BeerBods Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BeerBods

About BeerBods: BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Click Here

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Nice and easy website with great customer service when needed. Highly recommend!!"
"Still my best subscription! I’ve been getting BeerBods delivered for a good while now and and their service has always been spot on as well as their beers which are varied and delicious (bar one gooseberry sour 😝). When I’ve had issues, like being on holiday when the box is due for delivery, communication has been great and it’s been no problem to sort out and delay delivery until I’m home. This is what separates BeerBods from the larger beer subscriptions I’ve seen trying to emulate."
"When my beer was delivered to the wrong addressI figured it would be irretrievable, but BeerBods got on the case + found out where the beer had gone. And next day it was the beer arrived. Friendly, personal emails + seriously impressive customer service."
"We have bought a gift subscription for several friends who have raved about the excellent selection of beers and the fascinating beer stories. The team at Beerbods have been fantastically helpful with very prompt, friendly and efficient response."
"My late wife bought me a subscription to BeerBods when they were pretty much a startup. A number of greatest, and a lot of beers later, and my subscription is still going. Great beers, great company"
Cheers Paul, It really means a lot to all of us here at BBHQ. Thanks for all your support. [T]
"I have always been happy with the selection of beers that BeerBod's have supplied. I have not always liked the weeks beer but you can not expect to, and if you do not mark it down to experience and remember for future reference. But the vast majority have been great. The service BeerBods have provided has always been slick and straight forward."
Hey Martin, Thanks for leaving us a review. Exploration is what it's all about for us, as you say if you don't try them you'll never know. Thanks for your support. [T]
"All round great company, brilliant product but just as importantly, their communication and service is personalised, honest and quick if you ever have a query. Seem to really value their customers. I had a couple of small issues with deliveries/refunds which were dealt with rapidly and for which I am very grateful."
"Best beer club in the World. Love it."
"Great beer every time. Make sure you drink better bear!"
"Brilliant service. Great beer delivered to your door. BeerBods Have introduced me to different types of beer I haven't tried and the stories that go with them from lots of different producers."
"BeerBods is worth every penny. Great quality beer, information about the beers to really round out the experience of trying new beers. I may not like every beer that comes up each week, but I've tried things that I would never have tried before, and I've got some new favourites to look out for when out and about."
"I think BeerBods is fantastic. I really want to find new breweries, as I find when I go to my local beer shop I go for the same half dozen breweries I know I like. BeerBods does a fantastic job of introducing me to new breweries I have often not even heard of. I recommend it to all my friends. The only reason it is not 5 stars is that they used to have a soring system for the beer each week, which is now not available, this is a shame."
Hey Thomas, Thanks for leaving a review and your kind words. As you've said we've made a few recent changes to the website, hopefully, we can incorporate the scoring system back into the website. [T]
"Great selection of beers delivered right to my workplace! What's more to say :)"
Cheers, Phil. Really glad to hear you're enjoying our service. [T]
"Sorry some to be out of step with the masses, but I don't appreciate cloudy beers with yeast residue in the bottom of the glass."
Hi Ian,

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm sorry to hear you're not a fan of some of the beers in the box. Cloudy beers are pretty popular at the moment, but we can't all like the same thing and that's what makes beer so interesting.

Tom
"Very good has introduced me to different beers I would not have tried."
"I originally got into BeerBods with a Birthday Gift Voucher but loved the concept of trying new and very different beers every week - beers you would never normally get to see, except in craft shops, so have kept my subscription up. Having a new case arrive every 12 weeks is a bit like getting a Christmas present four times a year and it is genuinely exciting to see what the box has been loaded with each time ! I have already got some favourites and, now that you can custom build your own case from beers you have tried, you can always ensure you have some great beers on the shelf, ready to drink."
"Excellent customer service, offering a genuinely great service and a fantastic range of beer I feel confident in buying from Beerbods and will do so again."
"Great beer service with weekly beer club and new and exciting bottle shop. Always interesting beers, social aspect is lots of fun and the customer service is very good. Delivery quick and efficient."
"Absolutely love BeerBods, every week a new beer, and always impressed with their choices There are beers I would never buy in the shop due to them being so different, but I try them and love them, never disappointed, highly recommend Beer Bods, Thursday is the best day of the week!!!"
"Great variety of beers- makes you try some fantastic different beers that you otherwise wouldn’t normally go near."
BeerBods is rated 4.88 based on 385 reviews