Bedstar Reviews

Over A Week
Read Bedstar Reviews

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

Tell us how Bedstar made you happy
Very happy with my new bed from bedstar.. great service, staff alwys happy to keep me updated for when it would be delivered. the is far better then i hoped for, many thanks.
A good selection to choose from, easy selection and payment. Delivery was well communicated and prompt. Delivery team were helpful and polite. Item was just what was wanted.
Not in stock even though it is still showing as in stock online. I paid £80 more than the other companies to get the bed last month!
This was my first experience with bedstar and I must say it was excellent from start to finish cant fault them
Really happy deliver drivers. Phoned before hand to say approx how far away they were. Very smiley and polite. Well done.
your customer service is garbage I hope the person that spoke to my wife is happy with herself I understand for my old bed to get picked up but do you expect myself and my wife to get up at 4 am to dismantle and wrap this when I had work to go to and for my wife to do this on her own no thought what so ever 1 star is to much to give should be zero.
Everything as expected of an excellent company. Obliging delivery men,and a product as promised.
Excellent service and delivery. Arrived when started and driver was very pleasant
A disgusting customer service, only 2 out of 3 of the boxes delivered, they took our bed, we’ve had to sleep on the floor. The 3rd box should have been delivered and then we find out they haven’t even dispatched it to the couriers depot! The woman on the phone was rude and blamed the couriers but having spoken to them we know it was Bedstars fault. We spent over £1000, have had to take what will probably be 3 days off work and are sleeping on the floor with bad backs. Do not shop with them!!!
Very easy to deal with, great price & quick delivery will definitely use again.
Speedy delivery and great communication.
Great service from ordering the item to receiving. Exactly as stated on the website and very quick service. Love my New bed it’s fabulous!
Very pleased from start to finish. Website easy to use. Very competitive prices. Smooth transaction from purchase to delivery.
Order and delivery first class. Sadly base was damaged and one draw completely broken- have been in touch with customer services so we shall see what the service is really like. Not sure if damage happened in transit or what as delivery men did not hang about whilst i unpacked the bed.
Base need replacing - i shall let you know how i get on.
Hopefully Bedstar will simply replace, and then gain a 5 star rating from me as everything else was perfectly fine.
Excellent, efficient and safe. Items delivered to our door the next day. Well worth a thought if you are buying new bed
Placed order 13/2 of items ‘in stock’ for delivery within 2-4 weeks, no contact made by Bedstar apart from confirmation of order. Called on 1/3 for update on delivery. I was told item out of stock/COVID/Brexit - item not available until mid-July! Item ordered showing in stock on website with delivery 14-28 days! Website opening hours were also incorrect. When I finally spoke to someone, they were helpful and processed full refund same day, funds back in my account 4 days later. Giving 1 star as I would of expected a communication regarding delivery within days of placing my order informing me it was no longer in stock.
Excellent service and product. Ordered on Friday evening and was delivered Sunday morning. I was kept up to date with delivery times. Perfect would highly recommend.
Avoid. Did not deliver the correct mattress
Website was simple, product was great. Delivery came on time and service was good. Recomend to everyone. Good job!!
Excellent service , prompt delivery and kept up to date with delivery times etc. Very friendly and covid safe delivery driver
Bedstar is rated 4.00 based on 1,137 reviews