bebopfun-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend bebopfun-co-uk
Read bebopfun-co-uk Reviews

About bebopfun-co-uk:

They're colorful, they're fun and most of all they're bouncy! BeBop are fast becoming the leading brand in home use Bouncy Castles, Inflatable Water Slides and Inflatable Combos

info@bebopfun.co.uk

Unit 20 Arden Business Center
Arden Road

Tell us how bebopfun-co-uk made you happy
It was here when they said it would be l was very impressed how long it took
Brilliant service, we ordered our total wipeout slide and castle over the phone and it was delivered by 9:30 am the next day. The kids absolutely loved it. Great product and well made.
Excellent item, very fast delivery highly recommend A*****
I think this is good fun for the children, although I believe it is over priced even though I bought it on sale + 10% off! I expected it to be larger and have more to it. Slightly disappointed.
Excellent service easy to put up and fold out . Customer service also excellent would reccomend bebop to everyone
Excellent service and delivery. Will have hours of fun with water slide. 8 year old so excited!!
Very quickly received my kids love pleased with my purchase
Excellent service and fantastic product. If inflates easily and quickly and the fan is fairly quiet. The bouncy castle is great and much fun has been had on it. We have used it dry only so far but I’m sure the water features will be great fun in the hot weather.
Great service, arrived day after ordering and more importantly my son loves the slide.
Ordered 1:00pm on Thursday. Delivered Friday am. Blown up and ready to use Saturday morning. Absolutely faultless service and brilliant kit for a reasonable cost. A great example to other e-traders. This is how it should be done. Well done....
We have two very active boys who loved this new addition for the garden. We needed to pick either a trampoline or a bouncy castle. I am so pleased we pick this inflatable slide. It was bigger than we thought and will definitely keep them going for a number of years.
Excellent customer service ! There was an issue about the shipment of the product as we live in Ireland but it was dealt in a very professional and timely manner .
Great fun well made but the pool area in front on the slide should be longer, as my 7 year old granddaughter hits the outside surround as she comes down the slide, it would be much more fun If she landed within the pool area with space around her
Arrived as promised thank you
Good bouncy castle. You get what you pay for.
Bought for my twin granddaughters all in all from taking it out the box and inflating it it took about 5 mins . The bouncy castle itself looks great and my granddaughters played on it for hours literally ,they had such fun . Excellent product.
The quality of the castle is great and it was delivered within 4 days from order
Brilliant castle. Excellent service.
Ordered the Kamikaze bouncy castle. It is amazing, my children love it!
Quick delivery and a good value product
bebopfun-co-uk is rated 4.87 based on 144 reviews