Beauty Bay Q&A

46% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Health & Beauty
Perfumes
Make-Up
Hair&body

How do I contact Beauty Bay?

You can contact Beauty Bay by Email and Live Chat.
C
61.25%
Industry Average
" Products always come well packaged so don't get damaged in transit. Postage is a bit iffy. A few times I'll ask for next day and receive it 3-4 says later but I think thats to the courier service they use "
- Megan
" Gift wrap option was only around £1-£2 and it was very nice, not tacky at all. Excellent delivery time, not overly expensive and order was not damaged at all, will definitely buy from here again, excellent customer service. "
- Anonymous
" The service was so speedy and I absolutely adore my product! I'll always go to Beauty Bay first for the best quality products at affordable prices! "
- Kayleigh