Beauty Expert Reviews

Health & Beauty
Perfumes
Make-Up
Hair&body

How would you rate Beauty Expert?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

18 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Maninder Saundh - Order No. 111746988

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Beauty Expert in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Maninder Saundh - Order No. 111746988
Verified Reviewer
"Beauty Expert has the worst customer service I have EVER seen from a company. The telephone number on the website does not work. The live chat does not work. There is no email address so I am having to resort this means of contact. I placed an order on 4/12/17 on the website and they took my payment straightaway. The estimated time of delivery was 8/12/17. I waited a couple days then checked the tracking of the parcel on the Royal Mail website, it said my order had been infact delivered on 8/12/17 but i didn't have it!! So not sure where it has been delivered to?? As suggested on the website, i completed a 'Missing Order Form' and uploaded it on the website approx 10 days ago and have still not had a response!!! Appreciate it's near the festive period but my order was placed more than 3 weeks ago now. I want my money back asap otherwise I will be taking this further."
"I have never received my goods and will not respond to emails"
"i ordered the alpacin tuning shampoo and got alpacin caffeine liquid and thhey refused to change it they scammed me don't even think about ordering from these people they are dodgy as they come"
"Ordered Borghese makeup for $45 their website says it was dispatched 3 weeks and it has now been over 4 weeks. It takes 2 days for customer service to reply. They now say they are investigating. The product I ordered now say it is unavailable. I really didn't want to give them one star"
"I ordered a pair some cloud 9 wide hair straighteners two weeks ago, once dispatched I realised beauty expert had the incorrect address as 4 4 instead of number 4. When I emailed the customer service team to ask if they could inform the courier of there mistake the reply was that there was nothing they could do as it was my own fault for incorrectly entering the address. When I emailed back and asked if I could have a contact number for the courier used the response was "we don't have a contact number for the courier". How could any business not have a contact number for the courier they use ? I find that highly unlikely in this day and age that they have no way of contacting there own courier service. The customer service team were completely unhelpful and frankly, rude. Luckily I was able to get in touch with Australia post once in Australia and they were more than happy to assist me. Once I received package I opened the box to find that the packaging inside (despite being wrapped in protective wrapping) was dirty, bent and ripped in multiple places, as if it had been dropped on the floor a few times and then chucked carelessly in the box. luckily the product itself is intact and working. For something that costs $250 I think this is absolutely disgusting, to post out something that looks like no care has been taken whatsoever is terrible. I emailed yesterday but I am yet to have a response, seems as soon as beauty expert has your money they couldn't care less about their customers. Would never recommend!"
"So I ordered 3 for 2 Elemis products, (order placed 27/6/16) £350 worth.... My paid goods were dispatched and received, perfect!! The free goods Elemis Eye Cream .. Nothing!!! I have been messaging Beauty Expert weekly.. The issue is, not is stock, Operations problems, IT issues and so on..... I feel as if they are giving me the run around!!!!! Today I was told they would credit me with £130 ... However after reading the reviews from other customers, I'm not holding my breath... I am a dog with a bone!!! They promised 342 and that is what I want!!!! In future I will by direct from Elemis .... Audrey"
"I ordered a product that was bubble-wrapped and sent in an envelope through the mail. It should have, at least, been put in a sturdy box. The bottle seeped and the substance was all over the place. A piece of loose tape hung from the dispenser. I didn't know if the product had been compromised so I requested a replacement. After about a week a photo was requested (I don't know why because it proved nothing). Then I never heard back from Beauty Expert so Amazon returned my payment."
"BeautyExpert never sent my items. After multiple inquiries, they refused to address the situation and billed my credit card anyway, going so far as to fight a dispute with my credit card. would not buy again, and would advise anyone against doing business with them."
"I received my order (Manuka Doctor Purifying Facial Peel) as expected in a timely manner. It was packed very safely and completely secure, none that I have seen if I'm being honest. But one thing that struck my attention though was the packaging. Now, this is my first ever purchase of this item so I don't really know how exactly it's supposed to look like buttt the official packaging does have a stamp on it that says it's been on beauty choice awards or something similar to that. I don't know if I'm just analyzijg too much, but I can't help but question if this might be a fake product. I haven't opened it or tried using it yet, but is it possible to have fake skincare products? Is that even a thing? I don't know, but I hope I bought a legitimate product. I'll continue to search for reviews before I open it and can't return it anymore. After reading these reviews, I'm scared that they won't even take their product back but I'll just have to see soon."
"I purchased several Phytomer products after having a facial at a local spa and loving them. I found Beauty Expert.com prices to be the best I could find, and had not read these terrible reviews before I ordered. Happily, I received all of my products in excellent condition in the time they stated - and at quite a discount (along with free shipping and a free product to try). I am totally satisfied with my experience and have even recommended them to a friend."
"I ordered2 bottles of La Source body lotion before reading these reviews. I was hopeful I would have a better experience . The order was expected to arrive May 18-19 . I was surprised that it arrived today May 12 The package was dented , and 1 pump had been dislodged , but overall happy with my order"
"Better stay away from them. I ordered a SKIN DOCTORS SKINACTIVE CREAM. The package is very different from what they show in the image on their website, and the bottle looks very cheap plastic. Plus the bottle I received has an ancient 10/2015 print on it! and a faulty pump with no straw attached. Very bad customer service no refund. do not business with this company. And They don't let you post negative reviews, your review has to go through their so-called moderation process. My review never gets showed up there (cos I wasn't praising them!)."
"Have spent about 4 months chasing an incomplete order without success. Same answer every time in that it is out of stock. Asked for a refund and told my account has been credited but no refund is in my account"
"Paid for heat protectant spray 4 weeks ago. Nothing received, no tracking & no reposnse to emails!"
"Fraudulent Company !!! STAY AWAY !! I ordered a product from them { Hair Dryer } After I made the purchase not realizing they were in the UK, I started to read reviews and sure enough they sell and ship products to the US with no warning that they're products do not plug in to wall sockets in the US. They even admit after it's too late that they don't guarantee they will work even with an adapter ! I tried to stop the order a few hours later on same day and they said it was too late because it was in shipping which was also a lie. It shipped out today 4 days later. When I ordered it they had an option for $7.95 or so for expedited shipping 4-6 days. Also a complete lie. STAY AWAY FROM THESE THIEVES IF YOU ARE IN THE US !! They refused to cancel my order so this is just the beginning !!"
"I bought a Braun all in one shaver, however there was an item missing in the box.... I emailed and called them up several times. At all times they stated they will get back to me and or they will resend the item asap.... Guess what after several months nothing still!! No call and no missing item!! Their call centre and web mail centre staff are incompetent and do not listen/read what your query is!!!!"
"Received an email offering a 21% discount for Elemis products. Yet again the discount does not work! Third time this has happened. First time I opened an issue and received very little assistance so purchased elsewhere. Looks as though I shall just be doing that permanently in the future."
"I placed my order which was dispatched very quickly, the problem is I haven't received it and trying to contact them is like working through a maze. I did receive a response after searching for a contact for over 20 minutes, It was as helpful as a whole in the head. I placed my order 3 weeks ago, have not received it and don't know when or if I will. Their response was that I didn't request a tracking number at the time I placed my order. I really hope I receive it, however I will not order again. If I don't receive it their policy is to wIt 30 days which is rediculoud I will have to figure out how to get a refund. Don't order from them, I wouldn't."
Beauty Expert is rated 1.61 based on 18 reviews