BeerBods Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BeerBods

About BeerBods: BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

How would you rate BeerBods ?

"The variety of beers chosen, some challenging, some very familiar as well as the weekly newsletters, story behind each beer each week and feeling part of a community of others drinking better beer together at the same time each week."
Cheers Daniel, That's what we're all about, glad to hear you're enjoying being apart of BeerBods. Tom
"I love the feeling of getting home on a Thursday and having something special to drink. It’s even better when I go away for a while and have two or three in the same day. I love the simplicity of the deliveries."
Thanks Jamie. I like to think that we've been making Thursdays better since 2012! Gordon
"Always changing up the beers. Rarely something I've had before."
"A variety of beers"
"Very simply, by always providing an interesting and new beer to drink every week. Also, the mixed cases always mean I have a good selection of beers for non-Thursdays."
"A textbook example of how to run a modern small business. The beer club idea lured me in and I was impressed by the efficiency and approachablility of its staff. I don't always make the live tastings but when I do it's great to see how BeerBods has grown and interesting to see other member's opinions. A lively, friendly community of beer lovers."
Thanks Adam. That's very kind! Gordon
"BeerBods is just great fun! The weekly surprise beer can be enjoyed while reading the informational email. Local beers are just more interesting than the big players - BeerBods allows me to explore local beers I could never otherwise find. Customer service is pretty sharp as well."
"Always a very thoughtful and quality driven selection of beers offering genuinely good value. There are not many beer subscription services I haven't had a few boxes from and these guys are the stand out best."
Thanks very much for your review Kevin, We all really appreciate your feedback. Cheers Joe
"Apart from the great service, I love the community feel of BeerBods. Thursday is always a rubbish day at work and when that BeerBods email arrives it cheers me up and reminds me the weekend is nearly here."
Glad we can brighten up your Thursdays a little. Thanks for your kind words.
Cheers Joe
"A new and different beer every week - what’s not to like?"
"A great selection of beer from people who genuinely know and care about it"
Thanks, Duncan. Means a lot. Tom
"It introduced me to the wonderful world of superb beers that are out there, just waiting to be discovered!!"
"I have been a subscriber since around week 82 whenever that was - many years ago. And I have always bought a Christmas box and also some of their one off boxes. A subscription is great value and a good way of accessing a variety of beers and breweries. I get excited about a new box when it arrives. I may not always love every beer in the box but I very rarely find one that I dislike so much that I wouldn't give it another chance. Beerbods is not just about drinking beers - it is also about being part of a community if you want to. I cannot imagine not continuing with my subscription - and I bought my son in law one."
Thanks for all your support and kind words Alan, we really appreciate it. Tom
"A really interesting mix of beers, little extras like 'The Weekend Starts Beer' newsletters and the booklet with each box. Exceptional customer service too. Probably the best birthday present I've ever received."
"BeerBods makes the hard-to-find beers accessible"
"Amazingly varied selection of beer, top notch customer service, great prices... what's not to love!"
"Always different, always interesting. I was gifted my first Beerbods box one Christmas and couldn’t face giving it up. I know a lot more about different beers styles and my own tastes now. I’ve also managed to challenge a few misplaced preconceptions. The service is just as good as the beer too."
Cheers James, glad to hear you're enjoying our service. That's what BeerBods is all about. Looks like we're on the right path. Tom
"A new beer every week and the story behind it. What's not to love?"
"The consistent approach to excellent customer service. Added to the most interesting and wide of products across the year!!"
Hi Raymond, Thanks for your kind words, really means a lot to all of us here at BeerBods HQ. Tom
"Always interesting selections. Really opened my eyes to the variety of beers, and showed me the ones I really love."
Cheers Mark, really means a lot to us here at BBHQ. Variety is what Beerbods is all about. Glad to have you onboard. Cheers, Tom
BeerBods is rated 4.90 based on 298 reviews