Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Really helpful delivery guys- I have difficult stairs and they still got my items in without a fuss! Very happy with this service and products- would use again :)
Arrived quickly, well packaged, Very comfy with a relatively firm feel but it has some give.very good nights sleep..great value for money
First time used Bedstar, Brilliant service from start to finish and especially liked the text which indicated which time slot we would receive. Will be using bedstar again.
Very happy in a manner the product was delivered. Great care taken in bringing the large item inside the house. All the empty boxes were taken including the old item.
An excellent overall experience arrived when they said it would driver rang to say he would be 10 mins he was very polite and brought the telly through to the bedroom
Been buying from Bedstar for years, it's just easy, click and it arrives.
Nice friendly and very helpful drivers, a pleasure to deal with.
DISGUSTING AND SHOCKING customer service! I have been waiting over 2 months for this item. Ordered 30th November. It is now 9th January. I was told prior to purchase it would be delivered by Christmas and then it was after new year. I took a day off work to wait for the item on the 7th! WAIT FOR IT!!! For it to not be delivered AND to be told that I had to wait another 1 week. Then you said you could try and source another item for me BUT have me pay the difference. No compensation! Pathetic service. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. Cheap yes but there’s a reason for it.

This is shocking customer service. You will agree I have been very patient.
A wonderful efficient service provided. I had 2 old mattresses collected for recycling by 2 friendly chaps for £39. It was a seamless process that ran like clockwork. Very happy & will recommend.
great bed and mattres, easy to put up
Good company communication. Sent a text in the morning and rang half an hour before delivery. Pleasant friendly staff. I would recommend
Great service , I bought a bed and paid to have it delivered. The guys that came were excellent. They did a great job. Also the delivery was very fast and price was reasonable.
Yep, all went according to plan, thank you
I wouldn't even put 1 star but there was no other option. Furious beyond words. I ordered two single beds and matresses online on 31st December and was asked to choose a delivery date. I needed the beds for Sunday, so chose 3rd January (today) which was available. I had a confirmation email. they took my money and I have heard nothing from them since! Must have phoned them 15 times today, no response. Call is answered by a machine which asks you to chose which department. You are then put through and asked to wait and then told line is busy and you are cut off. Also emailed customer services, no presponse other than to say they have logged my issue (?) Why offer things if they are not available?
The bed is beautiful but really poorly made. It's really clunky and makes a lot of noise. The bed slats keep falling out all the time and its proving really difficult to lift the mattress every time to put them back in. All the bolts have been tightened and the support is okay but the just keep coming lose. Wish I hadn't purchased such a cheap frame. The mattress is great though!
This is a word of warning to anyone about to order from Bedstar - they make a fortune from the 0844 number that you have to ring to find out where your goods are.

Please also read the Trustpilot reviews of Bedstar, even if you just want to know that I am not some disgruntled Employee..

I ordered a mattress on the 2nd December as I was moving into a new home on the 13th December. 5-7 working days I was told.... I rang repeatedly on the 6th December and kept getting cut off, or disconnected (at a cost of 47p per call I later found out). I was told, yes, it won't be a problem in a very harsh and condescending manner. Then nothing for another ten days...

I repeatedly rang on 17th December after sleeping on the floor for four nights, to finally get through, only to be told that no, the stock wasn't now due in until around the 8th January. I could have a different mattress delivered but I wasn't allowed to sleep on it or remove the packaging or they wouldn't take it back if it wasn't comfortable. If I wanted to cancel the order then I needed to let them know as soon as possible because they didn't want to order more stock than they needed - a bit cheeky I thought.

The order was promptly cancelled and I ordered from Mattress Online and had delivery the next day (amazing service, really!!).

Now, as if the whole ordering, disappointment, and refund process wasn't shocking enough, I got my phone bill today from O2 - I have been charged £19.26 for calls to Bedstar which has left an even more sour taste in my mouth.

I would implore ANYONE DUMB ENOUGH to order from these guys to use their normal number of 01423 863914 and save yourself (quite) a few quid, I mean, if you really, really have to order from them.
Second mattress I have purchased from this company, perfect each time would recommend :-)
Had my ottoman bed and mattress 2 months and I love it.
The storage is amazingly spacious with solid base. The mattress is so comfortable it’s hard to get out of bed as I just want to stay in bed.
Ordering was quick and easy.
Faultless delivery with polite drivers who delivered to the room of my choice.
Well done Bedstar team.
saved £70 on a sleepeezee mattress, delivered in 3 days and kept informed the whole tme
Easy to use internet to purchase bed, received several phones calls to confirm delivery etc, didn't book a timed delivery so received text with time slot, arrived as informed. Took old mattress away. Everything went to plan
Good website for finding what you want. Delivery as planned but bed base broken, wrong feet sent and no fixing kit as pictured. Rang and arranged new delivery. Bed came but no feet or fixing kit. Rang on a Friday at 3.50pm, no one there, tried chat line, no one there, had to email and wait until Monday. Took a week to post glider feet, only sent 8, bed needs 12! Rang again, no one there! Eventually got 4 more gliders and a fixing kit without instructions, had to google how to fix. Very, very poor communication. Just got my phone bill for all my calls that no one answered.... £9.30!!! Very annoyed!!
Bedstar is rated 4.02 based on 1,013 reviews