BeerBods Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BeerBods

About BeerBods: BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy

"Always an excellent selection of beers to sample, some i like some i don't but that is the whole purpose of Beerbods to try and appreciate a larger range of flavours than you usually see in your local pub or off-licence"
Thanks for leaving us a review, It's good to hear you're enjoying the BeerBods experience. Tom
"Always look forward to the delivery, every time i get my box i take all the beers out read the labels and anticipate!"
"Interesting range an excellent quality of beers"
Cheers, Andy, Glad to hear you're enjoying the selection. Tom
"Great idea, great service, and fantastic beer. Would (and do) recommend!"
Cheers Jack. Much appreciated. Gordon
"Great beers. A few beers into my second subscription! Haven’t had a bad one and hearing the background behind each beer makes them all the more enjoyable! Great job"
Thanks Stuart. I am glad that you like the stories behind the beer. We genuinely believe that knowing about the beer and the people that made it makes the whole experience better. Cheers, Gordon
"A great concept and really enjoying the excellent and varied beers on offer"
Thanks Andrew. We're glad you like our club. Also, thanks for taking time out to write these nice words. Cheers, Gordon
"Cracking unusual beers and good fun"
Thanks Jim. It's you guys that make it so much fun! Gordon
"Fantastic friendly service, good selection of interesting beers and a great sense of community keep up the good work guys"
Thanks for the super kind words Chris. Much appreciated. Gordon
"BeerBods curate an excellent selection of beers from an array of small independent brewers worldwide. It’s expanded my palate and given me a chance to try (and love) beers I would never have seen in the pub or on the supermarket shelves. And at £3 a bottle it’s phenomenal value too!"
Hi Steven,

Thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot to us all here at BeerBods HQ. it's great to hear you're enjoying the selection.

Tom
"Love the beers and their stories. Even the beer i don't like teaches me something. Only thing that's missing is structure to people's tweets. Not everyone says what they taste. To harness the benefit of so many people, could perhaps include a beerbods app or utility on website allowing members to click on a flavour wheel or table with flavours to inform others and allow them to compare and contrast. Perhaps."
Thanks for the kind words Daniel. Also thanks for the food for thought. Cheers, Gordon
"Prompt services, interesting beers & witty e-mails!"
Thanks David. I am glad you like the beer.... and the emails! Gordon
Thanks David. I am glad you like the beer.... and the emails! Gordon
"BeerBods have successfully created one of the best online communities I feel proud to be a part of. They've expanded my beer preferences and shown me what I like, love, dislike and hate, all of which I never would have known because I wouldn't have experimented."
Thank you for the lovely kind words Matthew. The reason BeerBods is the great community it is is down to Bods like you. Cheers! Gordon
"Great concept - I like the element of surprise each week."
Thanks Mark! Gordon
"You get a good selection of interesting beers periodically. However, what sets BeerBods apart from all the other beer subscription services is the short but interesting article that accompanies the weekly beer. Makes it much more than simply a postal beer service."
Thank you for the kind words. Especially about the weekly write-up and content around the beer. It's always great to know that people like reading it! Cheers, Gordon
"I love experiencing new beers and looking forward to the special beer each Thursday. It’s a bit random, but I also love the weekend starts with beer newsletter. I love that beerbods isn’t just about beer; you are about beer and life! Lovely."
What lovely kind words! Thank you. Gordon
"The perfect way to broaden your beer horizons...and all done with equal doses of humour and wit. Cheers"
Thanks Scott. I'd say that's mission accomplished. I am also going to take credit for being the witty one! Cheers, Gordon
"Genuinely personal service, interesting beer and a clear lovely of the job."
Thanks Alick. It is a pretty good job if we're honest. But we couldn't do it without ace people like you. Cheers, Gordon
"Great fun and a great way to be introduced to the huge numbers of new craft beers that you wouldn't ordinarily get to know about or have opportunity to taste. I look forward to every Thursday evening linking up with fellow tasters. I got my first subscription as a gift and they make excellent presents for family and friends."
Hi Chris, Thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot to us here at BBHQ.
Thursdays are our favourite night of the week. Tom
"The variety of the beers is exceptional. This particular box has been right up my street, so its good to explore a few I wouldn't have tried under normal circumstances. Well done BeerBods! Andrew"
Hey thanks Andrew. We work hard to keep it varied so I am chuffed that you appreciate it. Cheers, Gordon
"Victor Kiam said “I liked the product so much, I bought the Company” for the oldies out there you will remember the TV ad in the late 1970s which is the story about Kiam buying Remington Razors. Well I didn’t buy all of BeerBods but I did invest because I liked and enjoyed their product. SA couple of Christmas’s ago, my son in law bought me a fabulous subscription to BeerBods and I have been a fan and customer ever since. You get a big box of 12 different beers delivered to your home and then you taste one each week and share your experiences on-line with other community members who also want to experience “drinking better beer”. I would happily recommend this very important service to others; also it makes a great present to someone who has it all. Long may BeerBods continue."
Hi Mike, that is a beautifully nice thing to say. Thank you. Gordon (the only member of Team BeerBods old enough to remember THAT advert!).
BeerBods is rated 4.88 based on 352 reviews