Bedstar Reviews

Over a week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Really happy with the service and will recommend your website to family and friends
The delivery experience was excellent, I wasn't happy with the first mattress I received and the returns policy and delivery of the second was again spot on.
The product was delivered in two days as promised. I was kept informed all the time. The product was competitively priced.
This was the first time I had made a purchase from Bedstar and I found the site easy to use and the staff so helpful. I called as I could not book an express delivery. The staff apologised and confirmed that one of my items was out of stock. I could however, have the other items the next day (Fri) with the out of stock item to follow on the Tuesday. I waited until the Tuesday and received all items at once.
Hi They were prompt and friendly. Good company would recommend
very clear pricing of goods and excellent information on delivery , nothing hidden , you pay what you see. product info good , fast and guaranteed delivery slots ,all in all a very efficient outfit .
I tried to buy the bed online but there was a problem completing the order so I did it by phone which was so easy and I had all my questions answered. I would definitely use this company again!
Great mattress . Delivered really quickly.Delivery men were polite and helpful.The bed is excellent value and does the job perfectly
I was extremley happy with the level of service recieved by the Bedstar team, every step along the way they kept me informed which makes a refreshing change. Would definatley reccomend
Excellent customer service! My son is extremely excited to get his new bunk bed! Thank you for all your help.
Great service! Really Good customer service and very helpful.
I love my new bed! Everything arrived on time so I could plan round the delivery. Great mattress too.
Excellent service, great quality wood, easy to assemble (only screwdriver required).
Quality bed for reasonable price with excellent service. Will return when the next room is up for redecoration.
I initially was a bit hesitant about ordering due to some of the negative feedback re delivery, BUT I would 100% recommend based on my experience. AMAZING. If I could give 6 stars I would.
Really pleased with the bed, excellent quality. Delivery was timely. Couple of things missing but brilliant customer service in the post the day I called Would recommend
Very professional kept me updated before arrival of bedframe Very happy with result
I got a really good deal on my new bed today clearance item spotless and next day delivery.. very friendly and good service.
Would recommend to friends and family. Quick and easy process, and most importantly bed is really nice!
Excellent, friendly and easy! Bought a bed today and girl we spoke to made everything extremely straightforward and quick. Would definitely recommend!
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 874 reviews