BeerBods Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BeerBods

About BeerBods: BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I originally got into BeerBods with a Birthday Gift Voucher but loved the concept of trying new and very different beers every week - beers you would never normally get to see, except in craft shops, so have kept my subscription up. Having a new case arrive every 12 weeks is a bit like getting a Christmas present four times a year and it is genuinely exciting to see what the box has been loaded with each time ! I have already got some favourites and, now that you can custom build your own case from beers you have tried, you can always ensure you have some great beers on the shelf, ready to drink."
"Excellent customer service, offering a genuinely great service and a fantastic range of beer I feel confident in buying from Beerbods and will do so again."
"Great beer service with weekly beer club and new and exciting bottle shop. Always interesting beers, social aspect is lots of fun and the customer service is very good. Delivery quick and efficient."
"Absolutely love BeerBods, every week a new beer, and always impressed with their choices There are beers I would never buy in the shop due to them being so different, but I try them and love them, never disappointed, highly recommend Beer Bods, Thursday is the best day of the week!!!"
"Great variety of beers- makes you try some fantastic different beers that you otherwise wouldn’t normally go near."
"Cracking service from BeerBods both on the Beer Club and Build A Case. It's a great way to find new beers to try outside of styles you would usually go for, and the guys are always up for a bit of fun on the Thursday night tastings."
Cheers Andrew. That really means a lot.
"First 5/5 I’ve given to a beerbods beer. Not because they don’t include good beers either. Been a subscriber for 4 years. This is the best one I’ve had."
"Great to explore so many different beers from true enthusiasts around the world."
Glad to hear you're enjoying the service. Thanks for leaving us a review we really appreciate it. Tom
"Can't rate Beerbods highly enough. I was initially bought a 12 week subscription as a present. As an ale lover who likes to taste as many new beers as i can, i was very pleased with the variety of ales i received. So much so that once my gift subscription ended, i signed myself up for another 12 week subscription. Just one day later my new beer box arrived (so no complaints regards speed of delivery), and pleased to find 12 more beers that i'd not previously tasted. Fantastic company, product and service."
Thanks Steve. That has made my Monday! We'll get back to work now, finding new beers! Cheers, Gordon
"I've thoroughly enjoyed being a member of BeerBods. A really interesting choice of beers, you won't necessarily love every week's brew but it has enabled me to try things I would otherwise never have bothered with - and with a high proportion of "wow, that's great" moments. The community aspect also adds a whole other dimension as we compare our views (I tend to use Twitter and enjoy the pics people post! as well as the comments.) All in all, BeerBods is undoubtedly one of life's "GoodThings"!"
Thanks Peter. I like the idea of us being one of life's good things! Thanks for being involved and making BeerBods what it is. A great community! Cheers, Gordon
"Great way of trying different types of craft beer, enjoy reading about the brewers and their stories. Would recommend. Cant wait for Thursday to come around. Phil."
Thanks Phil. I love the idea that we're making Thursdays a real and good thing for people! Cheers, Gordon
"Loads of beer subscription services out there but this one ticked all the boxes for me. Beerbods has a friendly vibe to accompany the great beers, prompt delivery, speedy customer service and all-round good value. Keep up the good work BeerBods!"
Thanks Steve. That really means a lot to us. Gordon
"I was introduced by a friend and was skeptical at first however i now look forward to my Thursday evening tipple, discovering the story behind the chosen beer and trying something new. Seriously recommend giving BeerBods a go!"
Thank you Alex. I am glad we convinced you that a 'one beer a week beer club where you have no say in the beers' is a good thing! Cheers, Gordon
"A good way of enjoying a lot of different beers, you might not like them all but you can say you have tasted them"
Thanks Alan. That's a great BeerBods attitude! Cheers, Gordon
"I’m probably a bit older than most beerbods people and have always been a traditional real ale drinker but I I think it’s great that Beerbods are giving everyone the chance to taste modern, different beers (good or bad) and the selections are spot on. Some are definitely not my cup of tea but most are good, two have been spectacular in my opinion, one mans fish is another mans poisson etc. The weekly online mag is well good too. Keep up the good work, one day the fosters drinking man will be a distant memory, HUZZAH FOR BEERBODS!!!!"
What a lovely review. Thank you Dave, that has proper made my day! You've captured the spirit of BeerBods. Cheers, Gordon
"Great beer, great service, great people."
Thanks Dave! Gordon
"Like the beer and the stories behind them. Not so bothered about talking about them so I save mine until the Friday"
I think there are quite a lot of people who play catch up on Friday. I am glad you like the stories... And the beer! Gordon
"Great service, really care about the beers in the subscription and always feel part of the community."
Thanks Adam. And a happy beer new year! Gordon
"Always an excellent selection of beers to sample, some i like some i don't but that is the whole purpose of Beerbods to try and appreciate a larger range of flavours than you usually see in your local pub or off-licence"
Thanks for leaving us a review, It's good to hear you're enjoying the BeerBods experience. Tom
"Always look forward to the delivery, every time i get my box i take all the beers out read the labels and anticipate!"
Props to your willpower Mark. I used to drink them out of order if I looked at the beers when they arrived! Gordon (customer No.17 and employee 002)
BeerBods is rated 4.88 based on 370 reviews