Bedstar Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"It took a while to get used to the mattress but now very comfy"
"Easy ordering and price was good, got in black friday sales . turned up yesterday so far so good, delivery was on time and within slot"
"Worst company ever dealt with delivered wrong size bed damaged then telling me cant give time to pick up. Lisa Customer service worst ever. Tells me up to 15 days for refund"
"Worst company I've ever dealt with. Custoner service Lisa disgraceful service."
"AVOID! You use the most unreliable and incompetent delivery company known to man! I can’t imagine your products are even worth the hassle, now I’m struggling to even comment on your products seen as though I’ve only received half a bed after 2 failed deliveries! Wishing I had ordered from elsewhere now. Don’t even deserve 1 star"
"I placed my order a new bed for my kids in September with the understanding delivering will be made in the first week of November. This is clearly not the case. Despite my polite emails to customer services, all I am getting is excuses on behalf of their inadequate suppliers and repeated assurances alternative delivery dates which keep getting delayed without any notice. The most disappointing thing is lack of communication, delay to responding to customer emails and non-existence courtesy calls to customers with updates. I have not bothered calling them directly as strongly feel I would be wasting my time. Do not expect any compensation as they have it covered with there 'live-stock' excuse. If your suppliers are so bad, then why not change them for a sake of reliability and better customer service? I seriously regret making this purchase and I am highly recommending you take your custom elsewhere."
"Ordered at 6 pm selected two day delivery ( was doubtful) and Bedstar delivered on every single promise.notifications of delivery came through as they said they would and delivery was in two days.brilliant service ,great product this is one great company.they really know about service ."
"The description on the website claimed this mattress had a winter and summer side. After trying both there is no discernible difference. It's also not particularly comfortable either... regardless of the season, or the side."
"It was my first experience of using Bedstar and I was drawn by the next day delivery option. The website ordering workflow was satisfactory and I was content once my order was processed that everything was in place. It went downhill from there as I was contacted 24 hours later to say the bed that was advertised in stock was in fact not. I then tried to contact the team via email and messaging but did not receive any guidance on my options bearing in mind my time pressures for delivery. When eventually I did get contacted I was advised that I had missed the noon deadline for delivery so it would have to be Monday if I wanted an alternative. Given that I wasn't notified until after noon of their mistake this didn't leave me with any options but to cancel the delivery and look elsewhere for another supplier who can uphold their marketing promises. My advice to anyone requiring a next day (or even next 3-4 delivery) that they look elsewhere."
"Really happy with my daughter’s bed and mattress. Ordered on Tuesday, delivered first thing on Thursday. Kept informed of delivery slot and a call 30 minutes before from the driver. Will definitely refer Bedstar to my friends."
"Very happy with Flair bedframe so far. Opted fordelivery - emailed when order was ready, right on time as promised, goods well packed and were very easy to assemble (no missing parts!). It was a bonus to be given money off vouchers to be used against items"
"Bought bed for daughter. Really pleased with next day delivery. Good communication and the bed is great. Thank you. Highly recommend."
"This is my 3rd major purchase from Bedstar and so far I have no complaints. All their items are really modern. Delivery has always been spot on and the driver even called me when he was 45 minutes away. Quality is pretty good considering the price and I have not had any issues following the assembly instructions. All in all I would highly recommend using."
"very good products and great service.. Great choice of beds and accessories. Very modern look and feel to goods and great quality. The service is excellent. Very friendly delivery staff"
"I ordered a bedfrom bedstar online. Having had to wait week for delivery of a bed with other companies, I was not expecting quick delivery. I certainly wasn't expecting delivery to be arranged within the day! I also feel the bed was excellent value for money"
"I wish I had read the reviews before ordering! Delivery came today with the headboard and half the base but the other half is still in the warehouse. Since when do you get a king-size, one-piece mattress to fit on half a king-size base! That's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard! Why would you deliver half a bed? I really cannot get my head around it. I refused the delivery and want a full refund!!!"
"The service I received from Bedstar was amazing!the whole experience was so easy and straight forward!! What I liked best was the notification of the date the goods were to be delivered, and then on the day a quick text telling me the name of the delivery driver and the one hour timescale it would be arriving at my house."
"after the item not being in stock i thought the worst. but as soon as it was available the delivery team were very helpful i had to wait in all day but was promised a call one hour before... the call came at 8.30 and my day was then much freer than expected. The delivery people were prompt and pleasant"
"they say nextday delivery but they dont do it and customer support is not good at all. no one contacts you to say whats going on"
"Was really impressed with the overall customer service from choosing my bed right up to delivery. Trendy furniture and easy to assemble."
Bedstar is rated 4.08 based on 800 reviews