Bedstar Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

How would you rate Bedstar?

"I ordered a bed and a mattress and paid for extra Saturday delivery. The bed delivery never happened, the mattress has been sent via UPS which doesn't deliver on Saturdays. I requested refund and they charged me extra for return delivery. I lost almost 100 quid. There is more reviews about failed deliveries. This is a scam and must be a very profitable one if Bedstar are not interested in fixing the problem and improving customer experience."
"Waited all day for delivery 7am-1900 no tracking available, emailed xdp no reply. Not updated of any issues. Bedstar office now closed. I have emailed them which they state to reply to within 24-48 hrs. They shouldn’t give delivery days if they cannot honour them."
"I would never recommend this company. I ordered 2 single beds in January and was kept waiting until March to find out when they would be delivered due to being out of stock. I had no communication from Bedstar during this time - I had to constantly contact them for information regarding the delivery. After waiting 3 months, I was then told the order would not be in stock until May. I could not wait any longer, so I requested a refund. Unless the bed is in stock, don`t bother ordering!"
"The bed supplied was astonishing bad quality. I paid £345, all the castors broke on the first use, the mattress actually bruised my Mother overnight and left a large crease in the mattress on first use. I contacted the company and communication hasn’t been bad, but because the bed had been stored a few months before use (we were moving) they would only replace castors despite me stating the bed wasn’t fit for purpose. I would never buy a product from them again. The worst quality I have ever seen I think."
"Avoid this company poor delivery and customer service! I ordered a bed however had to chase up the delivery and was told it was out of stock. Bedstar contacted me to pick a suitable day in which i made special arrangements to be in all day and take the day off work. The delivery never arrived and i did not recieve any contact to say there would be a delay. I was charged £6 in mobile costs chasing up the delivery the next morning. I then had to make further arrangements which was an inconvenience and wait in again. I have tried about 5 times to ask for the £15 delivery to be refunded and it has been refused!!"
"Happy with service, happy with prices and happy with product"
"It really was an excellent service, from the minute I clicked online to buy a new mattress to the minute it arrived. Several texts to my mobile telling me how the process was going, I received a text to give me a time slot and the mattress arrived 30 mins early."
"We were kept well-informed - almost too many messages, if anything! - of our delivery. Two lovely young men delivered to us and they couldn't have been more pleasant and helpful. would recommend every time"
"Really please with the service and the bed delivered. Good communication and no problems Kept me up to date with the progress of the delivery would recommend and use again-good price too! Thanks"
"Amzingly quick delivery - great price - great service, Highly recommend"
"Failed to deliver bed, yet refusing to refund money. Awful company. Avoid."
"Good information about, and choice of, delivery times. I liked being able to have free delivery and choose my day online. It was good to have a 4 hour slot so I didn't have to wait in all day and to be kept updated by text messages. My bed was delivered as arranged"
"It was good service all round with no complications and all the personnel I communicated with in this regard were both helpful and polite.I would certainly recommmend Bedstar to others."
"Really please with the service and the mattress. Good communication and no problems. Kept me up to date with the progress of the delivery would recommend and use again-good price too! Thanks"
"They refused to help with scheduling a delivery to help a sick and elderly person. They delivered broken goods, they refused to replace the goods, they have not returned my money. Go elsewhere, these people are rude, unkind and dishonest. One staff member even to,d me thatvall beds are made specifically to order so they couldn’t replace the bed! What nonsense!"
"I ordered a bed and it was sent in the wrong colour. I ordered grey they sent me silver. They will not admit it. The quality is very poor as well which I could put up with this due to the very cheap price. However, as they will not exchange for the colour I ordered I am returning but I am being charged £47 to do this. I have already paid £15. The customer service is extremely poor. I would not deal with them again."
"Nothing to not like! Delivery went smoothly & delivery men very helpful."
"Very pleased with all aspects of this purchase- lowest prices, quick delivery from stock and plenty of communication regarding time of arrival"
"Good web site, liked videos showing products, kept well informed from order to delivery, all goods came as promised and on time, would certainly recommend anyone to buy from here."
"Very pleased with how easy this all was. Product choice to deliver. I would definitely recommend"
Bedstar is rated 4.02 based on 552 reviews