BeautyBay.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BeautyBay.com

How would you rate BeautyBay.com ?

Zainab Javid
"Great service fast delivery"
"Beautybay in an excellent site for anything beauty related! Every month I make an order and have never had a problem."
Nicola Coast
"I'm always super impressed with the service I get from BB. The website draws me in every time. In love xx"
"Often delivery is great arrives within days. They offer a wide range of beauty brands and have many great offers regularly."
Sarah
"Every order is sent out super fast, never any issues"
"They products arrived next day and my parents were very happy with their gifts"
Theresa
"Ordered an eyeshadow palette which arrived immaculately packaged and undamaged. ..so very happy."
"My daughter ordered the morphe palette as a present. Arrived today totally smashed and has covered my kitchen arm and my husband in eyeshadow. My daughter contacted customer services and they offered a 40% discount if I keep it, or refund in full if I send it back! Seriously! I cannot touch it as totally smashed. I will be taking this further as I have read so many other reviews like this. Disappointed is an understatement. Will never use them again. It’s strange how the reviews all related to the morphe pallets. Would appreciate a little more in the way of recompense beauty bay! Please feel free to contact me."
"Item was easy to find, competitively priced and delivered quickly."
"Ordered a Morphe eyeshadow palette, when i recieved my palette it was completely smashed to bits and could not be used. As this order was being used as a gift i was unable to do so because of how bad the condition of the palette was. As i proceedeed to email Beautybay customer services they allowed me to keep the palette without returning it (had to go in the bin anyway) and processed a refund into my account. Will never order off beautybay again as they clearly dont put enough time into ensuring their makeup powders/shadows and blush will arrive safely on their journey."
"Products came in perfect condition, I didn't have to wait too long for them to arrive. Overall a very trustworthy company."
"Better price than other shops! Fast delivery. Highly recommend."
Emma Dunnill
"Great prices and special offers and next day delivery! Amazing."
"Their shipping is very fast. The custumer service is beautiful. The variety of products is very big."
"Great quality items with free shipping at a much cheaper price than instore"
"My favourite shop for makeup. Fast delivery and always next day delivery when purchased before 8pm. Items are always well packaged to prevent damage and the prices are great too! I love this shop."
BeautyBay.com is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews