Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Guests arriving imminently. Had a problem with poorly engineered 'designer' bed ordered from Bedstar, so called to try and resolve problem. Spoke to Gareth who brick-walled me with a defensive attitude and layers of red tape; instructed to do so by line-manager Christine. Happy to take my money but not happy trying to be helpful humans after the event. I won't be using Bedstar again, or recommending them.
Very happy with my purchase the Birlea Miami double bed. Customer always updating regarding the delivery.Big thank to the Delivery people ( courier Panther) very friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend Bedstar!!
First time using bedstar and it was stress free. I twice added things to my order and it was no problem. I was kept informed about delivery times by the driver. Very happy with the service.
Excellent service. Delivery on the day I needed the bed. On time and advised well in advance. Delivery driver very helpful and cheerful.
Received daybed entire bed had wood chips cracks scratches patches of no paint screws missing double holes made
Delivered as promised. Easy to assemble, Very happy with product and service
Brilliant service easy to order,really good delivery men plenty of notice for delivery times and very helpful and polite.
So much better than Amazon. Cheaper than Amazon. Delivered next day. What’s not to like!
Products are more expensive for the quality you get. You may think the premium is for next day delivery.. but the supply chain of this company is not the most efficient. I will suggest to stay off this company till they fix their supply chain. The sole reason for me buying the overpriced bed ( giltedge stromness king size) for £800/- and with mattress for £1150/- because of the promise of short delivery. Please do note there are better quality beds out there which are cheaper. My bed was delivered yesterday with part of it missing ( not legs/ hooks or a clip.. but half of the base!) . The delivery is managed by a company called Panther. After delivering my partial order yesterday the team tells me this morning that the missing item is in Leeds. ( delivery location is london). They will Call me after 24-48 hours to schedule the delivery. ( not to send the rest of the bed, in 24-48 hours.. after 24-48 hours the delivery will be scheduled.) By comparison there are a lot of other companies ( ikea, dreams) who do not over commit and deliver when they promise. Apparently I stumbled upon a lot of similar frustrated reviews with delivery for the company. So surely they need to fix this.
Top service and quick delivery. will deffo use again!
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!! I would give this company zero stars if I had the option. If you can get them to answer the phone or reply to your email you’re lucky. They’re rude and incompetent. I ordered a bed frame costing just short of £1000. They have delivered me two faulty beds. The first arrived in two completely different colours and missing half of it and the second arrived damaged on every part. They take no responsibility and don’t even apologise let alone compensate you for your wasted time. The courier service they use are awful and take no care in your home. They can’t seem to stick to deliver slots either causing so much inconvenience due to work. I had the misfortune of having to deal with Kathryn a ‘customer service rep’ just the status is insulting. She is the most ignorant and rude woman I have ever encountered. She told me she was ‘loosing the will to live’ with me over the phone. All I wanted was the bed I had paid for and for it to not have been covered in rips. Her ‘manager’ Cristina isn’t much better, she purposely won’t reply to emails until 5pm as not to deal with you. The pair of them refused to organise collection of last faulty bed until I had sent photos of it re wrapped. Even though I confirmed I would do this but had to wait until I had a second pair of hands that evening. Delaying it even further!! I now have to fight to get my refund. They shouldn’t be trading, utter shambles and so infuriating.
Avoid Bedstar like the plague. Paid an exuberant sum of money for a bed frame with next day delivery. The frame arrived on time however ever 2 DAYS after building it the central support gave way and the slats cracked, making it un-useable. Phoned customer service and was told my Samantha that it was MY FAULT due to no rug being underneath, I explained there was originally a rug underneath and she accused me of lying. Fantastic customer service!! Shocked to see there are lots of positive reviews as it is hands down the worst customer service I have experienced in my life!!!!
Ordered and paid for a bed and mattress. They phoned just before delivery to say the bed wasn't available after all and asked me to choose another one. I choose another bed, but that couldn't be delivered with the mattress. So they picked up the old bed and mattress and delivered the new mattress. So then I had to sleep on the mattress on the floor. Stayed in for delivery number 2 - when the bed arrived and I'd unpacked it, it had a huge hole in the frame. They agreed to replace it, so I packaged up the bed and I've stayed in for delivery number 3. That's arrived but they sent a completely different bed. So completely different bed has been sent away and I'm still left with the bed with a hole in. I'm now waiting to find out what the next steps are - three deliveries during covid (not ideal) and it's still not resolved. Awful.
Would shop at Bedstar again. Ordered a bed , was given a delivery date, arrived on time. Delivery people were considerate of my home
Had a query with my order,can not fault them at all sent an email and this was responded to within 24 hrs. Would recommend and definitely use them again.
Hi I can honestly say it was a great experience shopping with you. The process was straightforward and the website was easy to navigate. I'm pleased with my purchase and the price I paid for it. I would buy from bedstar again. I can't fault it.
Really good service cannot fault from order advice through to an issue with a delivery address that was resolved really quickly. Mattress is well priced and comfortable.
The price was right. The bed was good. From order to delivery less than 48 hours. Delivery company kept us informed about what time they would arrive. Everything worked perfectly and was as advertised. I live in West Yorkshire and am happy to recommend. Well done Bedstar
I moved into a new house and ordered and paid for this bed a week/10days before to ensure it would be delivered on my completion date. I received an email on the day to say that part of the bed was not being delivered. It turned out to be half the base and I had to sleep on the floor for two nights. I will never use Bedstar again for any future purchase
The bed took ages to be delivered wasn’t next day and advertised the delivery charge was very very high . Furthermore, it was massive and arrived flat pack which meant paying a cost on top of the already astronomical price . Useless .
Bedstar is rated 3.99 based on 1,174 reviews