Bedtime Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedtime Baby
Read Bedtime Baby Reviews
My order was put through on Jan 7th, it's the 2nd of Feb & still waiting, I dont mind waiting but I've had little to no correspondance other than when I made contact myself with the company.
Hi Siobhan, sorry for the delay on your order. We've seen huge backlogs at Customs since Brexit of stock coming in and getting information to share has been challenging to say the least! Once we have stock delivery is next day and we always do our best to give great customer service (we're only a family run/home business so that's our edge usually although I accept not in this instance). Apologies again for the delays. Donna.
Wrong item sent was really disappointed with service
Hi Alma, sorry to hear this! If you get in touch with us we can arrange to get the right product out ASAP! We’ll always correct any errors on shipments, they’re extremely rare.
Hi Alma, we’ve reached out to you a few times to resolve this - please get back to us so we can help. Thanks, David.
I have still not received my order
Hi Tracey, sorry for the delay in dispatching your order! We always aim to give the BEST customer service going (Really, we do!) and on this occasion it took longer than usual to get the order to you.

All the best, David.