Beauty Knockout Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Beauty Knockout
"I received no confirmation email for my order, so after several days, I reordered the product somewhere else. A few days later this product showed up. Very poor communication."
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I’m sorry that you didn’t receive any confirmation into your inbox. Our emails often turn up in the junk folder if you use gmail or hotmail. Unfortunately this isn’t something we have any control over, emails are sent automatically when orders are received and completed. I hope you enjoy using your Dermalogica product and samples.
Christine Thrower
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and samples enclosed as well would definitely recommend my normal supplier unable to supply usual product as out of stock so looked to source elsewhere hence trying new company which were brilliant would definitely recommend"
Hello Christine, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it. I’m glad that you are happy with our service and hope that you enjoy using your dermalogica product and samples.
Roxanne Scuffham
Verified Buyer
"I was very satisfied with my order. It’s the first time I’ve used the site and I will definitely use it again. The only thing I wasn’t sure of was that I didn’t receive a confirmation email but my order was delivered promptly."
Hello Roxanne, thank you for taking the time to review us., we really appreciate it. I’m so glad that you are happy with your order. I’m sorry you didn’t receive a confirmation. These often arrive in the junk folders if you use gmail or hotmail. Unfortunately this isn’t something we can change, we really wish we could. Thank you for your order, Have a wonderful weekend.
Geraldine Dirrane
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery genuine product best price on the internet and free samples !!"
"Great service. Refunded delivery when shipped late and included free gitfs. Thank you!"
Una Gordon
Verified Buyer
"The prices were good and service excellent."
Amanda Bennett-Pitts
Verified Buyer
"Great price, arrived on time by Royal Mail. Product was well packaged & came with a selection of free samples. Great customer service. Very happy customer."
Ayse Mehmet
Verified Buyer
"Prize n service execellet"
"Excellent quick service, good competitive prices and the reason I will be using this site again is because they sent some samples and not just the one, very generous, I was a very happy customer"
Katherine Ritson
Verified Buyer
"As always delivery is quick & products are great prices. I have used Beauty Knockout several times now & am never disappointed. The selection of samples included is a lovely touch & a great way to try new Dermalogica products. Can not recommend Beauty Knockout enough!"
Debbi Hepworth
"I was extremely happy with the very prompt delivery of my order. The product was a really good price and it arrived with some free samples too... bonus."
Debbi Hepworth
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived much quicker than expected and was very pleased to see some free samples which I wasn't expecting. I will definitely use Beauty Knockout again."
"Quick service, great price"
"First class service if I need to know about a product I only need to ring and ask always helpful and nothing is too much trouble."
Geraldine Dirrane
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery lowest prices genuine products"
"Great prices and fast delivery. Can't fault the service."
Steven Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Super service,arrived on time and good price. Will use again"
"Great price, delivednon time and free samples."
Victoria Woodman
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and a good selection of samples. Can't fault Beauty Knockout"
"Great service. Here within days"
Beauty Knockout is rated 4.80 based on 30 reviews