Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"Great choice and value available, delayed delivery. Beds were ordered for my elderly parents with very limited mobility, delivery men advised not possible to assemble beds due to running late, Poor attitude. Tried to call customer services while delivery men were still at delivery address, no answer from all options on the phone."
"Delivery was fast and the delivery guys took the bed and mattress straight to the bedroom for us. We bought a Giltedge Beds Flex 150 Firm 4' 6" Double Divan Bed. The frame and headboard are as expected, but the mattress is rock hard....so uncomfortable you would not believe - not like any firm mattress I've used before. Wish I'd checked the returns policy before ordering! :-("
"I'm worried my matress isn't fire resistant no label on it"
"Waited in all day on delivery day, recieved text messages saying my bed was on its way, even given a 2 Hour time Window. When no bed arrived, I called and was Make to feel like this was all my fault. The colleague on the telephone was Rude and one of the worst cases of customer service I have ever experienced, continually talking about the Terms and Conditions on the website and refusing to allow me to speak to her manager. The bed finally arrived the next day and had a piece of wood broken. So, nights with no bed, and having to sleep on the Sofa. (No care from this Lady that I am disabled) - Apparently I should not have got rid of my old bed until the new one was delivered. Finally, The new bit of wood has been delivered, and had now been built and I am happy with the quality. - When asked for a refund of the £30 delivery fee for the fact I had to end up taking two days off instead of one, I recieved an e-mail again Talking about Terms and Conditions. - So, Quality - Pretty Decent, Delivery Service - Improvement required, Customer Service - Extremely Poor! My Advice, Avoid! And buy Locally if you can, at least then you can speak to someone who won’t speak over you and continually go on about Terms and Conditions instead of listening and understanding."
"I ordered 2 mattresses and it cost me around £900 so I was expecting they will make sure everything will be fine. First time panthergroup.co.uk courier came they bring just one mattress and they did not explain why they said that I need to contact bedstar.co.uk customer service. So I did. They explain that courier did not have place in van for second mattress. So instead of rearranging for delivery they just send one mattress and the thing is they knew about day before but no one bothered to inform me about this. Courier is giving 2 hours time slot but they came about half an hour later. Not big deal. When I asked bedstar.co.uk customer service to deliver it specific time next day they said that it can not be done because courier regulates time so I needed to arrange it next week because I needed to go to work next day and there was no one at home to accept delivery next day. Second week delivery guys come bring the mattress in our house but they forgot to clean they shoes or take them off while on my carpet in the house. Thank you panthergroup.co.uk for making my cleaning my carpet for your laziness. And thing is story does not end there. I ordered to recycle mattresses but when second time they came they did not pick up second one. The thing is when I contacted bedstar.co.uk customer service they said that I ordered just one mattress to recycle. But when I said system showed just one option recycle mattress and there was no other option they said I needed to call them and to arrange that two would be recycled. From where should I know how their ordering system work specially if they know the issue they did not tell on checkout and there was no one contacting me about it. So I needed to order again recycle mattress which again cost me £39 and again wait for courier to come. So it took 3 times for panthergroup.co.uk courier to come to me house to give what I wanted and ordered. Lot of confusion I would say. To add to this story I was chared £10 for mobile charges for contacting bedstar.co.uk customer service. Big mess it was. Someone just do not know how to give excellent customer service. I hope it will help for someone to make right decision."
"Ordered two beds only one came no warning supposed to call with a time slot on day of delivery the delivery guy just turned up at my door one week later still waiting for other bed was supposed to come today 02/08/17 again no communication from them I had to phone them when I got through girl told me delivery people computers where down so couldn't contact me and bed would now be delivered tomorrow daughter has been sleeping on mattress on floor not happy at all another day off work waiting on delivery if it comes"
"The courier service is very poor. My first bed frame was only successfully delivered on the 4th attempt; you cannot plan your day you're told your 4-hr delivery slot the evening before; the queue for contacting the courier is always at least 30min long on a premium telephone number."
"Your mattress was terrible, although described as firm it was far from firm and was especially soft on one side. We have sent it to a charity and bought another from Carpetright which is excellent. The Serene bed from you, however, we are very pleased with, but we will never, ever buy a rolled up mattress again. Lesson learnt!"
"Bed was acceptable. Not finished that well. Drawers are badly made and do not fit that well. This was not noticeable until I had put bed together, and drivers were well gone. Problem is also delivery, the delivery drivers had to drop off and leave at top of stairs, I am 62 and have never been expected to have to put together myself and manouver.I guess it was not their fault. Drivers were not happy chappies at all and I offered money for them to help me but they are not allowed to do this. So would not use company again due to no customer service. or after sales service"
"Agreed Thursday delivery, did not arrive! Numerous phone calls, promised arrive Saturday! Finally arrived on the Monday (damaged). Promised delivery charge refund still waiting! Could not be bothered to pursue the damage, just will not use again!"
"Bed was much thinner and of a lower quality than expected and has since broken - a main bar in the centre of the bed !! Not acceptable..."
"Ordered bed for next day delivery but nothing arrived. After much difficulty managed to make telephone contact with Bedstar who instructed me to fill in complaint form which would be dealt with in 24-48 hours. This despite our old bed being collected on the next day as planned. Where do we sleep? Bed arrived next day but was faulty and another 30 phone calls to resolve as it is now Friday and no bed to use. Told factory will send replacement bed but not till Tuesday!! Again nothing arrived so tried factory direct and was advised that Bedstar had not completed the paperwork so delivery delayed till Wednesday. We hope it will arrive but not counting on it. Once we have the bed nothing else will be purchased from Bedstar"
"I am actually still waiting for someone to contact me! The bed has a factory defect and no one seems to care!"
"No review to leave as still yet to receive my order which was placed on the 31-08-15 & it's now the 23-09-15 with a hope that I might get it by the end of the month! No order info provided at any point until I had to chase up."
"The 2-3 week delivery was 5-6 weeks, the bed had damage which was from the manufacturing side and some bits missing. Overall this is why I gave a rating of poor. However I cannot fault the follow up from Beth at Bedstar, she bent over backwards to sort it out for me, I had the missing fixings within 24 hours and we resolved the issue of the damaged bed. I have now put it up and am very pleased with it, so thanks to Beth a bad situation was put right."
"Beds are great but delivery was shambolic! Requested delivery (on a Thursday) and arranged someone to be in house all day , beds never showed up. When I emailed the depot they told me they were not being delivered today. No-one attempted to contact me to advise. Arranged for them to be delivered on the Saturday but they turned up on the Friday and by chance someone was there to receive them. No communication, and so frustrating."
"Whilst they had the bed I wanted in stock this is where service ended. It was delivered without labels, warranty, care instructions by an abusive courier who then went on to make slanderous statements in the street. Despite the fact that they were on the telephone at the time of the abuse they very much inclined to side with the courier. They also disclosed my personal data to third party without my agreement and then told me they could do nothing about it. I have used them before, twice, and all was good but seems to have gone right down the pan. Poor service and an insulting review of their couriers service, Panther Logistics, means this will be the very last. I have still not had my receipt either. Leave this business alone."
"I order a bed from this company, and paid £15 delivery, part of the bed was delivered on time, but was missing part 3 of 3 or the delivery so was unable to use the bed, I rang bedstar and their answer was well it the weekend now so can't help basically, I spoke to the courier service and they said that they had only recieved the 2 parts for delivery. I did receive the rest of the bed on the following Tuesday. I had also requested that I have my delivery charge of £15 refunded as they had not met the delivery date they had agreed but have never had a response. They we're the cheapest price for the bed, but I have learnt a lesson here check reviews first and sometimes it is best to pay a little extra for a reliable service. I would not recommend this company."
"Duplicate reviews on beds on website, gives impression of customers being satisfied but is that the true reflection of products and service?"
"I had ordered a bed frame and mattress for Friday delivery. I had arranged a person to assemble my bed that day - the bed was missed to be picked up for delivery that day. Although they re-arranged the delivery for Saturday but with no instructions included...Offices are all closed over the weekend. It would help if there was some helpline available at least on Saturday...."
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 843 reviews