Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic company! First time I have used them. I would recommend the company without hesitation. Exceeded my expectations.
Kept in touch with me and delivered when they said they would and best of all took away my defunct mattress for recycling.
Good quality mattress delivered. Will use again
Super super service! Bought for my elderly mum and the delivery drivers were amazing couldn’t have been more helpful and mindful of current situation
The mattress arrived when stated, but was told as they were bringing the mattress in that they didnt have the bedframe, as they hadn't got it from the supplier in time for delivery. I contacted bedstar who told me that an email was sent to say that it was out of stock, when I never recieved an email. I have since decided on a new frame and have emailed 3 times, but I have had no response on if they are able to deliver it or not. I have even messaged them on facebook messenger and they have read it but not responded.
I understand that times are difficult at the moment, but if you read a message then you have time to reply to it at least. I have heard nothing since Monday and we have been sleeping on the mattress as we took our old bedframe down Sunday in preparation. I am really not happy with the customer service recieved!
Very pleased with the product,Could not fault ao excelent service ordered one day and recieved it the next,Well done bedstar
the most appalling customer service you will ever receive. (there is no customer service department) please do not use!
Mattress arrived at the time stated. The delivery guys were brilliant especially in such difficult times. Thankyou
Absolutely disgusting customer service!!!!!

I have ordered a bed and it was too big, trying to organise a return is like getting blood from a stone ! They keep stalling even though I’m emailing to ring me to pay them £50 for the return!!
I have received no further contact despite several emails sent!!!

Once I have my refund I will not be ordering from this company!!

Also I will be taking to every social media site to make this known that the customer service was not at all acceptable!!
The service was excellent. It was delivered early on in the allotted delivery time. The van driver coped extremely well with the necessary distancing requirements and he even managed a smile
Used this company a few times and never fail to be impressed by the quality of the goods and the price, also the speed of delivery is second to none.
Amazing service in these troubling times! Thank you so much for the quick delivery
Amazing service thanks!
Good communication and fast delivery
My order was completely trackable and arrived at the time that was stated. The delivery men were cheerful.
Awesome thanks great service amid difficult times!
Have used before and service was as good this time. Mattress good quality no complaints here
Helpful advice and friendly delivery people made this experience five stars ! Will use again in future as I’m renovating my house!
nice delivery people order went with no hitches
Thanks received yesterday and now built and ready to sleep in looks awesome!
Stay away from this company!!! Courier delivery not reliable and they'll charge extra £50 for the delivery! I should have read the reviews before using them!
Bedstar is rated 4.02 based on 1,013 reviews