Beauty Bay Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay

How would you rate Beauty Bay ?

"The Anastasia Beverly hills brow wiz is super thin, now I am able to have natural eyebrows that Last long"
"Ordered an eyeshadow palette which arrived immaculately packaged and undamaged. ..so very happy."
"Huge range of products at reasonable prices plus free delivery if you spend over £15. I really like their descriptions of products and colours and the packaging is wonderful. Delivery time is great too. A really good internet shopping experience and my go to site for all beauty products, especially make up."
"tuvimos un inconveniente con el producto y fueron muy amables y rápidamente encontraron solución. muy agradecida"
"They are consistently amazing"
"BeautyBay ships their packages so quickly and it's free for over £15 which is fantastic. They also have a great selection of brands that I love and use constantly, ranging between high and low end."
"Extremely fast international shipping. Ordered on the 18th of the month and received my order on the 25th."
"Excellent delivery! Quick!"
"Order arrived on time ....as promised./1"
"Great range of products & fast delivery."
"Crazy fast next day delivery and processing up until 8pm and have lots of products you would struggle to find else where."
"My Morphe pallete was broken when it arrived and it took over a week from placing my order to actual delivery. Customer services ignored my emails to resolve the issue"
"Premium delivery and good offers."
"There service is second to none. I use them a lot because of the speedy deliver and competitive prices. They deliver free over £15 which is ideal for someone who hates paying delivery plus if you don't spend that the delivery is cheap and fast couldn't ask for anything better."
Beauty Bay is rated 4.71 based on 14 reviews