Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Bed arrived as promised in 2 days, easy to assemble and good quality for the price. Bit soft for me but as a spare for grandchildren does the job. Good service by delivery people as well, put it where I wanted it and were careful not to mark or catch on anything
Delivery as notified. Driver was helpful. Satisfied with the puchase. Overall 5*.
Good efficient service and mattress is very comfortable
Great website to navigate and find our chosen mattress as recommended by Which. Local delivery to drop off worked well. There on time and easy to lift into room.
Cant fault Bedstar , from ordering to delivery ! Top of the class for me . . Staff, very well mannered & helpful . Delivery drivers very polite & on time !!
Paid for a Saturday delivery, only the slats arrived, not the bedframe itself. Appalling and unhelpful customer service.
Really helpful delivery guys- I have difficult stairs and they still got my items in without a fuss! Very happy with this service and products- would use again :)
Arrived quickly, well packaged, Very comfy with a relatively firm feel but it has some give.very good nights sleep..great value for money
First time used Bedstar, Brilliant service from start to finish and especially liked the text which indicated which time slot we would receive. Will be using bedstar again.
Very happy in a manner the product was delivered. Great care taken in bringing the large item inside the house. All the empty boxes were taken including the old item.
An excellent overall experience arrived when they said it would driver rang to say he would be 10 mins he was very polite and brought the telly through to the bedroom
Been buying from Bedstar for years, it's just easy, click and it arrives. Nice friendly and very helpful drivers, a pleasure to deal with.
DISGUSTING AND SHOCKING customer service! I have been waiting over 2 months for this item. Ordered 30th November. It is now 9th January. I was told prior to purchase it would be delivered by Christmas and then it was after new year. I took a day off work to wait for the item on the 7th! WAIT FOR IT!!! For it to not be delivered AND to be told that I had to wait another 1 week. Then you said you could try and source another item for me BUT have me pay the difference. No compensation! Pathetic service. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. Cheap yes but there’s a reason for it. This is shocking customer service. You will agree I have been very patient.
A wonderful efficient service provided. I had 2 old mattresses collected for recycling by 2 friendly chaps for £39. It was a seamless process that ran like clockwork. Very happy & will recommend.
great bed and mattres, easy to put up
Good company communication. Sent a text in the morning and rang half an hour before delivery. Pleasant friendly staff. I would recommend
Great service , I bought a bed and paid to have it delivered. The guys that came were excellent. They did a great job. Also the delivery was very fast and price was reasonable.
Yep, all went according to plan, thank you
I wouldn't even put 1 star but there was no other option. Furious beyond words. I ordered two single beds and matresses online on 31st December and was asked to choose a delivery date. I needed the beds for Sunday, so chose 3rd January (today) which was available. I had a confirmation email. they took my money and I have heard nothing from them since! Must have phoned them 15 times today, no response. Call is answered by a machine which asks you to chose which department. You are then put through and asked to wait and then told line is busy and you are cut off. Also emailed customer services, no presponse other than to say they have logged my issue (?) Why offer things if they are not available?
The bed is beautiful but really poorly made. It's really clunky and makes a lot of noise. The bed slats keep falling out all the time and its proving really difficult to lift the mattress every time to put them back in. All the bolts have been tightened and the support is okay but the just keep coming lose. Wish I hadn't purchased such a cheap frame. The mattress is great though!
Bedstar is rated 4.02 based on 999 reviews