BeerBods Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read BeerBods Reviews

About BeerBods:

BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy
I was bought my first box of 12 as a birthday present last May, and my next box will take me past that date this year. It’s £3 a week to try a beer that you might never even see, let alone buy. I came late to the beer drinking party, but I now appreciate beer so much more. I have tried many different styles, and even the ones I would never drink again, I have still appreciated them. It has been a social highlight during lockdown, and Matt and Joe are great. It’s informative, lighthearted, fun on a Thursday, it’s the ultimate virtual reality pub.
BeerBods is for me one of the very few good things to come out of recent events. I get to sample great beers I wouldn't otherwise have tried while listening to the brewers who make them. I can choose to get involved in pub style banter, albeit online, and listen to the views of my fellow beer drinkers. Matt, Joe and the team make my Thursday evenings something to really look forward to.
Always a great range of beers, different styles, and beers I would not normally buy for myself
First case received as a birthday gift and I've since subscribed myself. Great range of breweries / styles and definitely led me to some I would never have chosen myself. Had a delivery issue once (courier dropped it?!) and resolved quickly - great friendly service.
Great beer.
received my beers yesterday as a gift, box arrived with only 7 beers,i emailed 20 hours ago but no reply yet
Rubbish service. Bought a 1 month gift subscription - as a gift. Should have arrived 4 beers and a glass. Glass was missing and no replies to emails. Not very impressed at all.
So I was member number 81, invested in them when asked and would do it all again due to the quality of the beers they have sent to me over the years. Not only that but the wrap around support and value. Mixture of craft, continental and traditional beers suits my likes too.... Best beer club out there and great guys!
Great beers as always.
It’s great to be able to try a good variety of different beers through this subscription
Fantastic quality and price. Wide range of brewery's in boxes and a free glass with first order can't complain at that
The latest batch / box of beer delivered before Xmas is smaller that the last usual one. Not the true xmass spirit.
Great beers and tastings. Massively let down by delivery issues it seems yet again. So no live tasting for us tonight. £3 credit on account - erm how much have I paid for this weeks beers for live tasting that we aren’t getting in time. Oh yeah, at least twice that!
This was first bought for me as a birthday present. Now waiting for my third case. Love the way it has pushed me to try beers I would not normally try some of them I haven't seen in my local off licence I love Thursday night it's like a couple of mates poping in for a beer and a chat. Fast and efficient delivery. Cheers
It was a gift idea for my boyfriend during lockdown. It's now the gift that keeps on giving. The beer selection is always amazing and its exciting to try beers we've never had before. Thanks for helping me achieve girlfriend of the year.
Great beer at a good price. Makes you try things you would not usually buy, gives you a much greater appreciation for beer. Loving the Thursday evening streams and feeling part of a community. Could not imagine my week without it now.
Unreal. Price is super reasonable, Joe and Matt are class craic on a Thursday night and the range of beers is amaaaaaazing. Love being part of the new beer bods plus scheme as well.
A really fun way to try new beers at a reasonable price. Delivery is quick and efficient and customer service is friendly as well as helpful. There's always a good mix of beers and breweries. Some of them I know and others are completely new to me.
A very enjoyable and effort free way to try excellent craft beers.
Great selection of quality beers that never gets tiring.
BeerBods is rated 4.83 based on 463 reviews