Bedford Insurance Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Bedford Insurance

How would you rate Bedford Insurance ?

"misquoted me when I took insurance out then 2 days later ring me up saying that its going to be £1000 more than what I actually took out so I cancel it and they charge me £68 cancellation fee for 2 days worth of insurance. absaloutly disgraceful and rude staff. do not take insurance out with this company at any cost."
"Got a quote online which I agreed to, they then rang to say the informaiton was wrong, so my quote had gone up an extra £100. When i said i would just cancel rather than be forced to pay an extra £100 for no reason, they charged me a further £35 to cancel it, even though they were the ones to increase the price!"
"Saved us almost £100 on our car insurance renewal -very happy. thank you :)"
Bedford Insurance is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews