Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Excellent service delivery next day what more could I ask for all round good customer service I would buy from bedstar again
Typical internet provider. Deliver 2 thirds of what's been paid for. Blame someone else, don't offer any support, refuse to escalate to senior management despite us having explained the urgency. Buy local.
Delivery was awful! It said in the advertisement that it would be delivered to the bedroom - drivers didn’t want to bring it in the house. Let alone our bedroom. Assembled bed with ease. But it started dipping less than 48 hours after building. Support posts for our ottoman bed are shockingly short. And the bed slides off support beams. After trying to figure out why for almost 2 months….. the side panel of the bed even though the screws and bolts are all absolutely tighter than tight bows out this means that the support beams are rendered useless and the bed slides off. Thoroughly disappointed and will not be ordering from them again.
Delivery service was great. We were able to pick a delivery date and were sent a text and email giving a time slot the day before. The driver phoned when they were near by and brought our new bed into our flat for us without any issue. The bed is exactly as described and we have no issues.
Delivered bed exactly as had been planned. Delivery drivers were polite, friendly and efficient. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend ao to my friends and family.
My bed doesn’t look like the picture advertised and my feet hang over the end. For 500, it’s poorly made and very flimsy.
Poor quality beds and poor customer service. Don’t use this company. I ordered 3 beds which I needed very quickly. 1 was so much poor quality (Julian Bowen Rebecca) bed that the screws holding th frame broke and the paint came off immediately. Sent it back. One bed was fine. The third we ordered in red, colour on website was red, name of material “Ruby” but they sent purple. I called Bedstar who said they couldn’t deal with complaints on the phone, I had to email. Which I did. Customer services refused to acknowledge despite photo evidence. Charged me £55 to collect the bed, despite the fact they were picking up the other faulty bed. Just had email from them to say the courier didn’t pick up th mattress (it is a holiday let so I was not there at bed collection), now they need to pick up the mattress too. What a farce. Poor quality, poor customer service. This issue is still going on and I ordered the bed mid feb! So that’s 6 weeks of problems just because I wanted fast delivery.
We have used Bedstar a number of times and always been delighted. Their prices are good and the delivery service is excellent with updates about when the item is being delivered.
Images on the website did not reflect an accurate representation of the product. Do not expect the product to be the same when delivered. Assembly guides are extremely unclear with many pieces not clearly labeled. Customer service unhelpful and offered nothing to remediate the situation other than saying "sorry".
Absolutely brilliant service, great communication and love my bed and mattress. The gentleman on the phone was great and extremely helpful and I was able to track my items.without any issues. Highly recommend thanku
Absolutely pleasure to order from Bedstar. Kept in constant touch from beginning to end. Delivery men lovely. I ordered a mattress and a grey wooden bed. Exact colour I needed and reasonably priced.
The bed frame arrived with a vital missing part. The drawer unit under the bedframe doesn’t slide properly, the drawer goes in too far, then gets stuck because it won’t slide nicely. The instructions were extremely poor and the quality of the bed is not worth the price we paid. The customer service offered me £25 refund for a bedframe that cost us £729 plus shipping £45. It took a professional joiner over 4 hours to build it and they demanded images, videos and for me to lift up the full frame to remove the drawer and take an image of the runner inside to offer me a decent refund. No concern shown for the hassle and our personal circumstances. Definitely won’t buy from them ever again. Very dissatisfied.
Delivered two parts of a three part bed. Customer service was very poor. We were left without a bed for six days. Bedstar promised a mattress protector as compensation but we never received it. Although we are pleased with the bed, we won’t use them again.
Fabulous service, great couple delivered bed and mattress ,were more than helpful. Wiold like to say a great big Thank you to them
I purchased a king size bed and mattress, I ticked next day delivery. Later I received an e-mail telling me, due to a glitch in the system it would have to be the day after,OK I said. I received the bed and matress ,cleared the old bed which took 1 hour to dismantle, unpacked the new bed checked all the parts,only to find all the nuts, bolts, washers, slip pads Allen key and spanner were not there. I called Customer services who apologised and told me they can't deal with it till I had gone back online to fill in a form. Then they sent out a standard reply, later some 45 minutes they sent me another e-mail, they had contacted the supplier. I was told they would send the missing items by Royal Mail. 1 This point in time Royal Mail are having problems. 2 Why couldn't the complaint be dealt with over the phone and save another hour. An apology is no good when you have spent the money and your sleeping on a mattress on the floor. So future customers you have been warned !
This is our second purchase from bedstar and would use them again. delivery wise Lucian from Panther Logistics excelled. ten out of ten.
Prompt delivery, took away old bed. Overall very good service, would definitely use again.
My experience of this company is one of a very professional competent and supportive organisation. The product was excellent, delivered on time. Compared with similar it presented good value and met all our expectations. Moreover the customer service team are exceptional in this day and age. 15months after my purchase I contacted them for a VAT receipt needed to export the bed. This was provided within 24 hrs without any problems for which I am very grateful. I recommend them, especially if you require help and support throughout the purchase process.
Bedstar were brilliant, customer service is beyond what was expected, clear communication from ordering to delivery, Staff really professional will be using them again
The bed arrived with several parts missing. One week later, these had STILL not arrived, because they sent them BY POST. When I pay hundreds of pounds, I expect customer service to be first class. Although they replied, they service was appalling. Avoid at all costs.
Bedstar is rated 3.99 based on 1,298 reviews