Bedstar Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Bought bed for daughter. Really pleased with next day delivery. Good communication and the bed is great. Thank you. Highly recommend."
"This is my 3rd major purchase from Bedstar and so far I have no complaints. All their items are really modern. Delivery has always been spot on and the driver even called me when he was 45 minutes away. Quality is pretty good considering the price and I have not had any issues following the assembly instructions. All in all I would highly recommend using."
"very good products and great service.. Great choice of beds and accessories. Very modern look and feel to goods and great quality. The service is excellent. Very friendly delivery staff"
"I ordered a bedfrom bedstar online. Having had to wait week for delivery of a bed with other companies, I was not expecting quick delivery. I certainly wasn't expecting delivery to be arranged within the day! I also feel the bed was excellent value for money"
"I wish I had read the reviews before ordering! Delivery came today with the headboard and half the base but the other half is still in the warehouse. Since when do you get a king-size, one-piece mattress to fit on half a king-size base! That's about as useful as a chocolate fireguard! Why would you deliver half a bed? I really cannot get my head around it. I refused the delivery and want a full refund!!!"
"The service I received from Bedstar was amazing!the whole experience was so easy and straight forward!! What I liked best was the notification of the date the goods were to be delivered, and then on the day a quick text telling me the name of the delivery driver and the one hour timescale it would be arriving at my house."
"after the item not being in stock i thought the worst. but as soon as it was available the delivery team were very helpful i had to wait in all day but was promised a call one hour before... the call came at 8.30 and my day was then much freer than expected. The delivery people were prompt and pleasant"
"they say nextday delivery but they dont do it and customer support is not good at all. no one contacts you to say whats going on"
"Was really impressed with the overall customer service from choosing my bed right up to delivery. Trendy furniture and easy to assemble."
"I have just received incredible customer service from one of the team at Bedstarwho could not have been more helpful and gone out of his way to ensure my order was complete and without any issues. Nothing was too much trouble and he kept me updated at every stage and tailored delivery to my needs out of scope"
"So comfy, very easy to assemble and anyone with a bad back, these are the mattresses for you, so comfy, the best bed I have ever purchased. Easy online order, delivery on day promised, lovely delivery man, all in all one of the best purchases I have ever made"
"I'm sure once the entire bed is delivered it will be fine, however, the delivery company and relationship between Bedstar and Panther is awful. Headboard and one part of the base were delivered late yesterday, the delivery guys stated the missing base had been scanned in at the depot but not loaded onto the van. As it was delivered over an hour late the Bedstar offices had shut so I email both Panther and Bedstar. Bedstar call me just after they open today to say it cannot be delivered today because all the vans have been loaded (with what, who knows) and left for the day. Request a 9am or 4pm delivery time for tomorrow and say its not possible as it's an all day slot. Request it's booked for tomorrow and if I'm in I'm in, if not they'll have to come back. I'm told if it's a failed delivery (like Panther failed to deliver the entire order yesterday!) I'll be charged £25. Eventually I agree so there's at least a possibility of having the bed soon. Because of where we live I am expecting it to be delivered early evening tomorrow, obviously outside of any stated time (whatever outside of "all day" is). Our old bed has been removed, furniture rearranged to accommodate the impending new bed. Now we're just left with furniture in the way and a mattress on the floor. I have not paid Panther to deliver my goods, I do not have a contractual agreement with them. Bedstar really need to get Panther in line, after all they are the customer and Panther are falling well short. For the sake of your sanity, avoid Bedstar and take your well earned money elsewhere to more professional companies who value their customers and stand up for them with THEIR suppliers."
"A great bed for a great price delivered by two people who kept me informed of their whereabouts on my delivery day so that I didn't have hours of waiting about."
"Ordered a bed to be delivered two weeks before we needed it . So they had plenty of time to arrange it all. On day of delivery being a double 4/6ft divan it should have been two bases and a mattress . Delivery date came bed arrived but minus one base. As it was Friday we were told base had been sent to another part of the country and we would not get it till Monday . Both my husband and I in our seventies spent 5 nights on the floor Monday came no base was told Tuesday delivery it did arrive. My daughter and I tried for two months to get some sort of compensation . They offered £25 that is £2.50 each per night on the floor we declined .They offered two luxury pillows as compensation . Well these luxury pillows arrive ,they were not even the same size. I would not let my next doors dog have them . Took photos of them .we were told it was not their fault but panther delivery so try and get compensation .this company only offer £25 . If I would most definitely NOT recommend this company .BE WARNED"
"I cant fault the service that they gave us,there was always good communication and the delivvery company kept us updated on the scheduling,I was a little wary after ordering the 2 beds then reading some of the reviews but I cant fault the service and the beds were easy to assemble with good instructions"
"Really good price for bed frame and mattress. Was a little anxious about some of the negative reviews about delivery, but they were great. Bed delivered less than 2 weeks after order (as promised) and firm kept me informed right up to the minute they arrived. Can't fault value for money and service."
"Phoned to discuss the model, Very helpful response. Ordered item on a Monday afternoon, it was delivered on Wednesday. Fantastic service. Very good quality"
"Easy to order, to checkout and pay. Great communication with advice on delivery. Lovely delivery driver. Pleasant experience. Would definately order from again now i have found a great website"
"The website was easy to navigate and there is a great selection of items. The prices are fantastic. Delivery choices were very good and would easily meet the needs of most people. You are kept updates throughout the time up to the point of delivery and the courier company used was exceptional . All items were delivered on time and in good condition."
"Great service from first contact to delivery. Would definitely use again. Thank you"
Bedstar is rated 4.09 based on 789 reviews