BeerBods Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read BeerBods Reviews

About BeerBods:

BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy
Great selection of beers, great service and value for money!
Great beers. Sometimes from well know brewers others ones I have not heard of. It has encouraged me to try beers I never would have before. It gives me something to look forward to on a Thursday
Always a pleasure, Thursdays live tasting on YouTube full of irreverent banter, good fun and surprisingly good beer. Often interesting guests from breweries and hosted by Matt and Joe, two genuinely nice blokes.
Great selection of beer at a good price. Beers can be drunk with Beer Bods live tasting with a great community online.
Online beer subscription supporting a weekly online tasting Youtube/Twitter/Facebook. The beer selection and quality is great and the online banter is just as good. Beers work out at £3 a bottle inc P&P. Great value
I ordered Beerbods for a lockdown self present. I love the variety of beers, lots of different styles, cans, bottles and an insight to the brewery and often the brewer themselves. You may not like every beer but you will broaden your horizons, discover some crackers and develop some knowledge to help you find more of what you like. Give it a go, for £3 a week it's a bargain.
This has to be one of the best beer subscription services out there. Decent price. Fresh expertly curated weekly beers delivered every 8 weeks, two very engaging presenters and a great community of like minded people in the chat during the weekly tastings. Part of the Beer Hawk group, issues with deliveries have been very few and far between in 2 years and on the odd occasion Hermes have let me down, Beer Hawk have sorted it. Very highly recommended.
Since BeerBods was taken over by Beer Hawk the company has lost it's friendly support when issues arise. Had issues with last 2 orders and there is no enthusiasm to "delight the customer " to keep my business, therefore I will not be retuning.
Amazing customer service + best selection of beer. Really good vibe going during their tasting nights.
Great selection of beers.
Easy to set up , great to get weekly review of the selected beer, prompt service and delivery. Good range of unusual beers.
Always a good selection of beers, most of which I’ve not tried before, often challenging preconceptions about what we like and don’t, Thursday tasting full of good humoured banter and honest opinion hosted by two good blokes!
I was bought my first box of 12 as a birthday present last May, and my next box will take me past that date this year. It’s £3 a week to try a beer that you might never even see, let alone buy. I came late to the beer drinking party, but I now appreciate beer so much more. I have tried many different styles, and even the ones I would never drink again, I have still appreciated them. It has been a social highlight during lockdown, and Matt and Joe are great. It’s informative, lighthearted, fun on a Thursday, it’s the ultimate virtual reality pub.
BeerBods is for me one of the very few good things to come out of recent events. I get to sample great beers I wouldn't otherwise have tried while listening to the brewers who make them. I can choose to get involved in pub style banter, albeit online, and listen to the views of my fellow beer drinkers. Matt, Joe and the team make my Thursday evenings something to really look forward to.
Always a great range of beers, different styles, and beers I would not normally buy for myself
First case received as a birthday gift and I've since subscribed myself. Great range of breweries / styles and definitely led me to some I would never have chosen myself. Had a delivery issue once (courier dropped it?!) and resolved quickly - great friendly service.
Great beer.
received my beers yesterday as a gift, box arrived with only 7 beers,i emailed 20 hours ago but no reply yet
Rubbish service. Bought a 1 month gift subscription - as a gift. Should have arrived 4 beers and a glass. Glass was missing and no replies to emails. Not very impressed at all.
So I was member number 81, invested in them when asked and would do it all again due to the quality of the beers they have sent to me over the years. Not only that but the wrap around support and value. Mixture of craft, continental and traditional beers suits my likes too.... Best beer club out there and great guys!
BeerBods is rated 4.83 based on 475 reviews