Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
First of all I received an e-mail to say the bed would be delivered on Thursday 22 October. To my shock it arrived on Tuesday 20 October. Needless to say I was totally unprepared for the arrival.
The delivery man proceeded to bring 5 large and heavy boxes to my front door and no further.
I am a 62 year old widow and was left to try and bring the boxes in to the house myself. I did manage this but they are now lying about my very small hall, living room and dining room. I have no idea how I am going to get them upstairs.
I paid to have my old mattress removed but the delivery man informed me he knew nothing about this.
I have now sent 3 e-mails to the company and have yet to receive a response and an offer to repay the money charged for removing the old mattress.
I would never use this company again.
Faulty superking mattress one long lump in the centre of the mattress only 1 month old. 😡
Ordered the bed for next day delivery, it arrived. Upon unpacking it critical components are missing. I telephoned but no answer so have emailed for help. 3 days later still no reply and people now sleeping on the floor. Strange how they can be so swift at taking your money & meeting orders but support (if you need it is non existent) is left with room for improvement.
I paid £15 for delivery on a specific day as the old mattress was going. I never got a time slot for when it would arrive so took a day off work to be at home. I emailed them and had no response, tried calling but their number costs to call so couldn't get through. My mattress never arrived and I am so angry because I'm in such a terrible way right now. I had to take money out of emergency savings to buy this and it's not even turned up. Pretty sure its a fake company.
This company has repeatedly ignored my emails to exchange a bed for my autistic daughter that they got wrong. Since then my daughter has been sleeping on a mattress for 2 weeks since moving to our new build. I was asked to send photographic proof ( they must believe i wasnt delivered wrong bed)to a woman called Katherine, since then she has refused to answer any of my emails and we are left with a useless bed and headboard do not buy from this company
Could not be more disappointed. The wrong mattress was delivered and returned immediately. It was 5ft instead of 6ft so you'd think this was irrefutable. However, the company refuted that they had delivered the wrong size and have neither refunded nor replaced the product. Very angry. Appalling lack of service. They have taken payment and not delivered the goods.
Ordered a bed, arrived damaged. Unable to speak to anyone from the company. Have sent emails with no reply. Currently having to sleep on the floor. Terrible customer service. They are happy to take your money, but dont care about the customer at all.
Requested a different delivery date via email, no response from Bedstar ahead of delivery.

No telephone support available.

Delivery went ahead anyway via Panther who are not easy to deal with.

Have sent another message to Bedstar requesting a refund and will buy elsewhere.
This company are absolutely shocking. I paid for a bed. With expected delivery within 2-4 weeks. Bed didn’t arrive. Phoned customer services to be told bed wasn’t in stock for at least another 8weeks. If I hadn’t phoned I would never have known this. Customer services worker was very unapologetic, Very rude and shouting at me down the phone. Would never recommend this company to anyone!!
Terrible terrible company to deal with - avoid like the plague! (Bet you don’t put this one on your twitter feed!)
Got charged £50 for second delivery then to receive another message to say they’re not going to deliver it again that twice it’s happened absolutely terrible service will never recommend you to anyone
Most unreliable, appalling customer service, will never recommend making purchases from this company!

Failed to deliver as promised and you are left to deal and co-ordinate with the delivery people yourself and then you are being harassed as you are being directed and redirected several times between both the supplier and the delivery people as the supplier does not care about the orders being delivered to their customers on time all they know is to make sure they have collected the payment from their customers for the orders placed by them. They don't care about their customers satisfaction or even rectify their errors.. Thus they practice improper Business Ethics.
Wish I had read reviews first 👎
NO BED
the most appalling customer service you will ever receive. (there is no customer service department) please do not use!
Bought bed &mattress was contacted to arrange delivery and was told bed & mattress would be delivered same day but separately. Bed arrived but not the mattress. Customer service no help all I was told it could take up to a week to be delivered, not helpful as I ready got rid of the bed that morning.
Bought a Giltedge Rimini 4' 6" double.with 4 drawers. Two would not close fully, one would not open properly and the fourth has its face panel detatched from the drawer box. On contacting Bedstar I was told to send photos. Alas I am not tech savvy enough for that and I was not offered an alternative avenue of complaint.
If I could give this - stars I would! This is the worst company I have ever bought from. STAY AWAY!! Bed arrived half broke and nobody contacted me back until 10 days after. They send the new one out and to collect the old.... then it’s gone to the wrong place! So after I assembling it, I then had to put it back together to go to bed! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
Absolutely disgusting customer service!!!!!

I have ordered a bed and it was too big, trying to organise a return is like getting blood from a stone ! They keep stalling even though I’m emailing to ring me to pay them £50 for the return!!
I have received no further contact despite several emails sent!!!

Once I have my refund I will not be ordering from this company!!

Also I will be taking to every social media site to make this known that the customer service was not at all acceptable!!
Stay away from this company!!! Courier delivery not reliable and they'll charge extra £50 for the delivery! I should have read the reviews before using them!
STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY , ONLY HAVE 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON BAD QUALITY BEDS

purchased a bed in 2018, the 1st issue was that a double mattress that doesnt fit the bed it has to sit high on the bottom ledge , i emailed this in but no reply from them,
now one by one the slats are snappping as not good quality , the bed is not 2 years old I am very careful and look after everything i purchase , i am only 9 st, looks like i will have to buy a new bed ??, as i have emailed asking about replacement slats , suprise surprise , they are going to charge me for them ,
i have another bed i am using and this bed i have had for 17 years andnot ONE slat has snapped .
YOU WOULD THINK I BED SHOULD LAST MONGER THAN 18 MONTHS ???
BE AWARE DO NOT BUY FROM BEDSTEAD