Beauty Flash Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Beauty Flash
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Beauty Flash made you happy

"Priced right free gift of substantial value and delivered on time"
Are you Beauty Flash? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Beauty Flash receives. Reply Free
"If can put ZERO star, I would rate it. Please BEWARE. DON'T order from this website, item never arrived, my order is £60, they did provide me a tracking number, and got an e-mail said my item has been delivered. BUT I never got it. ask the Royal Mail delivery lady in person on the next day, she said there is no tracking parcel delivery on that day. Found this company review from other website, there is same case like me before. That's mean this is not the 1st time. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!"
"I have placed an order on the 28 November, 2017 and whilst I understand that this is a busy period and I live outside the UK, my annoyance is that customer service do not even answer emails. I had written 3 times just asking for confirmation that my order was despatched but no reply has been forthcoming. I do not think this is good customer service at all!"
"Great service, promt delivery and prices very reasonable."
"Purchased from Beauty Flash a few times always happy with service & quality"
"Very quick with delivery and tell you exactly at what stage it is. Very efficient and pleased with product."
Beauty Flash is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews