Bedtime Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedtime Baby
Read Bedtime Baby Reviews
Delivered as ordered and was very easy to track. Great website and brilliant prices. Very happy.
Thank you very much Eoghan! All the best!
Little issue with order but all handled so well with excellent speedy communication so really happy with the service, would recommend
Thanks Jennifer!
Website is very user friendly and it was a super fast delivery.
Thanks Faye :)
Excellent service and very quick response when I submitted a query on the order. Very happy with the products ordered. Thanks !
Great, thank you!
I ordered a baby sleeping bag and it arrived in a few days which was great. I didn't receive any email confirmation but that was quickly resolved after I made contact abd dealt with in a friendly and polite manner. I would happily purchase from them again.
Thank you Jessica! All the best!
Thank you so much for a great service. The transaction was smooth, all queries answered quickly and delivery was prompt. Waiting on baby to arrive to use the mattresses but the quality feels amazing and I'm delighted we purchased from you.
Ah great! Thank you!! All the best.
Speedy delivery of sleeping bags - good service.
Thank you! :)
Order arrived really quickly and as expected. Received helpful mails and updates along the way
Thanks Donal! Appreciate it.
I purchased the snuzpod from bedtimebaby.ie last year and was delighted with their prices and delivery so I decided to return to purchase the snuzkot & accessories from them. I purchased the snuzkot mattress. I received an email and text from David looking to confirm the mattress size I was looking for, before the order was fulfilled. Thank goodness he did, as I had selected the wrong size. He saved me having to make a return. Excellent service, price & delivery.
Maura
Thanks Maura!! Appreciate the business!
Wonderful service, quick to respond to messages and always in a polite and friendly way.
Ah thats great, thank you!
My order arrived quickly and the sheets I got were excellent quality
That's great! Thanks for the review!
Very prompt service. would definitely recommend
Thank you for taking the time to review - we really appreciate it!
Super quick turnaround and everything arrived in perfect condition.
Thanks Sophie!!
Our Great Granddaughter is premature so we have not used the Snuzpod yet but will be in touch to purchase sheets in near future.
Ah thats great!! All the best and thanks for the review!
Very happy with service. Easy to order and came promptly. Would order again.
That's great, thank you for the review Sarah!
Very quick delivery.
Thanks for the feedback Clodagh!! All the best.
Its great comfort toy lovely and soft looks so cute
Thats great, thanks Jackie!
Very helpful and friendly service. Fast delivery as well
That's great, thanks Michelle!!
We ordered a Snuzpod 3 (which had a more competitive price here than elsewhere) in April , mid-pandemic. Even when most other companies, including Amazon, had long and unclear lead times before shipping, our Snuzpod arrived within a week, one of the first things to do so. I also appreciated the thorough communication regarding shipping/delivery dates, given the expensiveness of the purchase. All in all, delighted with the service and being able to buy locally even when in-person store visits were impossible.
Hi Anna, thanks for taking the time to provide that feedback - we're so glad you're happy with everything! All the best.
Loved our Suzpouch sleeping bag! And so does our little boy!🥰
Super quick delivery,absolutely delighted. Highly recommend.
Thanks Justine!! Appreciate the feedback!
Bedtime Baby is rated 4.56 based on 34 reviews