Bedstar Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Bedstar
Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Bedstar ?

"This was my second order from Bedstar and each time the bed has been great. Packaged well and polite delivery men. Was an easy, smooth process from beginning to end."
"Professional service with prompt replies to any questions I sent them. Polite and helpful delivery staff to."
"Ordered a bed over a week ago and heard nothing about delivery. Tried to call them 18 times and can't get through just get a message saying they are busy and try again later and then hang up on me Starting to wonder if this is a real business?"
"wrong deliver day late, on top of that no fixtures and fittings in box so bed us useless. No one has bothered to respond or pick up phone to get this sorted. Disgusting!!! I am sleeping on floor for over a week now! I want this sorted."
"excellent service, had to change my delivery address late on and the customer support team were very helpful and accomodating, top marks"
"The worst company - my whole interaction with them was an unending saga of incompetence. Only 4 out of 6 packages arrived - I had to chase the company about the last two (no-one contacted me to say that only 4/6 were ready or when the other two would come). One of the undelivered parcels was sent to my billing address, not my delivery address. Among the items I ordered were a mattress and a bedframe. The wrong size mattress was sent and the wrong colour bedframe. I then asked to return the bedframe and mattress that had been delivered and receive a refund, but instead, a second mattress appeared outside my front door when I got home from work one day. The mattresses and the bedframe had to be picked up by two different couriers. Despite asking for them to be picked up on a Thursday, at the last minute (and when I had already taken Thursday off from work), they told me that the couriers could only come on Friday. On Friday, the mattress courier apparently couldn't get into my property and call me - but I didn't receive a call and was in the property the whole day. The bedframe courier came hours after his estimated pick up slot. I have been home the whole of today - yet another day off work - waiting for the mattresses to be collected. They have yet to come, even though their estimated delivery slot is over. Apparently if they miss me today, I will have to pay for them to come again. This whole thing has been going on for two weeks now, during which I have been sleeping on the floor (moved into a new flat and don't have any furniture - waiting for the refund to get a new bed) and missed work on four occasions (including the original delivery). The mattress was from Visco therapy and the bedframe was a Birlea Rio. AVOID this retalier and do it the old fashioned way by going to a bed shop."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! STILL WAITING FOR BED AFTER 2 FAILED DELIVERIES! CAN'T GET MONEY BACK. GOING TO TRADING STANDARDS!"
"We ordered a bed during the assembling process we found out it's was bent. We sent pictures of it to your customer service and they denied that it was faulty. They also said because we opened and assembled the bed we were not in title to get a refund. Absolutely unacceptable."
"Bed frame was just slightly too big for intended space, so as it was effectively still brand new with original box, asked for a swap / upgrade and offered to pay difference. Customer service consists of filling out a form. After filling out form Bedstar point blank refused to take back or swap bedframe. To make matters worse, the contact phone number is a premium rate number so I now have a nice hefty mobile bill to rub salt in the wound."
"arrived within timescale text, Happy deliverymmen. very pleasant experience with the company,thoroughly recommend to all"
"AVOID - Please please read the reviews on places like Trust Pilot. This is a cowboy outfit. I had to chase for my refund via Paypal as apparently the item was out of stock. I was fobbed off by a women saying my refund had been processed and low and behold never materialised. Seriously, avoid as there are loads of other reviews that state the same. Customer Service is terrible. I have also reported them to Trading Standards before someone loses serious money"
"Mattress is ok quality but that is reflected by the price, just needed a spare room mattress for guests! all ordering process was good and hassle free including delivery!"
"Amazing bed. Customer service is absolutely brilliant, not a thing they can't assist you with. Will continue to buy from here each time I need a new bed."
"Product quality is awful, really cheaply made. The divan base arrived with nails sticking out of it and the drawer would not slide in or out because the woodwork was so poorly finished. Bedstar arranged an exchange, which also arrived with nails sticking out of it and because we needed to use the bed that night we accepted it and banged all the nails into it to make it safe. The fabric covering is so thin you can see straight through it - so extra care is required to avoid tearing it. Panther is the courier service which is efficient. However, we have wasted a total of three days waiting around for bed delivery. Despite a recent review to the contrary, the drivers will not unpack the bed, which arrived covered in layers of very thick plastic which was absolutely filthy and made dirty marks on carpets and walls. Customer service was poor and I would emphasise that I definitely do not recommend this company and would advise anyone considering buying from them to steer clear. The mattress is OK but nothing special - just a lump of foam under a zipped cover - certainly nothing at all like the Eve mattress we recently bought."
"bed frame purchased for my daughter, no hassle ordering or delivery, bed frame is excellent quality and good price!"
"Have used this company for 3 separate orders and all been delivered as expected"
"Order went well, plenty of product to choose from. Turned up when it was supposed to, havent setup yet but quality looks ok"
"The beds arrived the next day, and the delivery men even put them together for us (and took all the packaging away). I would definitely recommend Bedstar, as they were extremely helpful, and polite, and their service was impeccable!"
"Good service, bed a little difficult to construct could do with clearer instructions, overall happy with the transaction!"
"one of the best online service I deal with, very easy to use the service"
Bedstar is rated 4.15 based on 731 reviews