BeerBods Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BeerBods

About BeerBods: BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

How would you rate BeerBods ?

"Good to try a different beer each week but would like a bit more variety of styles. Seems to be a lot of American style pale ales and not many dark beers. The whole interaction on line thing is a bit overplayed. Tweet regularly with my views but no acknowledgment....."
Hi, err, anonymous. I am proper sorry you feel that the beers are mostly American in style (that's something we genuinely try to avoid) or that you feel we have somehow ignored you on Twitter. I am not sure what exactly we didn't do but please feel free to email me directly at gordon@beerbods.co.uk and I can promise you you'll get my full attention to see how and where we might be better. Promise. Gordon
"A great selection of small local brewers from all over the uk and beyond with a chance to purchase them please continue the good work"
Hi Colin, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are enjoying the selections. We'll sure do our best. Tom
"Different and unique beers, 3 monthly is ideal for me. Always on time and quick delivery πŸ‘Œ"
"I'm sampling beers that I would not have picked up in my local beer store. Some I don't like but I've been surprised and enjoyed ones I wasn't sure about. Expand your horizons."
"Your selection of beers is amazing - every beer is something to look forward to"
Cheers Katie, great to hear you're enjoying the beers. Tom
"My son bought the Beer Bods subscription for me and I'm sure my age is much higher than the usual profile! Beer Bods has been a revelation for me, introducing beers that I would never have previously tried, or even considered. I enjoy comparing the beers with my son, even ones that don't grab me are enjoyable because I think about what I am drinking. The ones that I do like, I have bought in bulk. The days of Peroni and Budweiser are behind me......!"
"Your big box of brilliant beers from all over the world has enlightened us about a bewildering variety of taste experiences - some of which we’d never have chosen for ourselves - and broadened our beer vocabulary. It’s made us better beer drinkers! Is it Thursday yet?"
It's almost Thursday Simon. Hang in there! Cheers, Gordon
"Great customer service, novel marketing idea, great unknown (to me) beers and a bit of facts about the brewery. What’s not to like...πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ƒ"
Cheers David. What's not to like indeed! Thanks, Gordon
"Great company with obvious great values. Very good at communicating with customers and quick to respond. Delivery of actual beer is exceptional."
Thanks Paul. That's really kind. Gordon
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Interesting and varied picks for beers; some you'd expect, some you wouldn't, covers the range of strengths and styles well. Friendly and knowledgable community. Great customer service."
Hi Christopher, Thanks for the kind words. We do our best to keep you on your toes, that's what it's all about. Tom
"A fantastic selection of beers, every week BeerBods outdoes itself!"
We sure try our best. Glad to hear the beers are going down well. Tom
"Great range of beers chosen with attention to detail and a clear desire to inform their customers and broaden their tastes. Customer interaction is quirky, personal and conducted with genuine warmth and enthusiasm."
Thanks for your kind words James, It really means a lot to us all here at BeerBods HQ. It's great to hear that we must be doing something right. Tom
"Great beers, makes my husband happy!"
"Just a little disappointed to buy a Beer Box as a gift and see that it doesn't come in a box and cannot be presented as a gift to the recipient. I just received my beer in the delivery box from Parcel Force."
Hi Lydia,

Thanks for the feedback.

It's a balancing act making sure our packaging is robust enough to reach you safe and sound but also looks and feels good. If our packaging was a car, it'd definitely be a Volvo.

Having said that, we're looking at ways to improve the packaging experience for gifts and should have an improved version soon.

Matt
"Very approachable and flexible. Always upbeat and open to suggestions. Very responsive on the email. Their weekly news is a good read. Always a quick delivery in super packaging with a beer postcard. No extra charge to send to Jersey, yippee !"
"Great gift idea. My husband loves getting a beer bods!"
"Used BeerBods several times and the service is always quick and efficient. Great gift idea with a good selection of beers for that beer lover in your life!"
Thanks Melanie! Gordon
"I have been using BeerBods for birthday and Christmas gifts over the past few years and have now (of course) moved on to having an ongoing subscription for my dad. The customer service has always been exemplary, quick and polite, and the beer has always been delivered on time with a wonderful range each time. My dad loves this and looks forward to his new beer every week. Being able to read about each beer in depth on the website and discuss with other customers is a great addition to the package. Don't see our ongoing subscription coming to an end any time soon. Thanks BeerBods!"
No, thank YOU Elysia! Gordon
"I have bought the three month gift voucher on numerous occasions, it is always well received. It's now become a Christmas tradition for the gents to receive this gift. Every week after drinking the beer, they have a group messenger chat about it !"
I love the idea that they have their own club inside our club. How wonderful! Thank you for the kind words Kathryn. Gordon
"I can't say how stupidly happy it makes me to get that email the tells me that it's time to take the latest beer to the fridge. As I try to avoid drinking during the week I tend to drink it on a Friday, but still read all of the reviews on a Thursday night. I like my beer, but didn't think I was a beer geek, now I'm not so sure.... A great idea, a great service and great beer. Some I love, some I don't, but that's the fun."
Thank you for such lovely words David. I am glad you like getting our weekly beer email! Cheers, Gordon
BeerBods is rated 4.89 based on 332 reviews