BeerBods Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BeerBods

About BeerBods: BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy

"Great way of trying different types of craft beer, enjoy reading about the brewers and their stories. Would recommend. Cant wait for Thursday to come around. Phil."
Thanks Phil. I love the idea that we're making Thursdays a real and good thing for people! Cheers, Gordon
"Loads of beer subscription services out there but this one ticked all the boxes for me. Beerbods has a friendly vibe to accompany the great beers, prompt delivery, speedy customer service and all-round good value. Keep up the good work BeerBods!"
Thanks Steve. That really means a lot to us. Gordon
"I was introduced by a friend and was skeptical at first however i now look forward to my Thursday evening tipple, discovering the story behind the chosen beer and trying something new. Seriously recommend giving BeerBods a go!"
Thank you Alex. I am glad we convinced you that a 'one beer a week beer club where you have no say in the beers' is a good thing! Cheers, Gordon
"A good way of enjoying a lot of different beers, you might not like them all but you can say you have tasted them"
Thanks Alan. That's a great BeerBods attitude! Cheers, Gordon
"I’m probably a bit older than most beerbods people and have always been a traditional real ale drinker but I I think it’s great that Beerbods are giving everyone the chance to taste modern, different beers (good or bad) and the selections are spot on. Some are definitely not my cup of tea but most are good, two have been spectacular in my opinion, one mans fish is another mans poisson etc. The weekly online mag is well good too. Keep up the good work, one day the fosters drinking man will be a distant memory, HUZZAH FOR BEERBODS!!!!"
What a lovely review. Thank you Dave, that has proper made my day! You've captured the spirit of BeerBods. Cheers, Gordon
"Great beer, great service, great people."
Thanks Dave! Gordon
"Like the beer and the stories behind them. Not so bothered about talking about them so I save mine until the Friday"
I think there are quite a lot of people who play catch up on Friday. I am glad you like the stories... And the beer! Gordon
"Great service, really care about the beers in the subscription and always feel part of the community."
Thanks Adam. And a happy beer new year! Gordon
"Always an excellent selection of beers to sample, some i like some i don't but that is the whole purpose of Beerbods to try and appreciate a larger range of flavours than you usually see in your local pub or off-licence"
Thanks for leaving us a review, It's good to hear you're enjoying the BeerBods experience. Tom
"Always look forward to the delivery, every time i get my box i take all the beers out read the labels and anticipate!"
Props to your willpower Mark. I used to drink them out of order if I looked at the beers when they arrived! Gordon (customer No.17 and employee 002)
"Interesting range an excellent quality of beers"
Cheers, Andy, Glad to hear you're enjoying the selection. Tom
"Great idea, great service, and fantastic beer. Would (and do) recommend!"
Cheers Jack. Much appreciated. Gordon
"Great beers. A few beers into my second subscription! Haven’t had a bad one and hearing the background behind each beer makes them all the more enjoyable! Great job"
Thanks Stuart. I am glad that you like the stories behind the beer. We genuinely believe that knowing about the beer and the people that made it makes the whole experience better. Cheers, Gordon
"A great concept and really enjoying the excellent and varied beers on offer"
Thanks Andrew. We're glad you like our club. Also, thanks for taking time out to write these nice words. Cheers, Gordon
"Cracking unusual beers and good fun"
Thanks Jim. It's you guys that make it so much fun! Gordon
"Fantastic friendly service, good selection of interesting beers and a great sense of community keep up the good work guys"
Thanks for the super kind words Chris. Much appreciated. Gordon
"BeerBods curate an excellent selection of beers from an array of small independent brewers worldwide. It’s expanded my palate and given me a chance to try (and love) beers I would never have seen in the pub or on the supermarket shelves. And at £3 a bottle it’s phenomenal value too!"
Hi Steven,

Thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot to us all here at BeerBods HQ. it's great to hear you're enjoying the selection.

Tom
"Love the beers and their stories. Even the beer i don't like teaches me something. Only thing that's missing is structure to people's tweets. Not everyone says what they taste. To harness the benefit of so many people, could perhaps include a beerbods app or utility on website allowing members to click on a flavour wheel or table with flavours to inform others and allow them to compare and contrast. Perhaps."
Thanks for the kind words Daniel. Also thanks for the food for thought. Cheers, Gordon
"Prompt services, interesting beers & witty e-mails!"
Thanks David. I am glad you like the beer.... and the emails! Gordon
Thanks David. I am glad you like the beer.... and the emails! Gordon
"BeerBods have successfully created one of the best online communities I feel proud to be a part of. They've expanded my beer preferences and shown me what I like, love, dislike and hate, all of which I never would have known because I wouldn't have experimented."
Thank you for the lovely kind words Matthew. The reason BeerBods is the great community it is is down to Bods like you. Cheers! Gordon
BeerBods is rated 4.88 based on 360 reviews