Beaverbrooks the Jewellers Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Beaverbrooks the Jewellers

How would you rate Beaverbrooks the Jewellers ?

Duncan Mathers
"Outstanding service. Staff were friendly, genuine, attentive without being overbearing, and understood my needs exactly. They found me the perfect item, within my budget."
Joanne Lowther
"Bought Marc Jacobs watch in the sale. Great quality and great price!"
"Helped me to choose the correct piece of jewellery and were very accommodating. The staff were very helpful and great customer service from beginning to end."
Mrs Jayne Overal
"Having the item that I desperately wanted in stock - fast delivery"
Hatch Warren Scouts
"Great personal service. High quality product but not ridiculous prices like some."
"I placed an order for two items, which were for a present, and to be worn together. Imagine the disappointment when on acceptance of delivery only one item arrived. On the dispatch note I was informed the missing item would follow in 3-5 days. As this was a present, the dilemma was do I give the gift and let them know there is more to follow as half missing or wait for 2nd delivery ! ! However, Two further days on I receive an email advising that the item in question is discontinued and no longer available ! Please select alternative or gain s refund! All within the space of one week! I could have sourced alternative products , if I’d known at point of ordering that it was no longer available, Very disappointing from what I thought was a reputable, quality, professional company."
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers is rated 4.50 based on 6 reviews