Bedford Insurance Reviews

12PM
12PM

Tell us how Bedford Insurance made you happy

Telephone
"FRAUDULENT COMPANY AVOID : was scammed out of £30..took policy out at 1 in the night next morning they rang me to say we are cancelling your policy because you have 2 jobs. I insisted i have only 1 with 1 company being paid 1 wage slip.. but No your a sales assistant and you deliver parcels...you should have listed this as your second job they told me. I have different duties in my job yes but it is the same place of work. Very rude staff tried to explain it is the same job..JUST BEWARE YOU COULD BE OUT OF POCKET FOR THE STUPIDEST LITTLE THING. AVOID!!"
Are you Bedford Insurance? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Bedford Insurance receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"FRAUDULENT COMPANY AVOID : was scammed out of £30..took policy out at 1 in the night next morning they rang me to say we are cancelling your policy because you have 2 jobs. I insisted i have only 1 with 1 company being paid 1 wage slip.. but No your a sales assistant and you deliver parcels...you should have listed this as your second job they told me. I have different duties in my job yes but it is the same place of work. Very rude staff tried to explain it is the same job..JUST BEWARE YOU COULD BE OUT OF POCKET FOR THE STUPIDEST LITTLE THING. AVOID !!!"
"misquoted me when I took insurance out then 2 days later ring me up saying that its going to be £1000 more than what I actually took out so I cancel it and they charge me £68 cancellation fee for 2 days worth of insurance. absaloutly disgraceful and rude staff. do not take insurance out with this company at any cost."
"Got a quote online which I agreed to, they then rang to say the informaiton was wrong, so my quote had gone up an extra £100. When i said i would just cancel rather than be forced to pay an extra £100 for no reason, they charged me a further £35 to cancel it, even though they were the ones to increase the price!"
"Saved us almost £100 on our car insurance renewal -very happy. thank you :)"
Bedford Insurance is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews