BeerBods Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read BeerBods Reviews

About BeerBods:

BeerBods started as a few friends tasting beer in a shed and has evolved into the leading beer club and subscription service in the UK. We hope you enjoy being a part of it as much as we do.

Tell us how BeerBods made you happy
I really do suspect how genuine these reviews are. BeerBods and BeerHawk setup their entire user interface to make it extremely difficult to cancel your subscription. I genuinely don't even remember subscribing, nor can I find any email trace of it. But they have since taken two orders from my card. One of the reasons I found it so hard to cancel is that you don't actually have to have an account to be subscribed.. So, trying to login is impossible. This is sneakily hidden information. Once I eventually found it out and cancelled my order they sneakily say that the subscription will be cancelled after the next order.. For me that is 2 months away!!!!! How would be cancelling my subscription today mean that I want to cancel it after my next delivery in 2 MONTHS TIME?!!!! Nonsense, and you can't do anything to change it without contacting them. You cannot even remove your payment card to prevent the order happening.

Trading Standards should investigate because I believe a lot of people will be in the same situation. They are clearly pro-actively profiting from making a confusing and difficult process.

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

P.S. The beer is average at best. Definitely overpriced.
Hey Andy - Sorry to hear you're disappointed. The team here are gutted to read your review. Please feel free to email me personally at joe@beerbods.co.uk if you would like to go through any of the specifics of your subscription with us. It would seem you've got the wrong end of the stick on a number of matters. We're certainly not going to take any more money from you now you've cancelled. We also go to great lengths to make it clear what you're signing up to. I'd love to try to fix this.
This was first bought for me as a birthday present. Now waiting for my third case. Love the way it has pushed me to try beers I would not normally try some of them I haven't seen in my local off licence I love Thursday night it's like a couple of mates poping in for a beer and a chat. Fast and efficient delivery.

Cheers
It was a gift idea for my boyfriend during lockdown. It's now the gift that keeps on giving. The beer selection is always amazing and its exciting to try beers we've never had before. Thanks for helping me achieve girlfriend of the year.
Great beer at a good price. Makes you try things you would not usually buy, gives you a much greater appreciation for beer. Loving the Thursday evening streams and feeling part of a community. Could not imagine my week without it now.
Unreal. Price is super reasonable, Joe and Matt are class craic on a Thursday night and the range of beers is amaaaaaazing. Love being part of the new beer bods plus scheme as well.
A really fun way to try new beers at a reasonable price.

Delivery is quick and efficient and customer service is friendly as well as helpful.

There's always a good mix of beers and breweries. Some of them I know and others are completely new to me.
A very enjoyable and effort free way to try excellent craft beers.
Great selection of quality beers that never gets tiring.
My kids bought a subscription for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed the Fun of exploring the variety of Beers in the box. Finding out a bit about the history and inspiration behind the beers is really well accommodated through the Thursday night Utube broadcast. All in all a great experience which I have no hesitation recommending to all.
Really glad you are enjoying the experience. Thanks!
What an excellent idea, each beer being something you are unlikely to buy or find locally. Never been disappointed and with such a great variety.
You really get some great beers in this package. I have gone on look into some of them to try to get more. Some of them are really quite expensive so it proves it's good quality stuff they are sending.
Cheers David, we try our best to make sure the beers are top quality and a good mix of styles.
Choice of beer is really great - you get a really good selection of beers that you would buy in a shop individually and I’m rarely left with cans I don’t like!
Discover new beers, hear about new breweries, expand your knowledge of all things beer. What’s not to love about BeerBods. I’ve bought it for a few people too as it makes a great gift.
Too many beers the same, in consecutive weeks. Not drinking the same beers as my mates, who I recommended subscription.
Hey Darren, Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear you were a little disappointed with the multiple beers for the tastings. We were too, it's not something we like to do, unfortunately, Covid19 threw in a little curveball in which we had to adapt quickly. We're back on track now so each customer will receive the same beer for the weekly tastings.
Dear Beer Bods, I have to say I really rate the beer you select and I anticipate with eagerness every Thursday's tasting. However, I am not Brian, I have never lived The Life Of Brian so I would appreciate it, if you got my name correct, as a valued cutomer who loves your beer choices!
Yours faithfully
Lee Staley
I have learned about so many new styles of beer since starting my first Beer Bods subscription - from stouts (which I never tried before) to craft lager and even smoke beer. I would really recommend it to any who likes beer and want to broaden their horizon.
Thanks, yep we put a lot of thought into discovery of beer to keep things interesting.
Relentless marketing has massively put me off using beer bods. Plus very average beers in their cases!
I’ve loved learning about and sampling new beers. It’s great receiving subscriptions as presents and also surprising pals - especially during lockdown!
BeerBods is an excellent way to give a gift to someone who is hard to buy for. I know. I'm that person.
I can't wait for Thursday evenings and the chance to try another new beer. What's more, I can enjoy it with lots of other people and find out about where and how it is made. Perfect.
I love trying new different beers every week that I wouldn’t even think of buying normally. It has really opened my eyes up to new styles of beers that are far different from the standard ones I used to have. The backstory behind each beer is great and makes drinking the beer a more personal expierence.
BeerBods is rated 4.85 based on 451 reviews