Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Bought a silentnight mattress at a very good price delivered in record time! Very pleased comfortable and supportive!
Extremely good service. Easy to order online. Kept informed with regard to delivery. Delivered bang on time and by an extremely pleasant chap. The product is amazing as well.
Very efficient and professional service from buying the bed on line to having it delivered. Information updates on delivery times very useful and the 2 guys who delvered were courteous and professional. Definitely recommend Bedstar and will use again.
I am extremely satisfied with my bed .The communication was excellent and I was kept up to date by polite efficient staff.I would certainly recommend Bedstar.
I am so pleased with my bed.The quickness and efficiency of this company was amazing Excellent service and helpful polite staff and great communication from start to finish.I would certainly recommend Bedstar.
Product was sold at a good price, we were given the delivery date and time. Not only was the delivery on the right day but it was also within the time slot
Great service, delivered my mattress to my garage as requested & on the time they stated so we weren't waiting around all day.
This is the first time that I have used Bedstar The whole process was so straightforward and simple to use. Delivery was spot on.
Thank you once again for a quick, no fuss, friendly, reliable, professional service.. I will definitely be back and highly recommend you.. love the next day delivery service.. from one very happy customer
First class, ordering, customer services and delivery, brilliant information regarding the delivery times via text, even the delivery team went above and beyond help, everything was excellent.
Communication was excellent I was informed of each step of the process, and the product was delivered when stated.
Web site easy to use and order from, helpful phone staff and delivery guys were polite and left no mess. Very good service, thank you
We are So Lucky to have found this company , I ordered Thursday evening and my Bed was here before 10am today (Tuesday) Simon was very helpful answering my questions whilst ordering Online . Panther delivery was quick, polite and they kept in touch texting my delivery info and time slot 7am-9am, this also stated that the delivery window isn’t guaranteed and the driver called me to let me know he was running a bit late but they were here less than an hour after my slot. .
The bed is fabulous, well made and exactly what I was looking for
, but much cheaper than some stores I’ve looked in . Excellent customer service .
I placed my order, thinking all the items were next day delivery, but not all of them were. Despite this, Bedstar arranged a quicker delivery time as we were moving house. Then we had a flood at the property we were due to leave in a few days so had to do an emergency move to the new house. Because of this we needed the beds delivered to the new place instead. Kathryn at Bedstar made sure that our delivery address was changed and everything was sorted. We are so grateful for all the help Kathryn gave us during this stressful time and have had the best sleep we've had in ages!! :-) The beds were exactly as shown and excellent quality.
Website clear to navigate and order online. Product as specified. Text message of delivery time slot arrived on time.
emailed to ask a couple of questions prompt and helpful reply
speedy delivery helpful drivers
great value
My husband really love this bed because of the storage and it’s sturdy.
Excellent purchase quick delivery highly recommended
Great value good price delivery service very good love the bed
Bedstar is rated 4.01 based on 1,079 reviews