Bedstar Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Bedstar
Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Bedstar ?

"super comfy bed, looks good and price was reasonable, no problems throughout the process!"
"Exceeded expectations on delivery. Customer service was "first class" from start to finish of the process. They kept us informed by text, phone and email, for every step"
"Excellent communication, responded immediately when I requested for an additional mattress to be taken away. I read some poor reviews after my purchase so was slightly concerned. I'm pleased to say that we are delighted with both the product and delivery. The drivers were very considerate and concerned that the mattress cover was dirty and wanted to ensure they didn't leave any marks on the wall. Communication on delivery updates was excellent too. Thank you Bedstar!!"
"I was kept up to date with my purchase,when it would be delivered,what time slot,pity a few more retailers cant take a leaf out of you book!And then they phoned me and asked if it was convienient for me to take the delivery earlier,brilliant service will use again and recommend.Drivers were polite and pleasent"
"ease of ordering and plenty of choice for delivery dates and times. bed delivered on time and was done efficiently and delivery men were polite and helpful. Would certainly highly recommend the service"
"Lost the bed i ordered and the costomer service is a discrace full of excuses but no awnsers"
"Ordered a Giltedge ottoman bed and headboard online and was delivered two days later. Received an email first thing on the day with delivery window, the delivery driver rang just prior to arriving and the delivery window was spot on. They took the bed up to the bedroom as I requested. The bed was easy to put together and, a week on, the bed is very comfortable and good quality. Surprised at the number of negative comments here, the only difficult part for us was the sheer amount of choice!"
"Fantastic web site easy to navigate, first class service, informative and precise. Delivery logistics fantastic, delivery within 20 minutes of anticipated delivery time. Product superb, thanks"
"Shocking Service Ordered my bed last week for delivery Thursday. They cancelled that due to problems at the depot, so re arranged for Friday. The update service was good for my delivery day. Sadly they were late and didn't phone, Then when the 2 chaps arrived they dropped the bed and headboard off asked for a signature then proceeded to leave. Where is my mattress I ask? It wasn't at the depot so we haven got it. No communication from themselves or Bedstar about this. I had guests coming to stay and no mattress. My mattress has been delivered 4 days later with no real apology. Such a shame because this company was recommended to me. Hopefully you will utilise all the complaints to better organise deliveries and customer service"
"i found from ordering on line so simple delivery was on time and the most important thing is that the company kept in touch with us during the delivery the driver rang told us what time he would get to us and it was spot on thank you for such a wonderful service"
"Wish I could give 0 stars. Ordered a child’s bed 7 weeks ago. Was first told 2-3 weeks until it was in stock/delivered. Was happy to wait this long. Emailed them towards the end of this period to be told ‘not in stock yet’ and that it’d be another 3 weeks. They made no attempt to tell me this until I’d emailed them to ask when the bed was coming. Really unhelpful customer service people who just trotted out the same line: ‘once it’s in stock our logistics team will let you know delivery date’. Anyway, fast forward another 3 weeks and I email for an update the day before the expected ‘in stock’ date, again no attempt from them to contact me first. This time I’m told ‘sorry, not in stock, no idea when it will be’. I’m asked if I want to keep waiting, cancel or order something else. My daughter, who has been without a bed for several weeks, picks another bed and I see that it’s £40-50 cheaper on various other websites. So I ask bedstar to price match it (something that they mention they can do on their website). The answer is ‘no, so you’ll have to go elsewhere’ - considering we’d been messed around and left without a bed for 7 weeks you’d think the least they’d do would be to price match a bed - they’d clearly inflated the price of it anyway. Anyway we’ve since been elsewhere and, lo and behold, 3 days later my daughter has a lovely new bed which was £50 cheaper than bedstar. Honestly the worst company ever, customer services are like they’re from the dark ages and have no clue. If I hadn’t emailed them each time for progress updates I doubt I’d have ever heard from them, it’s almost like they’d forgotten my order or something. I have a feeling it’s a one-man-and-his-dog type operation as they are totally unprofessional and clueless. Now they are dragging their heels on getting my deposit refunded. Unfortunately this means more emails to their inept customer services. I wish I’d read reviews before I’d ordered as I can see that many people have had issues with them. Never again!"
"Terrible.... I attempted to place an order on screen information was order within the next hour for next day delivery. At checkout instead if Friday i was given Tuesday. (Bank Holiday Mon) rang to ask why and told too many deliveries. Paid an additional £30 making total £45 for single bed base and headboard for Saturday delivery. Saturday delivery came minus the headboard! So I paid £45 for single bed base delivery. Emailed and phoned requesting refund of additional Saturday fee as not complete order/ inconvenience of waiting until probably thurs/friday following week for delivery and been told refund of £15 would be given. If they mess up the delivery for whatever reason they should not expect to receive inflated delivery charges. FIRST AND LAST TIME USING THIS FIRM FOR ME."
"Woeful customer service. Driver called to say he had one half of a double and one half of a single divan so wouldn’t deliver. Customer services (who do not answer the phone after 11 calls which drop to “there is no one at this extension “) advise that the driver was wrong and “had been told off”. They then state that as Delivery had been attempted they would charge a redelivery fee but couldn’t confirm when it would be redelivered. They then insist it could have been delivered that day but up until 8pm outside of the 7am-7pm window in their Ts&Cs. Order cancelled by reply to the order confirmation email (a published and monitored account). They then claim that they can’t acknowledge the cancellation as it wasn’t to their customer service email. Re-ordered from a competitor who delivered in under 14 hours with good communication and excellent service throughout. Awful service. Avoid. Entire issue caused by their driver and customer service team."
"I have used Bedstar twice now and I have nothing but praise for their services their staff and their prices. Communication regarding delivery is second to none. My recently purchased bed frame had minor cosmetic damage when I removed the packaging. I phoned customer services, who answered the phone quickly, and I was immediately offered a 15% refund as I said I was prepared to keep the damaged bed"
"Didn't deliver Friday due to 'computers being down', didn't deliver Saturday due to 'vehicle breakdown'. This bed was for my holiday home. I am there Friday, Saturday and Sunday and after 2 nights on the sofa I left early!! Delivered the wrong bed the following Friday - I paid for a 4 drawer but received a 2 drawer. It is now the following Monday - 3 weeks later - and they have just tried to deliver. I AM NOT THERE ON MONDAY'S! So, still not got the proper bed and still no idea when it will be coming!!! Rebooked for 31st August 5 WEEKS after purchase!! Shocking company, rotten customer service and foreign delivery drivers that have absolutely NO IDEA what you are saying to them!"
"I'm worried my matress isn't fire resistant no label on it"
"delivered on time. excellent product and my son says he now has the comfiest bed he has ever slept on. excellent price"
"This was my second order from Bedstar and each time the bed has been great. Packaged well and polite delivery men. Was an easy, smooth process from beginning to end."
"Professional service with prompt replies to any questions I sent them. Polite and helpful delivery staff to."
"Ordered a bed over a week ago and heard nothing about delivery. Tried to call them 18 times and can't get through just get a message saying they are busy and try again later and then hang up on me Starting to wonder if this is a real business?"
Bedstar is rated 4.13 based on 748 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!