Bedworld Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Bedworld

Tell us how Bedworld made you happy

Live Chat
"Terrible customer service. Was told delivery would be 2-6 working days with a phone call at least 24 hours beforehand. on the 6th working day I contacted them using their live chat. That thing is terrible - took over an hour to get a reply to, not very "live". The reply I got - "Will be with you early next week, we are very busy" What the hell? Couldn't care less how busy you are!! if there has been a delay, contact the customer - it's basic stuff - not even an apology. You guys should send your customer service agents on training or get rid of them. Will not be using you guys again and will tell everyone I come across not to use you"
Are you Bedworld? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I would rate zero but don't have the option. please do not buy from them. unprofessional and can't and won't deal with your complaints. beds are of extremely poor quality. I would rather of gone to a reputable brand and paid the extra. rude staff too."
Bedworld is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews