Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"Helpful and friendly staff, good knowledge of the products. Helped me to find what was right for me, I recommend"
"It was an excellent experience. It’s the first time I’ve shopped with Bedstar and it won’t be the last. Very friendly helpful and professional from start to finish"
"They delivered my bed somewhere else and said they have been delivered. The delivery company has asked the bedstar company to resend the bed, but the company does not resend it! I have no bed in two weeks now, and the customer service Rachael, really bad temper. I hope my bed can deliver to my home soon."
"Was really happy with purchases staff were very knowledgeable and friendly"
"For the money, this is a really good quality, comfortable product. I'm used to sleeping on firm surfaces, so this might be biased, but I find it rather softer than I've expected. Excellent Customer service!"
"Really happy customer. Ordered a double divan set including mattress for under £300. Not expecting much at that price but wow.. the quality is impressive and the mattress is very comfortable. With next day delivery there isn't another 'bed' company that can compete with price, quality, and delivery. The two delivery guys were exceptional and even placed the bed upstairs in the room!"
"Cannot fault the service or delivery, great price got a discount code as well. Will be back to purchase a mattress in the near future."
"Absolutely loving my new King Mattress. Ordered on a Sunday and it had arrived by Tuesday Lunchtime, rolled up in a box I was able to easily fit in my car with the seats down. I was also able to carry the box up a flight of stairs in my own, so very easy to transport!"
"I love this so much! It fits perfectly it's lovely and soft it was delivered earlier than I expected Bedstar were happy to update me whenever I had a question!! I totally recommend this to anyone looking for a new mattress"
"This is excellent value for money it’s used in our spare room, looks and feels good, it’s a good heavy deep mattress, and quite firm. our recent house guest said it was really comfortable. Would definitely recommend"
"a ver good quality mattress thought it might be a bit hard at first but settled into it now. Delivery was on time and no hassle"
"stunning bed frame the grey matches my room perfectly. Will be back soon for a mattress!"
"The bed that has been delivered is NOT the bed I ordered, it is completely different. The bed I ordered was a grey/white. The divan base is not velvet crush ALSO I paid extra for silver legs. This is an absolute joke. I am very disappointed and upset with this service."
"Absolutely disgusted with the way this company has operated. I ordered a bed and it was meant to be delivered on Monday, only HALF the bed was delivered with no apologies or indication to when the next part would be delivered. I had to call myself to organise the other box being delivered, which had to be delivered on Wednesday as they refused to deliver it Tuesday. The second box arrived on Wednesday, my partner watched a the delivery driver threw the box around causing it to rip and break open. Opened what was left of the box to find that a hydraulic (bought an ottoman bed) was missing. Tried calling for 20 mins before 5 (their closing time) and was put on hold the entire time or the line would hang up for them to then turn the lines off 5 minutes to 5. I have been sleeping on the floor since Sunday as we removed the old bed as it was broken ready for the new bed to go up. Would not recommend the company at all."
"Absolutely dreadful company. Bed was delivered faulty two weeks ago yet I am still waiting for them to collect it and arrange a refund. The customer service "department" is useless. They rarely respond to emails, I have sent 4 in the past few days and I am yet to get a response. I am not sure who they are paying to leave 5 star reviews on here but I imagine most of them are fake. People should avoid this company at all costs."
"Bed is for a guest room and fits perfectly. Good for the price easy process from start to finish"
"Bedstar delivery never showed up on the day it was scheduled. When we contacted the company they claimed someone had attempted to deliver but nobody was home... I have a ring doorbell with video monitoring and we were home. So not only are they awful at their jobs, they are liars too. Also, when we finally got the bed, it broke down the middle. Avoid these guys at all costs"
"Comfortable and sturdy bed with a nice fabric finish. Good price"
"Very good, bed erected with no issues. delivery and ordering was easy"
"My first time buying a bed on line but I needed it quickly as my mother was due out of hospital. Bedstar was the only company I could fine that could deliver in 3 days (most were 3 weeks). Quality and value for money excellent- easy minor assembly, delivered at time and day agreed. Very pleased with the service and product, would use again without hesitation."
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 859 reviews