Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Great service and delivered on time ! Really happy with the new bed and mattress made easy with the great service from Bedstarand the team who delivered it ! The item is as described and perfect for what we needed !
good quick service. good quality products at a very good price.
From the live chat, through to customer service chap on the phone, and finally the two delivery lads, I found them all to be polite, efficient and knowledgable. Thanks to all at bedstar. I will definitely use you again
Delivery as notified. Driver was helpful. Satisfied with the puchase. Overall 5*.
Good efficient service and mattress is very comfortable
Great website to navigate and find our chosen mattress as recommended by Which. Local delivery to drop off worked well. There on time and easy to lift into room.
Cant fault Bedstar , from ordering to delivery ! Top of the class for me . . Staff, very well mannered & helpful . Delivery drivers very polite & on time !!
Really helpful delivery guys- I have difficult stairs and they still got my items in without a fuss! Very happy with this service and products- would use again :)
Arrived quickly, well packaged, Very comfy with a relatively firm feel but it has some give.very good nights sleep..great value for money
First time used Bedstar, Brilliant service from start to finish and especially liked the text which indicated which time slot we would receive. Will be using bedstar again.
Very happy in a manner the product was delivered. Great care taken in bringing the large item inside the house. All the empty boxes were taken including the old item.
An excellent overall experience arrived when they said it would driver rang to say he would be 10 mins he was very polite and brought the telly through to the bedroom
Been buying from Bedstar for years, it's just easy, click and it arrives. Nice friendly and very helpful drivers, a pleasure to deal with.
A wonderful efficient service provided. I had 2 old mattresses collected for recycling by 2 friendly chaps for £39. It was a seamless process that ran like clockwork. Very happy & will recommend.
great bed and mattres, easy to put up
Good company communication. Sent a text in the morning and rang half an hour before delivery. Pleasant friendly staff. I would recommend
Great service , I bought a bed and paid to have it delivered. The guys that came were excellent. They did a great job. Also the delivery was very fast and price was reasonable.
Yep, all went according to plan, thank you
Second mattress I have purchased from this company, perfect each time would recommend :-)
Had my ottoman bed and mattress 2 months and I love it. The storage is amazingly spacious with solid base. The mattress is so comfortable it’s hard to get out of bed as I just want to stay in bed. Ordering was quick and easy. Faultless delivery with polite drivers who delivered to the room of my choice. Well done Bedstar team.
Bedstar is rated 4.00 based on 942 reviews