Bedstar Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

How would you rate Bedstar ?

Snoop James
Verified Buyer
"cant fault the service, had a delivery next day for a divan bed into my holiday let apartment all went well and delivery was stress free!"
"First time using this company, impressed with their stock levels, delivery options, prices and contacts regard delivery times"
Laura Dangrove
Verified Buyer
"Great service kept informed of order by 1 phone call plus text & email. Received text at 7am on the Saturday to let me know would be delivered between 10 & 16:00. Turned up at 14:30, I'd unpacked bed frame & fitted by 15:15"
Marciagirl
Verified Buyer
"second purchase from bedstar. fantastic service, kept informed of delivery right from the moment of ordering and will be ordering from them whenever the need arrises."
"Super prices, super customer service and super delivery service! This is the second time I've used this company and would recommend them to anyone"
"From the moment I placed the order Bedstar i was kept me updated on everything. The fact that delivery is six days a week and free was a real bonus. So not only do they offer the best service ever but at the best price available - fantastic!"
Mrs G Cook
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and delivery was excellent with phone updates just what you want"
"Excellent company to deal with. Kept informed of delivery which was on a Saturday. Delivery men carried it to room for me for me and checked it before leaving. overall 10/10"
Raceyroo799
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the help I received to do with this order and I have used the site before and it is the first one I think of if I or any friends require these sorts of goods."
"Excellent selection of products & very competitive prices. Simple on-line procedure & excellent communications,delivery had slight delay but was amended efficiently next day."
"The price was great, the bed is great, delivery was great the only reason I didn't rate this five stars was that whilst the bed arrived at the end of 14 day delivery window I was quoted, there wasn't any update during that time until I asked for one."
"great price - cheapest price online. Fast delivery on a day convenient to us, great customer service - responded straightaway and went the extra mile. Cannot fault this company in any way"
Scarlett Webster
Verified Buyer
"This has been the best purchase of any item I have ever bought online. Plenty of communication from the Company regarding my delivery date and time. I had 4 texts and 3 phone calls in 2 days to let me know about my item being delivered. The prices are also excellent value and I found other reviews really useful when choosing my product."
"Great follow-up after placing an order with e-mails/text to keep me informed of progress and updates on delivery time. Result was a totally relaxed day and no waiting around wondering when my order would arrive"
"Brilliant company from placing my order through to delivery.Communication was top drawer.Would recommend and would certainly use again"
"Very pleased with delivery. I was kept notified by company and drivers and given a 4 hour delivery slot. Driver also rang me when twenty minutes away. Haven't yet unpacked items as waiting for them to be fitted. They offer an excellent range at competitive prices…"
M Mckinney
Verified Buyer
"Never used this company before, but can recommend them 100%. They are extremely efficient both in taking order and fulfillment, and keep you advised all the time on delivery. They deliver when they say you do, and the delivery drivers could not have been more polite!!"
"Arrived within timescale text, Happy deliverymmen. very pleasant experience with the company,thoroughly recommend to al"
KWhitters8
Verified Buyer
"Item delivered on appointment time, in good working order, and very well packaged by suppliers.Ordering and payment worked well.Excellent choices on-line, and saved quite a bit of money compared with showroom stores"
"Very profesional and customer friendly"
Bedstar is rated 4.17 based on 711 reviews