BeerBods Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read BeerBods Reviews

About BeerBods:

BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy
Great beer.
received my beers yesterday as a gift, box arrived with only 7 beers,i emailed 20 hours ago but no reply yet
Rubbish service. Bought a 1 month gift subscription - as a gift. Should have arrived 4 beers and a glass. Glass was missing and no replies to emails. Not very impressed at all.
So I was member number 81, invested in them when asked and would do it all again due to the quality of the beers they have sent to me over the years. Not only that but the wrap around support and value. Mixture of craft, continental and traditional beers suits my likes too....

Best beer club out there and great guys!
Great beers as always.
It’s great to be able to try a good variety of different beers through this subscription
Fantastic quality and price. Wide range of brewery's in boxes and a free glass with first order can't complain at that
The latest batch / box of beer delivered before Xmas is smaller that the last usual one. Not the true xmass spirit.
Great beers and tastings. Massively let down by delivery issues it seems yet again. So no live tasting for us tonight. £3 credit on account - erm how much have I paid for this weeks beers for live tasting that we aren’t getting in time. Oh yeah, at least twice that!
This was first bought for me as a birthday present. Now waiting for my third case. Love the way it has pushed me to try beers I would not normally try some of them I haven't seen in my local off licence I love Thursday night it's like a couple of mates poping in for a beer and a chat. Fast and efficient delivery.

Cheers
It was a gift idea for my boyfriend during lockdown. It's now the gift that keeps on giving. The beer selection is always amazing and its exciting to try beers we've never had before. Thanks for helping me achieve girlfriend of the year.
Great beer at a good price. Makes you try things you would not usually buy, gives you a much greater appreciation for beer. Loving the Thursday evening streams and feeling part of a community. Could not imagine my week without it now.
Unreal. Price is super reasonable, Joe and Matt are class craic on a Thursday night and the range of beers is amaaaaaazing. Love being part of the new beer bods plus scheme as well.
A really fun way to try new beers at a reasonable price.

Delivery is quick and efficient and customer service is friendly as well as helpful.

There's always a good mix of beers and breweries. Some of them I know and others are completely new to me.
A very enjoyable and effort free way to try excellent craft beers.
Great selection of quality beers that never gets tiring.
My kids bought a subscription for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed the Fun of exploring the variety of Beers in the box. Finding out a bit about the history and inspiration behind the beers is really well accommodated through the Thursday night Utube broadcast. All in all a great experience which I have no hesitation recommending to all.
Really glad you are enjoying the experience. Thanks!
What an excellent idea, each beer being something you are unlikely to buy or find locally. Never been disappointed and with such a great variety.
You really get some great beers in this package. I have gone on look into some of them to try to get more. Some of them are really quite expensive so it proves it's good quality stuff they are sending.
Cheers David, we try our best to make sure the beers are top quality and a good mix of styles.
Choice of beer is really great - you get a really good selection of beers that you would buy in a shop individually and I’m rarely left with cans I don’t like!
BeerBods is rated 4.83 based on 459 reviews