Beefeater Haywain, Essex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beefeater Haywain, Essex

High Rd, Fobbing, Stanford-le-Hope SS17 9NR, UK

Tell us how Beefeater Haywain, Essex made you happy
Went today the food was exceptional at this beefeater good work keep that up will go back
Visited lunchtime today. My friend had her phone opened on the meerkats promotion and was informed , in a not so professional manner, that that it was no longer available. That , of course, was absolutely fine, when asked if we could use the 33% off food code, was told "only if it's valid". Again that of course is absolutely fine as it was a valid voucher code. What I find unacceptable is in the manner that our waitress served us. Myself and the rest of my party found her to have a very condescending attitude towards us throughout our visit. We have visited the Haywain on numerous occasions and have always enjoyed our experience. Though, our meals didn't meet your usual expected standard, this happen sometimes, the service and attitude we encountered today is our last visit.
Gorgeous food. Amazing staff. Very very very child friendly.
Brilliant service and excellent food. Not been to a beefeater for years and can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised at just how good it was.
Beefeater Haywain, Essex is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews