Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Really loved the bed I bought and was given regular updates as to transit and it was delivered on time.
I was a little worried when I ordered it just in case they were not a viable company. But all my worries were dismissed almost instantly, as I received an acknowledgment of order contact details etc if I had any questions.The bed arrived within the timescale stated at time of order the delivery men were in contact twice on the day of delivery and were polite and efficient.i would have no worries in recommending this company to anyone and the product is very good quality and easy to assemble. In conclusion I would say it was a delight to deal with them, they deserve to thrive and be successful Steve Stanbridge
Thanks, great bed, very comfortable, really good for the price, very happy 😃
The mattress is excellent, the base was sturdy the draws are a little lightweight could do with better front timbers.
First of all I would like to say the whole process was awful, from ordering to getting the bed in my house was absolutely draining. On the day my bed was due to be delivered I was at work but made sure my mum and sister was home for the time slot, the delivery guy called me but I missed it, within 1 minute I returned the call and he said "he's driven off" - he was so rude to me and kept on ending my call. I said to him did you ring the buzzer because my family is at home, he said No. At this point, I was begging him to go back because I needed the mattress. I also called my mum so she can go outside and speak to them. When my mum got outside they just left my mattress on the street, closed the van and told my mum they wont help her bring it upstairs. Disgusting! In the end my mum had to bring the mattress up on her own. its been around 6 weeks now and the mattress is so uncomfortable, its not as puffy, I can feel springs on my back, its a horrible experience. I would like someone to look into this complaint as soon as possible. Nicole
Very good service, delivered the day expected and easy buying process. The mattress is also very comfortable. This is the second bed we have purchased from Bedstar, and we would buy from them again.
The bed is superb but the delivery which was supposed to be at lunchtime didn't arrive until 7.30pm on friday night so we had to miss our night out.....
Comfortable bed and was easy
Arrived v quickly after ordering. Excellent service.
Cracking service, had been looking for a while for what I wanted and over many websites, I even went into retail outlets but nothing was right. Checked Bedstars website and found what I wanted with some good reviews, checked a few more online and then ordered. As I ordered late in the evening I missed out on the next day option but sure enough the following day I got order dispatched and then on the day of delivery a message saying it would be here at a certain time. Can't fault the service so far...
Fast and efficient service - Bed was delivered on time as arranged. Communication in the run up to delivery was good, meaning that I wasn't hanging around all day waiting.
Easy site to use. Cheapest place to buy what I needed. Service was very good & kept me in the know re my delivery. Will definitely use this site again.
Good product good price will use again with confidence very happy thank you,Easy to put together.
Easy to order, good follow up, awesome delivery driver.
Hands down the worst service I have ever experienced. - Order failed to deliver, despite receiving messages telling me it would arrived that day. - Rescheduled delivery for another day. Made the team aware that I would only be at home during specific hours. Arrived when I was out. - Then charged more than 3 times the original delivery fee to get it re-delivered. Do not trust this company.
Great service kept informed on delivery and very competitive prices
Order delivered on time and carefully. Updates on progress spot on. Have used Bedstar before and that's why I came back. I also will use them in the future.
Great service and delivered on time ! Really happy with the new bed and mattress made easy with the great service from Bedstarand the team who delivered it ! The item is as described and perfect for what we needed !
good quick service. good quality products at a very good price.
From the live chat, through to customer service chap on the phone, and finally the two delivery lads, I found them all to be polite, efficient and knowledgable. Thanks to all at bedstar. I will definitely use you again
Bedstar is rated 4.02 based on 999 reviews