Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"3 beds delivered on 2 dates, apparently the supplier’s mistake, with no prior notice and, on the first occasion no-one at home to sign and no notified safe place, this was the courier’s mistake we were told. All this after paying £30 delivery charge on account of our postcode. Customer service say they cannot refund the delivery charge so we have been doubly penalised for our Scottish postcode. We find it most unsatisfactory that Bedstar themselves accept no blame for this shambles."
"Great service,guys were professional and didnt moan when i needed the bed taken up to an attic room. five stars from me!"
"Bedstar and their pathetic customer service !! Ordered a Julian Bowen bed last May for a next day delivery and guess what they sent me half s bed with missing parts. Raised concerns to customer service and with pathetic service they sent me the other half or so what they claim. Finally had somebody to assemble the bed only to realise I’m missing a side rail and the legs. Called the customer service again only to be repeatedly told I ordered a bed last May and they can’t help me. Please avoid bedstar like a plague is all I would say."
"Good efficient service.Price and product good.Would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"Awful, awful, awful company to deal with - would never buy from them again. Rude customer service - they slammed the phone down on me and never responded to my complaint. Paid for delivery but didn’t know where my order was, they couldn’t care where my order was and it costs £’s to call their customer service as it’s 0844 number! Avoid - it has been the worst and most stressful experience dealing with this company."
"have used bedstar a couple of times and the serive has been great, new bed arrived yesterday and its comfy and great quality for the price"
"ordered a bed for my son, easy to put together and looks great. Think we will be having some sleepovers soon!!"
"Ordered an Oak Bed from Bedstar, took day off to accept delivery, and got a walnut bed instead. Not much help from Customer services, fill in the forms (not our fault, its the supplier???) Most reputable companies take responsibility for their errors."
"Bunk beds of good quality took me a while to put together. turned up in 4 seperate boxes plus mattresses. im pleased with the result."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They sent us a bed costing 1100£ which had missing parts to fix the bed together! When contacted I was told it was not there problem and that I would have to email the supplier! The mattress was also folded in half and clearly states on the mattress not be folded or bent! The rudest customer service I have ever dealt with! We are currently trying to get our money back which is proving to be hard work! My partner is also heavily pregnant with no bed to sleep on but once again they said this isn’t there problem! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!"
"The worst experience I have ever had. Not only did they deliver my bed in two separate shipments, they failed to collect my old bed for re-cycling. When I called customer service, I was told by Rachel to read the terms and conditions. Then when the second shipment arrived- the bed frame/base, it was the wrong colour, pink and blue instead of all grey Having disassembled my old bed for collection, and because they delivered the wrong bed, I have nothing to sleep on this evening. Totally unprofessional and I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy. Now I am waiting for them to collect the wrong delivery and deliver what I ordered. Customer service is an alien concept to Bedstar."
"Everything is excellent"
"Ordering was straight forward and we were given a delivery date and a approximate time and so we dismantled our old bed that morning in anticipation of the new one arriving...unfortunately only the mattress and one box out of 3 arrived, the courier said he wasn't sure why but they would be in touch. I must have tried calling BEDSTAR about 15 times that day and continued calling for days afterwards to no avail... no one answered, they also to date (almost 3 weeks ago) have still not replied to my email. I then called the courier who said they were not sure where the rest of the bed was. We slept on the floor for over a week until the rest of the boxes were delivered, no explanation and no contact from BEDSTAR. Customer service and after sales service is poor to say the least."
"Ordered a Divan. Explained to customer services that I needed a firm, but soft top mattress. Christina was very helpful and replied to my e.mail straight away. I ordered it and it was delivery a couple days later in perfect condition. Delivery men were polite. I would recommend this company for their prices and the quality of their products. I am definitely using them again to buy a new divan. Thank you, you have done well. Angie B"
"Great bed, easy to assemble (did it on my own).Does not creek at all. Very Good."
"Purchased a Birlea bed from retailer Bedstar and after just two weeks i noticed a creeking noise getting worse. Thinking it might just need tightening I tried, but it did not work. I contacted the Bedstar who contacted Birlea who have told me I’ve misused the bed - In two weeks!!! I made the bed in situation and slept in it on my own. They have now refused to do anything except for offer an inspection which i may have to pay for. Despite my statutory rights (under the Consumer Rights Act) which state I’m entitled to a replacement or refund if I report the issue within 30 days. Please reconsider purchasing either a Birlea bed or anything from Bedstar. this is a dreadful company with NO customer service."
"Very good and good delivery driver,s"
"Excellent service and quality"
"bought as a christmas present for myself!! lovely quality and the mattress is just as firm as i required. Delivery went without issue and impressed with overall communication, will use again!"
"Thank you for the great service i was vey impressed!"
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 840 reviews