Bedtime Baby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bedtime Baby
Read Bedtime Baby Reviews
Very quick delivery.
Thanks for the feedback Clodagh!! All the best.
Its great comfort toy lovely and soft looks so cute
Thats great, thanks Jackie!
Very helpful and friendly service. Fast delivery as well
That's great, thanks Michelle!!
We ordered a Snuzpod 3 (which had a more competitive price here than elsewhere) in April , mid-pandemic. Even when most other companies, including Amazon, had long and unclear lead times before shipping, our Snuzpod arrived within a week, one of the first things to do so. I also appreciated the thorough communication regarding shipping/delivery dates, given the expensiveness of the purchase. All in all, delighted with the service and being able to buy locally even when in-person store visits were impossible.
Hi Anna, thanks for taking the time to provide that feedback - we're so glad you're happy with everything! All the best.
Loved our Suzpouch sleeping bag! And so does our little boy!🥰
Super quick delivery,absolutely delighted. Highly recommend.
Thanks Justine!! Appreciate the feedback!
The customer service was excellent and a very quick turnaround in delivery time. Delighted with my products as well. Would highly recommend
Thanks!!
Very happy with my purchase..
Thanks Maria!!
Fantastic service!
Great to hear, thank you!
Excellent product which has then re-used by our 2nd child because it stayed in great condition. Delivery was quick and I would recommend bedtime baby to our friends without hesitation
Thank you Daniel! Glad you were happy with your purchase! All the best.
Very happy with my recent experience on purchase from bedtime baby. They contacted me straight away to ensure all was correct with my order and it was delivered very quickly. Would definitely purchase from here again.
Thank you Maeve! We're so glad you're happy with your purchase from us.
Service was fantastic. No delay in delivery. We were, and our baby is very happy.
Great stuff! Thanks for the feedback Derek!
Fantastic customer service and great products!
Thanks Hazel!!
Lovely products and great service. Will be buying again from here!
Thank you!! All the best.
Our Snuzpod and accessories were great value and arrived quicker than expected. Delighted with the purchase and customer service!
Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review Karolina! All the best.
Bedtime Baby is rated 4.56 based on 34 reviews