Bedstar Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Bedstar

support@bedstar.co.uk

98 High Street

How would you rate Bedstar?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I ordered a bed and it was sent in the wrong colour. I ordered grey they sent me silver. They will not admit it. The quality is very poor as well which I could put up with this due to the very cheap price. However, as they will not exchange for the colour I ordered I am returning but I am being charged £47 to do this. I have already paid £15. The customer service is extremely poor. I would not deal with them again."
"Nothing to not like! Delivery went smoothly & delivery men very helpful."
"Very pleased with all aspects of this purchase- lowest prices, quick delivery from stock and plenty of communication regarding time of arrival"
"Good web site, liked videos showing products, kept well informed from order to delivery, all goods came as promised and on time, would certainly recommend anyone to buy from here."
"Very pleased with how easy this all was. Product choice to deliver. I would definitely recommend"
"Superb website,easy ordering.Great tracking and prompt delivery. What more could you want! The appliance is just what I wanted, it was chosen, ordered, paid for and delivered without any hassle"
"I have used bedstar for many beds over the years. Their prices are some of the keenest available. The ordering process is simple and they stay in contact by email and sms over the staus of your order and delivery. I cannot fault them and recommend them highly"
"Purchased 2 single beds last year and they were faulty. The customer service department insisted that I kept faulty bed but would not offer any discount. The management have no clue about customer care. I sent them photos and they still insisted that the fault was under the bed so could not be seen. So why charge full amount for faulty bed?The bed depth measurements incorrect on their website. I had to go through trading Standards and credit card company to get a refund and they wanted to charge me to return their faulty beds. It took them 4 weeks to collect the faulty beds and it another 2 weeks to refund me. I do not recommend Bedstar as Customer service department not helpful an do not have listening or understanding skills. The delivery company were more sympathetic than Bedstar."
"From start to finish the company was in touch with me We havnt fitted the bed frame yet so hope everything goes ok. . but sure they will be there if needed EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"staff are very helpful, and now there stuff,worth asking there advice the generally know best"
"Very easy to purchase once item was selected. Delivery options very simple and easy to understand. Follow up post purchase, per delivery excellent and delivery was exactly within the window given. Very polite and efficient service."
"Although the bed quality is good, the general lack of support or care from the company on problems is shocking. The bed delivery got cancelled on the actual day of delivery and I then had to wait 4 days without a bed for it to get re-delivered. Despite choosing my actual bed delivery day was then told that it was never guaranteed to be delivered on this day! Secondly, the sample they sent me did not match the actual fabric on the bed they delivered. They tried to tell me the sample I was comparing against was a different colour but when I proved it to be the same, they simply said "The samples we have sent out may have come from a different roll of fabric which may have a slight difference in shade". Not that helpful when you order a bed to the sample. No apology or attempt to placate me, I just got "I am unsure as to how I can help further. " Will never buy from again."
"Exceeded expectations on delivery. Customer service was "first class" from start to finish of the process. They kept us informed by text, phone and email, for every step. Would highly recommend"
"Exceedingly easy to deal with and record speed delivery"
"Gave good estimate of delivery and met it"
"Very pleased with services. Very fast delivery. I recommend bedstar to every one . Many thanks"
"First class service kept informed at all times about the product impressed how much information we were given about what time to expect the delivery.Would recomend to anyone"
"Order & payment made 28th Dec 2017. Delivery due on 9th Jan 2018. Delivery cancelled on 8th Jan 2018, the day before the promised delivery & I was advised of 4 week delay on stock coming in, why was I not advised earlier? Refunds will take 5 days, no compensation. Company Response: I had signed terms & conditions to accept this level of service! I had accepted T&C's, however this is appalling customer service. Shop around-don't use this company."
"Website very easy to use. Quick delivery. Kept well informed on delivery day of time expected. Have used bedstar before and will definitely use them again"
"Excellent service from ordering to getting delivery.was kept informed by phone and text message of each stage of progress of my purchase from start to finish.could not of wished for getting better service and attention"
Bedstar is rated 4.05 based on 537 reviews