Bedworld Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedworld

Tell us how Bedworld made you happy
Worst mattress ever. PLEASE PLEASE don't buy from this company. I bought two single mattresses and the quality was so bad that I wanted to return them. Instead, they refunded one and did nothing about the second mattress. It was cut. Several springs were really weak in the middle, etc. I provided them with pictures and even a video of the faults and they didn't do anything anyway. Please avoid this company.
I would rate zero but don't have the option. please do not buy from them. unprofessional and can't and won't deal with your complaints. beds are of extremely poor quality. I would rather of gone to a reputable brand and paid the extra. rude staff too.
One word BEWARE.
Don't buy from them .poor customer service, the price reflects not a bargen but problem
Terrible customer service. Was told delivery would be 2-6 working days with a phone call at least 24 hours beforehand. on the 6th working day I contacted them using their live chat. That thing is terrible - took over an hour to get a reply to, not very "live". The reply I got - "Will be with you early next week, we are very busy" What the hell? Couldn't care less how busy you are!! if there has been a delay, contact the customer - it's basic stuff - not even an apology. You guys should send your customer service agents on training or get rid of them. Will not be using you guys again and will tell everyone I come across not to use you
great company to deal with
Bedworld is rated 1.91 based on 23 reviews