Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"bought as a christmas present for myself!! lovely quality and the mattress is just as firm as i required. Delivery went without issue and impressed with overall communication, will use again!"
"Thank you for the great service i was vey impressed!"
"Paid extra for delivery on Saturday. Bed did not arrive - issue with delivery company. Had to take unpaid leave from work for delivery on Monday. No response from Bedstar to numerous messages until three days after delivery. Not impressed. Bed arrived with feet, instead of the castors I ordered but can't be bothered to go back to them to sort this out."
"We ordered our bed frame from Bedstar after a delivery slot failure to deliver a bed frame ordered a week earlier, followed by bad customer service following this failure by a multinational retailer - VERY.co.uk & Arrow XL (logistics) We ordered the same frame with Bedstar on a Sunday it was confirmed on the Monday and delivered as promised on the Tuesday, This is excellent customer service, especially one week before Christmas. Well done Bedstar. Restores your faith in sales. (nearly :)"
"within an hour of ordering i had confirmation from the delivery company that the bed was coming next day. Delivered as expected and have just setup - looks and feels perfect!"
"Nice bed for the price and good quality."
"It took a while to get used to the mattress but now very comfy"
"Easy ordering and price was good, got in black friday sales . turned up yesterday so far so good, delivery was on time and within slot"
"Worst company ever dealt with delivered wrong size bed damaged then telling me cant give time to pick up. Lisa Customer service worst ever. Tells me up to 15 days for refund"
"Worst company I've ever dealt with. Custoner service Lisa disgraceful service."
"AVOID! You use the most unreliable and incompetent delivery company known to man! I can’t imagine your products are even worth the hassle, now I’m struggling to even comment on your products seen as though I’ve only received half a bed after 2 failed deliveries! Wishing I had ordered from elsewhere now. Don’t even deserve 1 star"
"I placed my order a new bed for my kids in September with the understanding delivering will be made in the first week of November. This is clearly not the case. Despite my polite emails to customer services, all I am getting is excuses on behalf of their inadequate suppliers and repeated assurances alternative delivery dates which keep getting delayed without any notice. The most disappointing thing is lack of communication, delay to responding to customer emails and non-existence courtesy calls to customers with updates. I have not bothered calling them directly as strongly feel I would be wasting my time. Do not expect any compensation as they have it covered with there 'live-stock' excuse. If your suppliers are so bad, then why not change them for a sake of reliability and better customer service? I seriously regret making this purchase and I am highly recommending you take your custom elsewhere."
"Ordered at 6 pm selected two day delivery ( was doubtful) and Bedstar delivered on every single promise.notifications of delivery came through as they said they would and delivery was in two days.brilliant service ,great product this is one great company.they really know about service ."
"The description on the website claimed this mattress had a winter and summer side. After trying both there is no discernible difference. It's also not particularly comfortable either... regardless of the season, or the side."
"It was my first experience of using Bedstar and I was drawn by the next day delivery option. The website ordering workflow was satisfactory and I was content once my order was processed that everything was in place. It went downhill from there as I was contacted 24 hours later to say the bed that was advertised in stock was in fact not. I then tried to contact the team via email and messaging but did not receive any guidance on my options bearing in mind my time pressures for delivery. When eventually I did get contacted I was advised that I had missed the noon deadline for delivery so it would have to be Monday if I wanted an alternative. Given that I wasn't notified until after noon of their mistake this didn't leave me with any options but to cancel the delivery and look elsewhere for another supplier who can uphold their marketing promises. My advice to anyone requiring a next day (or even next 3-4 delivery) that they look elsewhere."
"Really happy with my daughter’s bed and mattress. Ordered on Tuesday, delivered first thing on Thursday. Kept informed of delivery slot and a call 30 minutes before from the driver. Will definitely refer Bedstar to my friends."
"Very happy with Flair bedframe so far. Opted fordelivery - emailed when order was ready, right on time as promised, goods well packed and were very easy to assemble (no missing parts!). It was a bonus to be given money off vouchers to be used against items"
"Bought bed for daughter. Really pleased with next day delivery. Good communication and the bed is great. Thank you. Highly recommend."
"This is my 3rd major purchase from Bedstar and so far I have no complaints. All their items are really modern. Delivery has always been spot on and the driver even called me when he was 45 minutes away. Quality is pretty good considering the price and I have not had any issues following the assembly instructions. All in all I would highly recommend using."
"very good products and great service.. Great choice of beds and accessories. Very modern look and feel to goods and great quality. The service is excellent. Very friendly delivery staff"
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 842 reviews