Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Item exactly as expected. However, I ordered through Quidco on 21st october 2015 and have still not received my cashback
Brilliant customer service. There was a problem with the bundle deals when trying to order and the member of staff I dealt with was brilliant and made sure everything was sorted ASAP.
the product were up to the standard
Easy ordering process and quick delivery. No instructions to put bed together and delivery men turned up earlier than the given time which meant a quick dash home prevents 5 stars. Bed is good quality and looks great.
ordering was easy, the price was right, delivery was prompt, assembly no problem and the bed looks good...!!!
Great very easy to use Quick delivery
Good prices. Delivery as stated. Driver miserable and not customer focused.
Very pleased with my purchase.
Bought a Millbrook bed through Bedstar as they were the cheapest online retailer for the bed that I wanted. I found that communication was best through their online interactive Help tool as phone contact wasn't that great. Delivery took longer than expected as manufacturer sent mattress and not divan base but great help from Bedstar to get this sorted. I'll use this provider again as I believe they offer very competitive prices, value for money and good customer service.
Exactly what I wanted, exactly when they promised
Nice bed my daughters loved it
we found the service of a very good standard
Excellent service. Prompt delivery
The 4 foot wide divan bed with memory foam was a bit too firm to lay on but it is overall good quality and arrived the next day. The base of the divan should be available in different colours rather than just the dark black colour (with drawers) Easy to assemble.

The website stated that the bed would be delivered and put in the room that it is assigned to. However when the delivery driver came to front door upon discovering that my flat is on the second floor he flat out told me that it would be a health and safety issue for him to deliver upstairs and that he can only bring it to the ground floor. I told him that i had explicitly written on my order that i am on the second floor and that the company website had stated that the bed would be delivered to the specific room it was intended for, which means that if the flat and room is on the second floor that is where the bed would be delivered to!! Delivery driver told me that is a matter between the bed company and me. I then said that the delivery company is contracted to do the delivery job and I expect the bed to be delivered to the room inside my flat since i had specifically written as part of the delivery instructions PRIOR to the sale going through online. I then called the company and got a voice mail upon which I left a message saying the bed must be delivered to my flat on the second floor as I was ill with a bad cold and was alone at home. Shortly after I got a phone call telling me that the driver will deliver bed to second floor and apologies for the early refusal.

I am glad the bed was delivered as promised. However, I am sure the delivery driver would try to not do his job and try to give excuses to other unsuspecting customers. Good thing I knew my rights and reported the issue.There was no live person taking my complaint but only a voicemail recording. I reckon that at the very least there was someone listening to the voice mail messages and acted on the complaint. Otherwise I might have a bed sitting on the ground floor of my flat with no way of getting the bed up to the 2nd floor as a single woman of slight build and size.

Please make sure that future deliveries for the SE26 area go without a glitch and inform the delivery guys of their contractual obligations to deliver beds according to what your website promises. It does make me wary of ordering anything else from your company even though your products are of high quality and cost effective. Thank you for your consideration.
only had it a couple of months for decent quality build, not too hard to put together, decent space to utilize underneath. yeh. deesh.
Bed was very much as expected however one of the bed knobs wobbles straight out of the box. Quality is decent for the price but ours had this minor fault.
ORDERED THE MATTRESS AND IT ARRIVED EXACTLY AS THE ORDER SAID IT WOULD AND ON TIME. VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PROCDUCT AND REMAIN VERY PLEASED WITH IT. THANKS VERY MUCH :)
Quick delivery and a well priced product.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Was very happy with the overall service however, delivery charges very high
Triple bunk beds are very sturdy, my daughter loves them. Definitely recommend. Delivery was a slight problem that the delivery company never phoned to arrange delivery and they just turned up! Luckily I was in but wasn't prepared for the delivery to my chosen room so I had to get the delivery men to take them into the back garden then my husband carried them in later. Triple bunk beds are just what we needed if it wasn't for delivery, we would have scored 5 stars.
Slightly slow delivery but very impressed by the Breasley foam mattresses. Took less than 24 hours to get to correct shape once unpacked. Smell not too bad and protectors of reasonably good quality.
Bedstar is rated 4.00 based on 1,065 reviews