Bedworld Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Bedworld

Tell us how Bedworld made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Avoid if you value your sanity Order 100076897 Needed a new bed for my daughter and bedworld seemed to have what we wanted for a decent price. The product is not bad for what we paid but the customer experience has been beyond terrible. Firstly a delay in delivery. Lots of mis information. A few outright lies. Some broken promises. A one hour wait to try and call the help line only to be cut off. And best of all a member of staff telling me to shut up. Finally raised a complaint and was promised a call to discuss. Surprisingly I've heard nothing. Would never use or recommend after all the stress it's caused."
Are you Bedworld? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Delivered the mattress, but no bed. Delivery driver gave me a random number for someone, not the number for Bedworld. And there is no-one manning the phones!"
"Truly awful experience. Bed base collapsed (Order number 100064242), with clear (photographed) evidence of shoddy construction, protruding staples, flimsy side timbers, etc. "Head Supervisor" told us we would get replacement in 6 days (too long for us) or a cash refund despite terms and conditions (about 75 days old versus 60 days for refund). Further phone calls resulted in denials of responsibility plus emails, culminating in accusations that we were ,lying. Trading Standards please take note! Allegedly, they also post fake positive reviews for themselves (Money Saving Expert post from 2007). Currently, we have their broken bed, no refund, no replacement but we do have a very nasty taste in our mouth!"
"One word BEWARE."
"Ordered a waterproof mattress for my disabled daughter when it came I was unsure it was the right one I emailed them pictures of mattress they assured me it was right one she spilt juice on it an it went straight through called them an emailed them said they would change it an still nothing disgusting"
"Don't buy from them .poor customer service, the price reflects not a bargen but problem"
"Bed was ordered and paid for 17th February, still no bed not replying to emails and they don’t answer the telephone!"
"three weeks after purchasing a Optimus 3000 king size mattress I needed to contact the company as a dip has appeared in the mattress on the side were I sleep. I was fobbed off and told it was normal. I have never, in all my years, known a mattress to have a dip in it. Regarding the delivery, I was asked, by the driver to help him lift the old mattress to his wagon,which I willingly did. I then asked him to help me lift the new mattress upstairs. He refused !!!!!!!! And I'm disabled."
"Terrible customer service. Was told delivery would be 2-6 working days with a phone call at least 24 hours beforehand. on the 6th working day I contacted them using their live chat. That thing is terrible - took over an hour to get a reply to, not very "live". The reply I got - "Will be with you early next week, we are very busy" What the hell? Couldn't care less how busy you are!! if there has been a delay, contact the customer - it's basic stuff - not even an apology. You guys should send your customer service agents on training or get rid of them. Will not be using you guys again and will tell everyone I come across not to use you"
"I would rate zero but don't have the option. please do not buy from them. unprofessional and can't and won't deal with your complaints. beds are of extremely poor quality. I would rather of gone to a reputable brand and paid the extra. rude staff too."
Bedworld is rated 1.87 based on 15 reviews