BeerBods Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read BeerBods Reviews

About BeerBods:

BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy
A really fun way to try new beers at a reasonable price.

Delivery is quick and efficient and customer service is friendly as well as helpful.

There's always a good mix of beers and breweries. Some of them I know and others are completely new to me.
A very enjoyable and effort free way to try excellent craft beers.
Great selection of quality beers that never gets tiring.
My kids bought a subscription for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed the Fun of exploring the variety of Beers in the box. Finding out a bit about the history and inspiration behind the beers is really well accommodated through the Thursday night Utube broadcast. All in all a great experience which I have no hesitation recommending to all.
What an excellent idea, each beer being something you are unlikely to buy or find locally. Never been disappointed and with such a great variety.
You really get some great beers in this package. I have gone on look into some of them to try to get more. Some of them are really quite expensive so it proves it's good quality stuff they are sending.
Choice of beer is really great - you get a really good selection of beers that you would buy in a shop individually and I’m rarely left with cans I don’t like!
Discover new beers, hear about new breweries, expand your knowledge of all things beer. What’s not to love about BeerBods. I’ve bought it for a few people too as it makes a great gift.
Too many beers the same, in consecutive weeks. Not drinking the same beers as my mates, who I recommended subscription.
Hey Darren, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you were a little disappointed with the multiple beers for the tastings. We were too, it's not something we like to do, unfortunately, Covid19 threw in a little curveball in which we had to adapt quickly. We're back on track now so each customer will receive the same beer for the weekly tastings.
Dear Beer Bods, I have to say I really rate the beer you select and I anticipate with eagerness every Thursday's tasting. However, I am not Brian, I have never lived The Life Of Brian so I would appreciate it, if you got my name correct, as a valued cutomer who loves your beer choices!
Yours faithfully
Lee Staley
I have learned about so many new styles of beer since starting my first Beer Bods subscription - from stouts (which I never tried before) to craft lager and even smoke beer. I would really recommend it to any who likes beer and want to broaden their horizon.
Relentless marketing has massively put me off using beer bods. Plus very average beers in their cases!
I’ve loved learning about and sampling new beers. It’s great receiving subscriptions as presents and also surprising pals - especially during lockdown!
BeerBods is an excellent way to give a gift to someone who is hard to buy for. I know. I'm that person.
I can't wait for Thursday evenings and the chance to try another new beer. What's more, I can enjoy it with lots of other people and find out about where and how it is made. Perfect.
I love trying new different beers every week that I wouldn’t even think of buying normally. It has really opened my eyes up to new styles of beers that are far different from the standard ones I used to have. The backstory behind each beer is great and makes drinking the beer a more personal expierence.
Excellent selection of beers thus far!
It’s great but my name isn’t Simon although the e mail I’m replying too thinks it is... probably too much of the fine beer you source, as long as the beers this good I don’t actually care what you call me...
It’s Paul by the way.
Great beers, great live tastings, great service, great price. What’s not to like!
Got this as a present. It's been great and has encouraged me to try new and different beers.

(You can't spell my name right though. My name is Rob, not Simon!)
Sorry, Rob, I made a small error when setting this up. Hoping you received the correct email shortly after.
I have had various gift subscriptions from my son since March 2019. There have been one or two distinctly dodgy beers, but the experience has still been worthwhile. Never a dull moment! I also tried one go at BeerBods Plus and the Goose Island Bourbon Stout which is probably the highlight. I have now got a good friend and his son-in-law hooked, and we have our own parallel WhatsApp banter on a Thursday night.
Keep up the good work.
PS. It would be great if BeerBods could offer say a six plus six box with some of the beers we have tasted. Quite often we all end up wishing we could have another go at some of the beers.
BeerBods is rated 4.85 based on 446 reviews