Bedstar Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Bedstar
Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Bedstar ?

"Really good price for bed frame and mattress. Was a little anxious about some of the negative reviews about delivery, but they were great. Bed delivered less than 2 weeks after order (as promised) and firm kept me informed right up to the minute they arrived. Can't fault value for money and service."
"Phoned to discuss the model, Very helpful response. Ordered item on a Monday afternoon, it was delivered on Wednesday. Fantastic service. Very good quality"
"Easy to order, to checkout and pay. Great communication with advice on delivery. Lovely delivery driver. Pleasant experience. Would definately order from again now i have found a great website"
"The website was easy to navigate and there is a great selection of items. The prices are fantastic. Delivery choices were very good and would easily meet the needs of most people. You are kept updates throughout the time up to the point of delivery and the courier company used was exceptional . All items were delivered on time and in good condition."
"Great service from first contact to delivery. Would definitely use again. Thank you"
"I ordered two divans and two headboards and paid for next day delivery. The two divans and one headboard arrived 3daysnlate one headboard was missing. Both divans were damaged draws on both divans Damaged. Continually rang regarding this order eventually two draws were replaced the headboard arrived. The base of the divan was never collected and the compensation of £20 to keel the divan base never came. I had to have these divans urgently total disaster,"
"good service, good price,kept us informed' Thank you"
"Communication first class. Delivery as promised. bed used only twice so unable to give detailed comments but so far so good!!"
"AVOID. Staff are very rude when you call them, and very unhelpful. You will only get excuses not answers. They don't send everything tracked so do not believe what their website says. I have been sat in all day waiting for the last part to my delivery due to them sending each part through a different courier meaning i had 3 separate deliveries for the same order and my last part is still yet to come and there is no tracking information. I now have to sit here all evening incase the last part comes today, and if it doesnt come then please be aware even though you choose a date it doesn't mean they will post it in time for it to come on that day."
"So it looked like I was going to be a lucky customer as bed was dispatched within the lead time..... However, on Saturday night at 7.30 pm only part of my bed arrived. I had arranged for my old bed to be removed so have since been sleeping on a mattress on the floor. It took me multiple calls on Monday morning to get through to them. I got through to a lady called Lisa who instantly reeled off a speech about needing to go online fill a form in and they would get back to me when they could. Obviously, I found this completely unreasonable as I had already slept on the floor for two nights and they have a customer service team. I have spent over a thousand pounds with this company and expected at least some service. Lisa was incredibly rude and kept talking over me. Apparently you can’t speak to a manger either. Eventually, she agreed that Rachel from customer services would come back to me straight away. Rachel was very nice and actually apologised and advised the rest of the delivery would arrive today.... Here I am this morning, with a message from the delivery company saying bedstar haven’t sent the rest of the bed to them and it won’t be delivered today. Bedstar have advised they have the other parts. It seems I have been well and truly fobbed off. This company doesn’t care about its customers, has terribly poor and outdated policies and I would recommend anyone thinking about purchasing from here to think twice. Here’s to another night sleeping on the floor! Thanks bedstar!"
"Ordered from Bedstare on behalf of my mum as she's not online! She was more than happy with the service/product she received & would recommend them highly"
"Delivered on time. Product excellent."
"Ordered bed on wednesday, deliivered Friday. Constant delivery updates and arrived in time frame stated. Great bed for money paid."
"Thoroughly professional from the first phone call to order my new mattress, the confirmation e mail of purchase, loads of texts updating me on delivery date and time, call from delivery drivers confirming they were on their way to when it was delivered. Well done all round."
"I places an order with bedstar. Did not hear about delivery date until 4 days after. got delivery date come thought, only to wait in on the set day and the bed did not turn up. I looked to the tracker for it to say item not going to be deliver today due capacity. I could not believe it, no phone call or even an email in the morning. In fact I had received an email night before saying it was coming. I think this is very unprofessional and bad customer service. My partner call bedstar straight away and after a wait a lady asked and had no idea as to why this had happen. She could not give us any reason at all, as she did not know herself. I email bedstar about this and this was the outcome. Colleagues from the depot tried to manually routed on an emergency van but this failed to. We tried our best to take the order out for delivery and that’s why we couldn’t let you know about failed delivery earlier on that day. I would not recommend bedstar."
"Worst service that I have ever experienced; pease avoid this company at all costs. The customer services team will ignore you, and if you do manage to get a response, be prepared for zero help from them. The advisor that I eventually dealt with was rude and dismissive. If you are considering giving your hard earned cash over to this company, DON’T!!!"
"I ordered a new bed frame from Bedstar I was shown various delivery dates and chose one that suited me. I had several phone calls keeping me informed of when to expect delivery. On the morning of the delivery I had a 7 00 am call letting me know which 4 hour time slot I was allocated - meaning I did not need to wait in all day for the delivery. The delivery men were very courteous. Overall I was really impressed with the service"
"Terrible service, bed never came, super unhelpful customer services team. Would urge others to avoid like the plague."
"A clear website description of the product. Clear statement of terms. Delivery as promised and with updates on progress. What more do you need?"
"I needed a new bed and found the bedstar webside. The particulars about each product were clear and the videos very helpful. I purchased a Silenrnight bed without any problems and had a choice of delivery to suit me. It came propmtly at the time promised. and I'm very pleased with the overall experience…"
Bedstar is rated 4.10 based on 774 reviews