Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
I ordered a bed on the 22nd of September online and paid Pound 264.00. On the day of delivery, I was late back to the house due to medical issues (I am going thru chemo for breast cancer) which I explained to your administration person.

Since then what should be a normal purchase has turned into a nightmare. We have called your offices 8 times and send 4 emails trying to get the bed delivery. In the last two calls, we actually taped the lady saying that she is not sure about when the bed would be delivered back to your warehouse and basically saying she will be in touch.

As I write this email it is now the 23rd of October 2020 - that is one month since the purchase was made. Unbelievable but true.

Each time my son Lloyd rings he is given the same excuse which I didn't believe which is why he recorded the last 2 conversations we have had with your company.

I am now formally asking for the funds to be returned to my bank account with Immediate effect. We no longer want to do business with Bedstar.

Kindly credit the debit card used for the sum of $264.00 ad I will be writing to Barclay to inform them of this situation.

Your service is disgraceful and people ought to know this so I intend to place my concern on social media as well. Image it's a bed that somebody needs to sleep on and you have held this up for over a month. Despicable.

Regards

Regards
Bought a silentnight mattress at a very good price delivered in record time! Very pleased comfortable and supportive!
First of all I received an e-mail to say the bed would be delivered on Thursday 22 October. To my shock it arrived on Tuesday 20 October. Needless to say I was totally unprepared for the arrival.
The delivery man proceeded to bring 5 large and heavy boxes to my front door and no further.
I am a 62 year old widow and was left to try and bring the boxes in to the house myself. I did manage this but they are now lying about my very small hall, living room and dining room. I have no idea how I am going to get them upstairs.
I paid to have my old mattress removed but the delivery man informed me he knew nothing about this.
I have now sent 3 e-mails to the company and have yet to receive a response and an offer to repay the money charged for removing the old mattress.
I would never use this company again.
Extremely good service. Easy to order online. Kept informed with regard to delivery. Delivered bang on time and by an extremely pleasant chap. The product is amazing as well.
Very efficient and professional service from buying the bed on line to having it delivered. Information updates on delivery times very useful and the 2 guys who delvered were courteous and professional. Definitely recommend Bedstar and will use again.
I am extremely satisfied with my bed .The communication was excellent and I was kept up to date by polite efficient staff.I would certainly recommend Bedstar.
I am so pleased with my bed.The quickness and efficiency of this company was amazing Excellent service and helpful polite staff and great communication from start to finish.I would certainly recommend Bedstar.
Product was sold at a good price, we were given the delivery date and time. Not only was the delivery on the right day but it was also within the time slot
Great service, delivered my mattress to my garage as requested & on the time they stated so we weren't waiting around all day.
This is the first time that I have used Bedstar The whole process was so straightforward and simple to use. Delivery was spot on.
Thank you once again for a quick, no fuss, friendly, reliable, professional service.. I will definitely be back and highly recommend you.. love the next day delivery service.. from one very happy customer
First class, ordering, customer services and delivery, brilliant information regarding the delivery times via text, even the delivery team went above and beyond help, everything was excellent.
Communication was excellent I was informed of each step of the process, and the product was delivered when stated.
Web site easy to use and order from, helpful phone staff and delivery guys were polite and left no mess. Very good service, thank you
We are So Lucky to have found this company , I ordered Thursday evening and my Bed was here before 10am today (Tuesday) Simon was very helpful answering my questions whilst ordering Online . Panther delivery was quick, polite and they kept in touch texting my delivery info and time slot 7am-9am, this also stated that the delivery window isn’t guaranteed and the driver called me to let me know he was running a bit late but they were here less than an hour after my slot. .
The bed is fabulous, well made and exactly what I was looking for
, but much cheaper than some stores I’ve looked in . Excellent customer service .
I placed my order, thinking all the items were next day delivery, but not all of them were. Despite this, Bedstar arranged a quicker delivery time as we were moving house. Then we had a flood at the property we were due to leave in a few days so had to do an emergency move to the new house. Because of this we needed the beds delivered to the new place instead. Kathryn at Bedstar made sure that our delivery address was changed and everything was sorted. We are so grateful for all the help Kathryn gave us during this stressful time and have had the best sleep we've had in ages!! :-) The beds were exactly as shown and excellent quality.
Website clear to navigate and order online. Product as specified. Text message of delivery time slot arrived on time.
Faulty superking mattress one long lump in the centre of the mattress only 1 month old. 😡
Ordered the bed for next day delivery, it arrived. Upon unpacking it critical components are missing. I telephoned but no answer so have emailed for help. 3 days later still no reply and people now sleeping on the floor. Strange how they can be so swift at taking your money & meeting orders but support (if you need it is non existent) is left with room for improvement.
Bedstar is rated 4.01 based on 1,080 reviews