Bedstar Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"A friend put in the order for the bed base. I would never have ordered it as it was self assembly when delivered. I am a 68 year old woman and I assembled a lot by myself with the help from my son. Now assembled, it is easy to open up BUT IMPOSSIBLE for one person to close. Even my son cannot close it on his own. I have had to alter what I store in it as constant opening is impossible on a regular basis."
"Hassle free order and delivery as expected. Have bought a sleepeezee mattress before so knew what to expect in terms of comfort. Price was good, thanks"
"My mattress was delivered in a timely fashion and the delivery people were respectful of my home, service and communication excellent from the very start."
"AVOID, AVOID,AVOID ! They don’t answer the phone, hang up on you, don’t deliver on time. We ordered a £1200 mattress which is like concrete and they don’t want to know . TRUELY AWFUL CUTOMER SERVICE."
"Husband just returned from hospital after 6 weeks , urgently needed new mattress . Ordered Medium/Firm Giltedge £1199 on Friday 22nd Feb , no emails to confirm next day delivery . After numerous attempts to call them , cut off constantly , advised delivery would be Tuesday 26th . Email received Tuesday Morning to say delivery would NOT be attempted as my order was damaged . Again numerous attempts to call them , each option you select cuts you off unless you are lucky . Eventually received our mattress and it is absolutely horrendous , rock solid ! After three sleepless nights I emailed them to advise we would like a replacement and basically we have been told NO as the mattress has been used . This mattress is most definitely not medium firm as advertised. We are now £1200 out of pocket and are about to order another mattress . Disgusting customer service DO NOT USE !!!!"
"AVOIID,AVOID,AVOID They don’t answer the phone , don’t deliver on time and the customer service is awful. My £1200 matters is like concrete and they don’t want to know. BUY ELSEWHERE !"
"Amazing service, quick delivery with great communication. The bed itself is great quality, as per other reviews assembly time is quite long, but the bed is perfect for my boys."
"replacement for my broken daughters bed, came within 48hrs. fits perfectly in the room and matches her decor. Good service and quick delivery."
"Bed was flatpack - bit fiddly to put together but overall good quality. website, service and delivery all good - went without issue so will recommend your company to others!"
"Wonderful! Slight issue with address details but customer services were very helpful and very patient!! the bed is now installed and couldn't be happier"
"does what it says on the tin, no complaints"
"Very good service and excellent delivery in only 3 days from ordering. Bed exactly as described. Highly recommended company."
"3 beds delivered on 2 dates, apparently the supplier’s mistake, with no prior notice and, on the first occasion no-one at home to sign and no notified safe place, this was the courier’s mistake we were told. All this after paying £30 delivery charge on account of our postcode. Customer service say they cannot refund the delivery charge so we have been doubly penalised for our Scottish postcode. We find it most unsatisfactory that Bedstar themselves accept no blame for this shambles."
"Great service,guys were professional and didnt moan when i needed the bed taken up to an attic room. five stars from me!"
"Bedstar and their pathetic customer service !! Ordered a Julian Bowen bed last May for a next day delivery and guess what they sent me half s bed with missing parts. Raised concerns to customer service and with pathetic service they sent me the other half or so what they claim. Finally had somebody to assemble the bed only to realise I’m missing a side rail and the legs. Called the customer service again only to be repeatedly told I ordered a bed last May and they can’t help me. Please avoid bedstar like a plague is all I would say."
"Good efficient service.Price and product good.Would not hesitate to recommend this company."
"Awful, awful, awful company to deal with - would never buy from them again. Rude customer service - they slammed the phone down on me and never responded to my complaint. Paid for delivery but didn’t know where my order was, they couldn’t care where my order was and it costs £’s to call their customer service as it’s 0844 number! Avoid - it has been the worst and most stressful experience dealing with this company."
"ordered 4 beds for our new house and all are lovely. They turned up 2 hours after getting the keys so timing for perfect!!"
"have used bedstar a couple of times and the serive has been great, new bed arrived yesterday and its comfy and great quality for the price"
"ordered a bed for my son, easy to put together and looks great. Think we will be having some sleepovers soon!!"
Bedstar is rated 4.06 based on 842 reviews