Beauty Bay Insights

Beauty Bay have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
B

Price - Excellent

77.27%
Industry Average
" Fast, free shipping. Fantastic products at great prices "
- Aimee Mellors
" Great makeup at great prices. Always delivered on time and well protected packaging. Customer service is outstanding, always easy to contact wether on their own website or Twitter, you’ll revive a response practically immediately and it is always resolved to my satisfaction. "
- Stephanie
" Ordered some face masks from here in the sale. Delivery was quick and the items were packaged well. Would recommend as prices are really good "
- Emma Kmethy
Write your review on Beauty Bay
B-

Delivery - Fast

71.64%
Industry Average
" Seriously quick delivery over the Christmas period when I was in desperate need of the products! Loved the Beauty Bay pallete and am hoping to try the rest of their products. Overall really happy! "
- Anonymous
" Quick delivery and well packaged. "
- Anonymous
" I've had nothing but excellent service from Beauty Bay. They offer free and very fast delivery, items are packaged well, and the one time I returned an item was seamless and very efficient. They aren't great at answering queries on their social media, but overall I think they're fantastic. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
" Don’t issue refunds immediately. "
- Anonymous
" However, attempting to get refunds for goods & services not provided (fraud) is impossible. "
- Anonymous
" I was told that I had to reorder at full price and they would refund me the difference. "
- Yvonne Marsden
C

Customer Service - Average

61.25%
- Stephanie
" The service of Beauty Bay is great. I have got an incomplete order and in the time of one day the money was back on my acount. "