BeerBods Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BeerBods

About BeerBods: BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

How would you rate BeerBods ?

"Great concept - I like the element of surprise each week."
Thanks Mark! Gordon
"You get a good selection of interesting beers periodically. However, what sets BeerBods apart from all the other beer subscription services is the short but interesting article that accompanies the weekly beer. Makes it much more than simply a postal beer service."
Thank you for the kind words. Especially about the weekly write-up and content around the beer. It's always great to know that people like reading it! Cheers, Gordon
"I love experiencing new beers and looking forward to the special beer each Thursday. It’s a bit random, but I also love the weekend starts with beer newsletter. I love that beerbods isn’t just about beer; you are about beer and life! Lovely."
What lovely kind words! Thank you. Gordon
"The perfect way to broaden your beer horizons...and all done with equal doses of humour and wit. Cheers"
Thanks Scott. I'd say that's mission accomplished. I am also going to take credit for being the witty one! Cheers, Gordon
"Genuinely personal service, interesting beer and a clear lovely of the job."
Thanks Alick. It is a pretty good job if we're honest. But we couldn't do it without ace people like you. Cheers, Gordon
"Great fun and a great way to be introduced to the huge numbers of new craft beers that you wouldn't ordinarily get to know about or have opportunity to taste. I look forward to every Thursday evening linking up with fellow tasters. I got my first subscription as a gift and they make excellent presents for family and friends."
Hi Chris, Thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot to us here at BBHQ.
Thursdays are our favourite night of the week. Tom
"The variety of the beers is exceptional. This particular box has been right up my street, so its good to explore a few I wouldn't have tried under normal circumstances. Well done BeerBods! Andrew"
Hey thanks Andrew. We work hard to keep it varied so I am chuffed that you appreciate it. Cheers, Gordon
"Victor Kiam said “I liked the product so much, I bought the Company” for the oldies out there you will remember the TV ad in the late 1970s which is the story about Kiam buying Remington Razors. Well I didn’t buy all of BeerBods but I did invest because I liked and enjoyed their product. SA couple of Christmas’s ago, my son in law bought me a fabulous subscription to BeerBods and I have been a fan and customer ever since. You get a big box of 12 different beers delivered to your home and then you taste one each week and share your experiences on-line with other community members who also want to experience “drinking better beer”. I would happily recommend this very important service to others; also it makes a great present to someone who has it all. Long may BeerBods continue."
Hi Mike, that is a beautifully nice thing to say. Thank you. Gordon (the only member of Team BeerBods old enough to remember THAT advert!).
"Good to try a different beer each week but would like a bit more variety of styles. Seems to be a lot of American style pale ales and not many dark beers. The whole interaction on line thing is a bit overplayed. Tweet regularly with my views but no acknowledgment....."
Hi, err, anonymous. I am proper sorry you feel that the beers are mostly American in style (that's something we genuinely try to avoid) or that you feel we have somehow ignored you on Twitter. I am not sure what exactly we didn't do but please feel free to email me directly at gordon@beerbods.co.uk and I can promise you you'll get my full attention to see how and where we might be better. Promise. Gordon
"A great selection of small local brewers from all over the uk and beyond with a chance to purchase them please continue the good work"
Hi Colin, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are enjoying the selections. We'll sure do our best. Tom
"Different and unique beers, 3 monthly is ideal for me. Always on time and quick delivery 👌"
"I'm sampling beers that I would not have picked up in my local beer store. Some I don't like but I've been surprised and enjoyed ones I wasn't sure about. Expand your horizons."
"Your selection of beers is amazing - every beer is something to look forward to"
Cheers Katie, great to hear you're enjoying the beers. Tom
"My son bought the Beer Bods subscription for me and I'm sure my age is much higher than the usual profile! Beer Bods has been a revelation for me, introducing beers that I would never have previously tried, or even considered. I enjoy comparing the beers with my son, even ones that don't grab me are enjoyable because I think about what I am drinking. The ones that I do like, I have bought in bulk. The days of Peroni and Budweiser are behind me......!"
"Your big box of brilliant beers from all over the world has enlightened us about a bewildering variety of taste experiences - some of which we’d never have chosen for ourselves - and broadened our beer vocabulary. It’s made us better beer drinkers! Is it Thursday yet?"
It's almost Thursday Simon. Hang in there! Cheers, Gordon
"Great customer service, novel marketing idea, great unknown (to me) beers and a bit of facts about the brewery. What’s not to like...👍👌😃"
Cheers David. What's not to like indeed! Thanks, Gordon
"Great company with obvious great values. Very good at communicating with customers and quick to respond. Delivery of actual beer is exceptional."
Thanks Paul. That's really kind. Gordon
"Interesting and varied picks for beers; some you'd expect, some you wouldn't, covers the range of strengths and styles well. Friendly and knowledgable community. Great customer service."
Hi Christopher, Thanks for the kind words. We do our best to keep you on your toes, that's what it's all about. Tom
"A fantastic selection of beers, every week BeerBods outdoes itself!"
We sure try our best. Glad to hear the beers are going down well. Tom
"Great range of beers chosen with attention to detail and a clear desire to inform their customers and broaden their tastes. Customer interaction is quirky, personal and conducted with genuine warmth and enthusiasm."
Thanks for your kind words James, It really means a lot to us all here at BeerBods HQ. It's great to hear that we must be doing something right. Tom
BeerBods is rated 4.88 based on 340 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!