Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Have used before and service was as good this time. Mattress good quality no complaints here
Helpful advice and friendly delivery people made this experience five stars ! Will use again in future as I’m renovating my house!
nice delivery people order went with no hitches
Thanks received yesterday and now built and ready to sleep in looks awesome!
Stay away from this company!!! Courier delivery not reliable and they'll charge extra £50 for the delivery! I should have read the reviews before using them!
Delivered within 2 days of purchase very efficient thanks
Speedy delivery once the bed was back in stock
Ordered some bunk beds for my son although a pain to put together can’t fault the service and delivery
We were very pleased with the ottoman style bed base. However, we encountered a big issue with installation due to the fixed size of the superking size of the metal bed base frame. It would not go up our stairs in one piece. Anyone with a turned flight of stairs would find this impossible. We were expecting a frame in two pieces that could be secured & bolted together in-situ. Suppliers should offer the option of either a one piece frame or two pieces to accommodate the differing sizes of people's homes.
Wonderful service. Ordered bed and it arrived a few days later. Very efficient company. Also very pleased with the Sleepeasy bed. I would certainly order from this company again.
Just what I hoped for easy to assemble strong and good looking
Disappointing. Not as solid as I'd hoped. Colour of knobs on the bedhead is copper, looks very different in the photo. Horrified by the amount of plastic used in the packaging. You really do need to rethink this.
STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY , ONLY HAVE 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON BAD QUALITY BEDS purchased a bed in 2018, the 1st issue was that a double mattress that doesnt fit the bed it has to sit high on the bottom ledge , i emailed this in but no reply from them, now one by one the slats are snappping as not good quality , the bed is not 2 years old I am very careful and look after everything i purchase , i am only 9 st, looks like i will have to buy a new bed ??, as i have emailed asking about replacement slats , suprise surprise , they are going to charge me for them , i have another bed i am using and this bed i have had for 17 years andnot ONE slat has snapped . YOU WOULD THINK I BED SHOULD LAST MONGER THAN 18 MONTHS ??? BE AWARE DO NOT BUY FROM BEDSTEAD
It was a little firm to start with, but it is easing in now. Otherwise, a good bed, having storage on it helps a lot.
I am fuming. Benson's let me down last minute because the bed was damaged - but at least they had the decency to call and they agreed to cancel the sale. This allowed me to order with Bedstar for a guaranteed quick delivery…. I even rang their sales person to check that the bed I intended to order was available and could be delivered in time for my guest. I was given a time slot... they had my number but no bed, no calls and no apology. Absolutely unacceptable. I would be very surprised if the positive ratings are genuine!
Good service and fast delivery
Good delivery service, nice bed, it fits perfectly, however the mechanism for closing and open the storage under the bed doesn’t work well, it is easy to open but difficult to close it back.
After my purchase I was so happy with the service I recieved from this supplier
Excellent service. Bed of good quality and assembly instructions good.
Best bed I've bought