Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Created order online didn't get any kind of confirmation emails, called and they said that the order is been made and it will b delivered on time, didn't receive it and called them again they give me wrong tracking number and asked me to deal with it. Going to ask for refund I wish if I ordered from another retailer or Amazon Just save your money and time and order form better retailer
Not impressed so far! I ordered a double bed & mattress and received a confirmation email of purchase. After a week of not hearing anything any many phone calls I eventually got through to customer service who said the bed was out of stock until January. Really disappointed as this was not indicated at time of purchase. Expected to be in stock 4 weeks after order.
Very poor - 3 beds meant to be in stock and with me by the 2 December - here we are on the 11th and I have just been informed the courier has only got 1 of the 2 parts of the final bed. from the telephone system that at 9.37 says the opening hours are 9 to 5 and to call back during these hours, the lack of staff to answer the phones any way, right through to not even being able to put a complete order together and despatch it correctly. still haven't received a single call back with any information about when all the parts will arrive. Would advise against using this company
Ordered a bed last week to be delivered yesterday 28/11/19. Yesterday morning received a text with a 2 hour delivery time, between 15:29 and 17:29, everything seemed to be going well. That was until it got to 6pm and there was no sign of the bed and we'd had no comminication off Bedstar or their courier. Tried phoning both, all lines closed at 5pm. Couldn't track it on the internet either. So a night was spent sleeping on the floor. This morning tried to phone the courier to see where the bed was, machine directs you to their website, which tells you nothing. Tried phoning Bedstar, open 9am till 5pm it says, but still no answer at 9:20am. Bed turns up after 9am with a right couldn't be bothered courier who said it was his business and someone should have phoned me yesterday, jumped in his van and went. I paid for delivery and the bed wasn't delivered on my chosen day, a day I booked off from work to take delivery. Not happy about the attitude of courier but less happy at the total non existant comminication from anyone, especially when I'm paying for this appauling service.
Headboard was very badly made had use screw inserts from old headboard to secure the struts ,also had to put more staples in material on the back witch it was lacking would not recommend .
Ordered a bunk bed from bedstar. It was out of stock so offered me another at cheaper price and price matched another company. Still waiting for refund 6 weeks on...faulty bed flaking paint and offered 25 compensation and 60 through paypal (60 and you can keep bed were the words)and then reversed offer. Now asking me to get bed dismantled and return for any refund! Single mother of 3, unable to dismantle without costing me and leaving my children without a bed if I do!
The bed I ordered was promised for delivery on Thursday waited in all day to be told that it was not in fact going to be delivered on Thursday! Was told it would be delivered on the next day Friday so arranged to be at home again have waited in again only to find out that the delivery is not happening today and after speaking to the local delivery firm was informed that it was never going to happen today. After speaking with Bedstar they said it was not their fault and there was nothing they could might be able to get the bed to me by next Tuesday! Not a very helpful firm do not do as they advertised we choose this company because they advertised next day delivery could not even manage same week delivery let alone next day. Very hard to get hold of on the phone.
They delivered my bed somewhere else and said they have been delivered. The delivery company has asked the bedstar company to resend the bed, but the company does not resend it! I have no bed in two weeks now, and the customer service Rachael, really bad temper. I hope my bed can deliver to my home soon.
The bed that has been delivered is NOT the bed I ordered, it is completely different. The bed I ordered was a grey/white. The divan base is not velvet crush ALSO I paid extra for silver legs. This is an absolute joke. I am very disappointed and upset with this service.
Absolutely disgusted with the way this company has operated. I ordered a bed and it was meant to be delivered on Monday, only HALF the bed was delivered with no apologies or indication to when the next part would be delivered. I had to call myself to organise the other box being delivered, which had to be delivered on Wednesday as they refused to deliver it Tuesday. The second box arrived on Wednesday, my partner watched a the delivery driver threw the box around causing it to rip and break open. Opened what was left of the box to find that a hydraulic (bought an ottoman bed) was missing. Tried calling for 20 mins before 5 (their closing time) and was put on hold the entire time or the line would hang up for them to then turn the lines off 5 minutes to 5. I have been sleeping on the floor since Sunday as we removed the old bed as it was broken ready for the new bed to go up. Would not recommend the company at all.
Absolutely dreadful company. Bed was delivered faulty two weeks ago yet I am still waiting for them to collect it and arrange a refund. The customer service "department" is useless. They rarely respond to emails, I have sent 4 in the past few days and I am yet to get a response. I am not sure who they are paying to leave 5 star reviews on here but I imagine most of them are fake. People should avoid this company at all costs.
Bedstar delivery never showed up on the day it was scheduled. When we contacted the company they claimed someone had attempted to deliver but nobody was home... I have a ring doorbell with video monitoring and we were home. So not only are they awful at their jobs, they are liars too. Also, when we finally got the bed, it broke down the middle. Avoid these guys at all costs
If you buy from Bedstar, you will be ripped off from start to finish. They do not deliver on time, or will only deliver a part order. Then they will charge you to either redeliver, or to cancel the order. Look at Trustpilot if you want to know just how awful this company is. Waiting to see if they publish this - because I have a huge amount of evidence about them, and their business model. They are essentially a few people operating out of a small unit. And making a huge profit from their ‘terms and conditions’ which seem to change on a daily basis.
Ordered a base and mattress for next day delivery. The only reason I used them was that they apparently have next day delivery. Mattress arrived, no base. We arranged for a re-delivery (which they should have done and picked up on their own side), two days later. When the delivery slot was announced I could not make it. I tried to to do a re-delivery, and they wanted to charge an extra £47 because I missed the delivery window. I then cancelled the order, and they still charged the £47. I truly believe that they have a scam going on, where everything seems fine until they don't deliver, and then the customer gets charged extra. For that price, I could have received superior value at somewhere like John Lewis. Don't be fooled, you will be fleeced by their business model.
Hopelessly disorganised from beginning to end. Messed up the order, messed up the delivery repeatedly, and the delivery staff are exceptionally rude and confrontational with the customer and their own employer. If you want to be insulted in your own home for a company's mistakes, this is the supplier for you!
I want to give 0 stars but I cant for some reason. My bed was supposed to be delivered on Friday and I paid extra for that. I waited in all day but it did not come, no message, nothing. Today, Monday, without any agreement, it arrived. Again, no apology. The box was open and damaged in several places but the driver was not interested in the slightest, he just said “it will be ok” It wasn’t! When I opened it, the bed was broken so now, not only have I had to have 2 days off work to wait in for it to be delivered, I have to have another one off to wait for it to be collected. Avoid this company at all costs!
Do not use this company. They sent me the wrong items and overcharged me. I tried to phone but was told that problems could not be dealt with on the phone and to email or fill in the forms online. My order included a headboard and I was sent a complete different item and size. For the bed base, while wrapped in plastic, when we removed the plastic we found the material was very dirty and scuffed. Also there were holes and water droplet damage in the velvet material. Overall strong chemical smell that will not dissipate and skin irritation from handling the materials when building the bed. Delivery was terrible. Received a 2 hour time slot and yet driver came many hours late. The driver insisted on me helping carry the items from his truck to the building, despite their being a two man team. I think these guys are selling returns or items that failed QA. Once they have your money there is no getting hold of them.
Avoid like the plague!! I wish I could give NO stars as I’m just so disgusted with this company. Bed was delivered on 21st June, or so we thought! 2 pieces broken on receipt and some parts missing......Bedstar asked us what was missing!! No idea, we don’t have the assembly instructions or contents list! Replacement parts organised and we were told they were due for delivery within 24hrs. 24hrs came and went, then we were told we can’t guarantee next day delivery to your postcode (my postcode wasn’t on the list of those not available.....it is now, they changed their T&Cs!). Finally, 11 days after the 1st delivery, we got the missing parts and we were able to build our bed. Their Office Manager, not even Customer Services Manager, offered a mattress protector for our inconvenience!! This evening I have checked my mobile phone bill to find over £28 in charges for phoning Bedstar!! They never once phoned me back, I did all the phoning.....absolutely disgusting behaviour for a company who say they are focussed on customer service. If you want to buy online, please go somewhere else! Do not give this company any of your hard earned cash!
Messed up 6 times so far, I'm just waiting to see what the next will be. Plus a refusal of compensation? 1) We ordered a bed frame, it came in two boxes. Box 2 of 2 were the wrong sideboards belonging to a different bed. Disappointment as we were excited to build the bed. Contacted Bed Star and asked for the correct sides to be delivered ASAP. Soonest they could give me was the Saturday. I said yes that'll be fine. 2) Then get an email that it's coming on Monday. We told them we are away on Monday so can they deliver the week after. 3) I get a call from the delivery driver saying he was outside our house, when we are 5 hours away in Cornwall. So ask again for them to deliver the NEXT Monday. 4) We get back from holiday and the side rails of the bed were left outside for days, in full view. 5) We take them inside, only to discover a hole in the cardboard and a slash in the material. I ask send them photos and ask them to collect the rails for the incorrect bed. 6) They ask us to dispose of the incorrect rails, which would mean a visit to the dump from us, so i refuse and ask again for them to collect them. What's worse is that Bed Star are refusing to provide any form of compensation. We ordered this bed on the 19th of June, it's now nearly a month later and we are still without the complete undamaged bed. Absolutely shocking.
Now day 11 awaiting missing parts. Joke of a company,have reported to trading standards. Customer service is non existent. This company needs to be closed down,not fit for trading
Bedstar is rated 3.98 based on 900 reviews