Bedstar Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Over a week
"Have just had a king size ottoman bed and mattress delivered. Very pleased with it, excellent service quick delivery very good price. And very helpful delivery guys."
"Ordered bed ok,only 3 boxes of 4 delivered.rang firm and was told to read small print,they dont guarantee delivery all at once and to ring courier.courier said one box damaged so didn't deliver.rang courier again and they said goods all in box so would send it.rang courier next day and was told they were looking to book a delivery date.earliest was Monday next week.5 days sleeping on floor at 71 years old.i understand the reasons for courier not delivering but it was not up to me to contact courier it was bedstar.nothing heard from them at all."
"This is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with, DO NOT order from this company. It was so bad I even thought it was a scam site at one point. I ordered my bed and paid £45 to be delivered specifically on a Saturday , they confirmed my delivery would be all day on Saturday 4th May. I waited in ALL day and had nothing. Not even a phonecall from them. When I went to call them their office was closed. I then called them the following working day (Tuesday ) they said they would refund my £45 and asked when would I like it booked in for, I specifically said not Wed as I am busy, please deliver on Thursday 9th May. They confirmed. They then text me on Wednesday 8th May to say my delivery was going to be that day between 17.1. and 19.10, I tried to call to say it was not suitable as I was busy that evening but couldn't get through. So I had to leave work early to let my mother into my home to sit there for 2 HOURS to wait for my delivery - guess what NOTHING!!!! I am infuriated as to how much this company have messed me around. I have paid £260 yet still have no bed. You even try to contact them and they say they are closed. I would not order from here if I were you. Sorry about the long winded review I just wanted to explain my situation so nobody else goes through the same. I only chose this company after reading the reviews ."
"We purchased a wooden bed from bedstar after 8 months the center support broke, we were asked to send pictures of the break. Customer support replied. The breakage is not covered in the warranty as you did not install anti slip Matt's under the legs as stated on our website. Well I have trolled the website and this must be written in the smallest of small print. So Im just warning anyone be careful with this company as in my opinion the warranty is not worth the ink."
"Delivery was fast and the delivery guys took the bed and mattress straight to the bedroom for us. We bought a Giltedge Beds Flex 150 Firm 4' 6" Double Divan Bed. The frame and headboard are as expected, but the mattress is rock hard....so uncomfortable you would not believe - not like any firm mattress I've used before. Wish I'd checked the returns policy before ordering! :-("
"I have now ordered several beds from Bedstar and compared to other similar companies their service is excellent.Delivered when they said they would and the products are very good quality. I would use them every time"
"very good service"
"Dodgy. Poor customer service. Dodgy courier service. Only contact number is an 0844, which constantly disconnects when you are on hold and charges each time. It took over 12 calls to connect with a person, also charging £40 to cancel an order as they are too late in delivering it out for us."
"Service was excellent, delivery arrived on time in the slot provided. Mattress is comfy and much better than my old bed. Old bed taken away, no hassle"
"TAKE DELIVERY OF ONLY HALF A BED BASE & THE MATTRESS & THEN HAVE TO SLEEP ON THE FLOOR FOR ANOTHER THREE NIGHTS UNTIL IT IS FOUND!!! DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE - HARDLY NEXT DAY DELIVERY & THANKFUL MY DISABLED HUSBAND WASN'T HERE - HE WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS FLOOR LEVEL FOR 3 NIGHTS!!! MATTRESS PROTECTOR AS COMPENSATION CAN BE SHOVED WHERE THE SUN DOESNT SHINE!"
"Setup my new bed this weekend and its exactly how i hoped it would look, 10 out of 10 service from start to finish."
"Lovely mattress, well priced and good quality. Delivery arrived in the time stated."
"Bought this for my elderly mother, she took a few days to get used to it but now likes it very much. Would highly recommend Bedstar"
"Problem free purchase and delivery great company will buy again from bedstar"
"More preferable to the shops and cheaper by far. Service, delivery and product all hit expectations. Mattress is comfortable and of good quality"
"A friend put in the order for the bed base. I would never have ordered it as it was self assembly when delivered. I am a 68 year old woman and I assembled a lot by myself with the help from my son. Now assembled, it is easy to open up BUT IMPOSSIBLE for one person to close. Even my son cannot close it on his own. I have had to alter what I store in it as constant opening is impossible on a regular basis."
"AVOID, AVOID,AVOID ! They don’t answer the phone, hang up on you, don’t deliver on time. We ordered a £1200 mattress which is like concrete and they don’t want to know . TRUELY AWFUL CUTOMER SERVICE."
"Husband just returned from hospital after 6 weeks , urgently needed new mattress . Ordered Medium/Firm Giltedge £1199 on Friday 22nd Feb , no emails to confirm next day delivery . After numerous attempts to call them , cut off constantly , advised delivery would be Tuesday 26th . Email received Tuesday Morning to say delivery would NOT be attempted as my order was damaged . Again numerous attempts to call them , each option you select cuts you off unless you are lucky . Eventually received our mattress and it is absolutely horrendous , rock solid ! After three sleepless nights I emailed them to advise we would like a replacement and basically we have been told NO as the mattress has been used . This mattress is most definitely not medium firm as advertised. We are now £1200 out of pocket and are about to order another mattress . Disgusting customer service DO NOT USE !!!!"
"AVOIID,AVOID,AVOID They don’t answer the phone , don’t deliver on time and the customer service is awful. My £1200 matters is like concrete and they don’t want to know. BUY ELSEWHERE !"
"Amazing service, quick delivery with great communication. The bed itself is great quality, as per other reviews assembly time is quite long, but the bed is perfect for my boys."
Bedstar is rated 3.97 based on 843 reviews