Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"They delivered my bed somewhere else and said they have been delivered. The delivery company has asked the bedstar company to resend the bed, but the company does not resend it! I have no bed in two weeks now, and the customer service Rachael, really bad temper. I hope my bed can deliver to my home soon."
"The bed that has been delivered is NOT the bed I ordered, it is completely different. The bed I ordered was a grey/white. The divan base is not velvet crush ALSO I paid extra for silver legs. This is an absolute joke. I am very disappointed and upset with this service."
"Absolutely disgusted with the way this company has operated. I ordered a bed and it was meant to be delivered on Monday, only HALF the bed was delivered with no apologies or indication to when the next part would be delivered. I had to call myself to organise the other box being delivered, which had to be delivered on Wednesday as they refused to deliver it Tuesday. The second box arrived on Wednesday, my partner watched a the delivery driver threw the box around causing it to rip and break open. Opened what was left of the box to find that a hydraulic (bought an ottoman bed) was missing. Tried calling for 20 mins before 5 (their closing time) and was put on hold the entire time or the line would hang up for them to then turn the lines off 5 minutes to 5. I have been sleeping on the floor since Sunday as we removed the old bed as it was broken ready for the new bed to go up. Would not recommend the company at all."
"Absolutely dreadful company. Bed was delivered faulty two weeks ago yet I am still waiting for them to collect it and arrange a refund. The customer service "department" is useless. They rarely respond to emails, I have sent 4 in the past few days and I am yet to get a response. I am not sure who they are paying to leave 5 star reviews on here but I imagine most of them are fake. People should avoid this company at all costs."
"Bedstar delivery never showed up on the day it was scheduled. When we contacted the company they claimed someone had attempted to deliver but nobody was home... I have a ring doorbell with video monitoring and we were home. So not only are they awful at their jobs, they are liars too. Also, when we finally got the bed, it broke down the middle. Avoid these guys at all costs"
"If you buy from Bedstar, you will be ripped off from start to finish. They do not deliver on time, or will only deliver a part order. Then they will charge you to either redeliver, or to cancel the order. Look at Trustpilot if you want to know just how awful this company is. Waiting to see if they publish this - because I have a huge amount of evidence about them, and their business model. They are essentially a few people operating out of a small unit. And making a huge profit from their ‘terms and conditions’ which seem to change on a daily basis."
"Ordered a base and mattress for next day delivery. The only reason I used them was that they apparently have next day delivery. Mattress arrived, no base. We arranged for a re-delivery (which they should have done and picked up on their own side), two days later. When the delivery slot was announced I could not make it. I tried to to do a re-delivery, and they wanted to charge an extra £47 because I missed the delivery window. I then cancelled the order, and they still charged the £47. I truly believe that they have a scam going on, where everything seems fine until they don't deliver, and then the customer gets charged extra. For that price, I could have received superior value at somewhere like John Lewis. Don't be fooled, you will be fleeced by their business model."
"Hopelessly disorganised from beginning to end. Messed up the order, messed up the delivery repeatedly, and the delivery staff are exceptionally rude and confrontational with the customer and their own employer. If you want to be insulted in your own home for a company's mistakes, this is the supplier for you!"
"I want to give 0 stars but I cant for some reason. My bed was supposed to be delivered on Friday and I paid extra for that. I waited in all day but it did not come, no message, nothing. Today, Monday, without any agreement, it arrived. Again, no apology. The box was open and damaged in several places but the driver was not interested in the slightest, he just said “it will be ok” It wasn’t! When I opened it, the bed was broken so now, not only have I had to have 2 days off work to wait in for it to be delivered, I have to have another one off to wait for it to be collected. Avoid this company at all costs!"
"Do not use this company. They sent me the wrong items and overcharged me. I tried to phone but was told that problems could not be dealt with on the phone and to email or fill in the forms online. My order included a headboard and I was sent a complete different item and size. For the bed base, while wrapped in plastic, when we removed the plastic we found the material was very dirty and scuffed. Also there were holes and water droplet damage in the velvet material. Overall strong chemical smell that will not dissipate and skin irritation from handling the materials when building the bed. Delivery was terrible. Received a 2 hour time slot and yet driver came many hours late. The driver insisted on me helping carry the items from his truck to the building, despite their being a two man team. I think these guys are selling returns or items that failed QA. Once they have your money there is no getting hold of them."
"Avoid like the plague!! I wish I could give NO stars as I’m just so disgusted with this company. Bed was delivered on 21st June, or so we thought! 2 pieces broken on receipt and some parts missing......Bedstar asked us what was missing!! No idea, we don’t have the assembly instructions or contents list! Replacement parts organised and we were told they were due for delivery within 24hrs. 24hrs came and went, then we were told we can’t guarantee next day delivery to your postcode (my postcode wasn’t on the list of those not available.....it is now, they changed their T&Cs!). Finally, 11 days after the 1st delivery, we got the missing parts and we were able to build our bed. Their Office Manager, not even Customer Services Manager, offered a mattress protector for our inconvenience!! This evening I have checked my mobile phone bill to find over £28 in charges for phoning Bedstar!! They never once phoned me back, I did all the phoning.....absolutely disgusting behaviour for a company who say they are focussed on customer service. If you want to buy online, please go somewhere else! Do not give this company any of your hard earned cash!"
"Messed up 6 times so far, I'm just waiting to see what the next will be. Plus a refusal of compensation? 1) We ordered a bed frame, it came in two boxes. Box 2 of 2 were the wrong sideboards belonging to a different bed. Disappointment as we were excited to build the bed. Contacted Bed Star and asked for the correct sides to be delivered ASAP. Soonest they could give me was the Saturday. I said yes that'll be fine. 2) Then get an email that it's coming on Monday. We told them we are away on Monday so can they deliver the week after. 3) I get a call from the delivery driver saying he was outside our house, when we are 5 hours away in Cornwall. So ask again for them to deliver the NEXT Monday. 4) We get back from holiday and the side rails of the bed were left outside for days, in full view. 5) We take them inside, only to discover a hole in the cardboard and a slash in the material. I ask send them photos and ask them to collect the rails for the incorrect bed. 6) They ask us to dispose of the incorrect rails, which would mean a visit to the dump from us, so i refuse and ask again for them to collect them. What's worse is that Bed Star are refusing to provide any form of compensation. We ordered this bed on the 19th of June, it's now nearly a month later and we are still without the complete undamaged bed. Absolutely shocking."
"Now day 11 awaiting missing parts. Joke of a company,have reported to trading standards. Customer service is non existent. This company needs to be closed down,not fit for trading"
"I ordered a bed using next day delivery as the only criteria that was important to me, that was 7 days ago - still no bed, no word form the company to acknowledge my complaint or indeed suggest an alternative delivery. One daughters birthday ruined and one afternoon taken off work not renumerated. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE EITHER. The bed inquestion still paperas as in stock on their website."
"do not use this terrible company. did not deliver parts of bed , wrong colour of bed. still waiting for parts after 4 days .taken money. they should not be trading.worst customer service ever .keep away do not use them. had to give one star butneeded no stars .rubbish company."
"Absolute shabby service. I ordered my bed and a package was missing so we couldn't use the bed, I was told the delivery would be with us next day, I am still waiting and they have cancelled the delivery for the 3rd time this week and of course nobody to speak to as it's Saturday. Do not use this horrible company."
"My new divan bed and mattress is less than 3 months old and it has a hollow dip in the middle even though I turn an rotate the mattress once a week. I contacted Bedstar customer service about this and also sent two pictures but lisa is not accommodating me with this fault. Very bad customer service Bedstar."
"Initially ordering was fine, but a divan base was missed off the delivery (Only got the mattress) and 2 weeks later I am still trying to call and still waiting for a response from this company who now seem to be incapable of responding to email or picking up the phone. They don't bother to let you know if you aren't going to get your full delivery and bits are missing. Had I known that I would have cancelled that order and gone somewhere else"
"Do Not Use delivered wrong draw base,asked for correct base and on 3 separate attempts for delivery only collection has been attempted.Bedstar only deal with complaints by email as no one has the courage to talk to an annoyed customer.Avoid at all cost."
"Ordered bed ok,only 3 boxes of 4 delivered.rang firm and was told to read small print,they dont guarantee delivery all at once and to ring courier.courier said one box damaged so didn't deliver.rang courier again and they said goods all in box so would send it.rang courier next day and was told they were looking to book a delivery date.earliest was Monday next week.5 days sleeping on floor at 71 years old.i understand the reasons for courier not delivering but it was not up to me to contact courier it was bedstar.nothing heard from them at all."
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 859 reviews