Bedford Insurance Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Bedford Insurance
Telephone

How would you rate Bedford Insurance ?

"FRAUDULENT COMPANY AVOID : was scammed out of £30..took policy out at 1 in the night next morning they rang me to say we are cancelling your policy because you have 2 jobs. I insisted i have only 1 with 1 company being paid 1 wage slip.. but No your a sales assistant and you deliver parcels...you should have listed this as your second job they told me. I have different duties in my job yes but it is the same place of work. Very rude staff tried to explain it is the same job..JUST BEWARE YOU COULD BE OUT OF POCKET FOR THE STUPIDEST LITTLE THING. AVOID!!"
"FRAUDULENT COMPANY AVOID : was scammed out of £30..took policy out at 1 in the night next morning they rang me to say we are cancelling your policy because you have 2 jobs. I insisted i have only 1 with 1 company being paid 1 wage slip.. but No your a sales assistant and you deliver parcels...you should have listed this as your second job they told me. I have different duties in my job yes but it is the same place of work. Very rude staff tried to explain it is the same job..JUST BEWARE YOU COULD BE OUT OF POCKET FOR THE STUPIDEST LITTLE THING. AVOID !!!"
"misquoted me when I took insurance out then 2 days later ring me up saying that its going to be £1000 more than what I actually took out so I cancel it and they charge me £68 cancellation fee for 2 days worth of insurance. absaloutly disgraceful and rude staff. do not take insurance out with this company at any cost."
"Got a quote online which I agreed to, they then rang to say the informaiton was wrong, so my quote had gone up an extra £100. When i said i would just cancel rather than be forced to pay an extra £100 for no reason, they charged me a further £35 to cancel it, even though they were the ones to increase the price!"
"Saved us almost £100 on our car insurance renewal -very happy. thank you :)"
Bedford Insurance is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews