Beauty Expert Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Beauty Expert
00AM
12AM

About Beauty Expert: Beauty Expert is the market leader in online grooming products. Our philosophy is to select the very best and most innovative skin and hair care brands and offer them in a way that makes buying simple, fast and fun.

Beauty Expert Customer Service Department

Make-Up
Hair&body

Tell us how Beauty Expert made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Ordered some products for shipping to the US. Almost 3 weeks went by with no notification, finally called customer service who after putting me on hold and "looking into it" for me told me the order was cancelled due to the items being "out of stock" which is bullsh*t since the items are readily available everywhere. I suspect this site just harvests CC #'s and personal data to sell to others. DO NOT USE THEM."
Are you Beauty Expert? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Beauty Expert receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"If I could give them a quarter of a star I would. Useless Mickey Mouse company."
"I cant cancel myvorder after only 10 minutes and wasnt given tracking number ..."
"Worst experience ever! I bought an item that after a month, I had to email them to ask them to only find out that they didn’t even have the product in stock. Then, the other product that I bought, was sent to the wrong address and they could not change the address to re-ship. Do NOT buy from these people - biggest rip off."
"I ordered an item in APRIL 2018, that just never made it to me - the shipping details were VERY unclear as to exactly what happened. So, I asked for it to be sent again - it never made it to me a second time. So I inquired AGAIN. I was just told that because I didn't inquire for a 3rd time about my order I placed in APRIL 2018 (It's October!!), within 40 days (I inquired on day 41), they are offering no refund and no replacement?!?! Wow - that is the worst customer service I have ever had - and they blatantly ripped me off!!!!!!! Horrible company to order from."
"I bought a £120 Nu-face mini which didn't charge. It was replaced after great difficulty with the returns department. The replacement didn't charge either, and after a dozen emails, I was referred to the maker in USA. They wanted me to pay the cost of the airmail. I went back to Beauty expert and have been waiting since July for any attention, and the product is still under guarantee. I have waited in all day for couriers to come to no avail. After useless telephone operatives, I had faith that I was achieving some satisfaction with Tracie, but I have once again been let down. I have never known a company like it. Nobody seems to have any knowledge of what it is to be efficient. I will be taking this matter further and will also be writing to the Telegraph who gave their address in an editorial for Nu-face to suggest that they should not recommend the company, and suggest they look at the reviews."
"terrible. I placed an order, decided to cancel it within half hour. I tried to cancel online, but it didn't work. So I sent an enquiry. And the customer service refused to cancel it even if the status of order is pending. They told me to return it on my cost for a refund for an order not dispatched at all. The most sad thing is that I'm in Aussie. And it will cost me a lot of time and money for a refund. Definitely won't buy on this website. Never."
"I purchased two items from Beautyexpert last year but they only sent me one of them. No one has contacted me to tell me the reason nor given me the refund. I have been trying to contact them for this issue many times but they never replied. They made the mistake but showed no effort on remedying it. Horrible customer service, will not use it again!"
"I placed order. They DID NOT send pictured item. Ignored my request for follow-up information. Very Disappointing."
"The worst"
"i ordered 3 salt scrubs ..... the three were all defective...the 1st one completely shattered the other two the tops were loose and leaked out of jar..I tried to send pictures and complaints and they totally ignored my response..do not waste your money here."
"Beauty Expert has the worst customer service I have EVER seen from a company. The telephone number on the website does not work. The live chat does not work. There is no email address so I am having to resort this means of contact. I placed an order on 4/12/17 on the website and they took my payment straightaway. The estimated time of delivery was 8/12/17. I waited a couple days then checked the tracking of the parcel on the Royal Mail website, it said my order had been infact delivered on 8/12/17 but i didn't have it!! So not sure where it has been delivered to?? As suggested on the website, i completed a 'Missing Order Form' and uploaded it on the website approx 10 days ago and have still not had a response!!! Appreciate it's near the festive period but my order was placed more than 3 weeks ago now. I want my money back asap otherwise I will be taking this further."
"I have never received my goods and will not respond to emails"
"i ordered the alpacin tuning shampoo and got alpacin caffeine liquid and thhey refused to change it they scammed me don't even think about ordering from these people they are dodgy as they come"
"Ordered Borghese makeup for $45 their website says it was dispatched 3 weeks and it has now been over 4 weeks. It takes 2 days for customer service to reply. They now say they are investigating. The product I ordered now say it is unavailable. I really didn't want to give them one star"
"I ordered a pair some cloud 9 wide hair straighteners two weeks ago, once dispatched I realised beauty expert had the incorrect address as 4 4 instead of number 4. When I emailed the customer service team to ask if they could inform the courier of there mistake the reply was that there was nothing they could do as it was my own fault for incorrectly entering the address. When I emailed back and asked if I could have a contact number for the courier used the response was "we don't have a contact number for the courier". How could any business not have a contact number for the courier they use ? I find that highly unlikely in this day and age that they have no way of contacting there own courier service. The customer service team were completely unhelpful and frankly, rude. Luckily I was able to get in touch with Australia post once in Australia and they were more than happy to assist me. Once I received package I opened the box to find that the packaging inside (despite being wrapped in protective wrapping) was dirty, bent and ripped in multiple places, as if it had been dropped on the floor a few times and then chucked carelessly in the box. luckily the product itself is intact and working. For something that costs $250 I think this is absolutely disgusting, to post out something that looks like no care has been taken whatsoever is terrible. I emailed yesterday but I am yet to have a response, seems as soon as beauty expert has your money they couldn't care less about their customers. Would never recommend!"
"So I ordered 3 for 2 Elemis products, (order placed 27/6/16) £350 worth.... My paid goods were dispatched and received, perfect!! The free goods Elemis Eye Cream .. Nothing!!! I have been messaging Beauty Expert weekly.. The issue is, not is stock, Operations problems, IT issues and so on..... I feel as if they are giving me the run around!!!!! Today I was told they would credit me with £130 ... However after reading the reviews from other customers, I'm not holding my breath... I am a dog with a bone!!! They promised 342 and that is what I want!!!! In future I will by direct from Elemis .... Audrey"
"I ordered a product that was bubble-wrapped and sent in an envelope through the mail. It should have, at least, been put in a sturdy box. The bottle seeped and the substance was all over the place. A piece of loose tape hung from the dispenser. I didn't know if the product had been compromised so I requested a replacement. After about a week a photo was requested (I don't know why because it proved nothing). Then I never heard back from Beauty Expert so Amazon returned my payment."
"BeautyExpert never sent my items. After multiple inquiries, they refused to address the situation and billed my credit card anyway, going so far as to fight a dispute with my credit card. would not buy again, and would advise anyone against doing business with them."
"I received my order (Manuka Doctor Purifying Facial Peel) as expected in a timely manner. It was packed very safely and completely secure, none that I have seen if I'm being honest. But one thing that struck my attention though was the packaging. Now, this is my first ever purchase of this item so I don't really know how exactly it's supposed to look like buttt the official packaging does have a stamp on it that says it's been on beauty choice awards or something similar to that. I don't know if I'm just analyzijg too much, but I can't help but question if this might be a fake product. I haven't opened it or tried using it yet, but is it possible to have fake skincare products? Is that even a thing? I don't know, but I hope I bought a legitimate product. I'll continue to search for reviews before I open it and can't return it anymore. After reading these reviews, I'm scared that they won't even take their product back but I'll just have to see soon."
Beauty Expert is rated 1.38 based on 29 reviews