBods delivered for a good while now and and their service has always been spot on as well as their beers which are varied and delicious (bar one gooseberry sour 😝). When I’ve had issues, like being on holiday when the box is due for delivery, communication has been great and it’s been no problem to sort out and delay delivery until I’m home. This is what separates BeerBods from the larger beer subscriptions I’ve seen trying to emulate.
When my beer was delivered to the wrong addressI figured it would be irretrievable, but BeerBods got on the case + found out where the beer had gone. And next day it was the beer arrived. Friendly, personal emails + seriously impressive customer service.
We have bought a gift subscription for several friends who have raved about the excellent selection of beers and the fascinating beer stories. The team at Beerbods have been fantastically helpful with very prompt, friendly and efficient response.
My late wife bought me a subscription to BeerBods when they were pretty much a startup. A number of greatest, and a lot of beers later, and my subscription is still going. Great beers, great company
Cheers Paul, It really means a lot to all of us here at BBHQ. Thanks for all your support. [T]
I have always been happy with the selection of beers that BeerBod's have supplied. I have not always liked the weeks beer but you can not expect to, and if you do not mark it down to experience and remember for future reference. But the vast majority have been great. The service BeerBods have provided has always been slick and straight forward.
Hey Martin, Thanks for leaving us a review. Exploration is what it's all about for us, as you say if you don't try them you'll never know. Thanks for your support. [T]
All round great company, brilliant product but just as importantly, their communication and service is personalised, honest and quick if you ever have a query. Seem to really value their customers. I had a couple of small issues with deliveries/refunds which were dealt with rapidly and for which I am very grateful.
BeerBods is rated 4.82 based on 478 reviews