Beauty Bay Insights

Beauty Bay have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A-

Price - Excellent

81.48%
Industry Average
" Brilliant service, good prices and speedy delivery ! "
- Megan Leaback
" I absolutely love beautybay for all my beauty product needs it's a one stop shop I must receive items from beautybay on a weekly basis. Beautybay have their own line now which I love there eyeshadows. I love the fact that you have all the brands together. It's easy to look for what you want whether you're wanting something affordable or a little more pricey. I've highly recommended beautybay to many of my friends family and supporters "
- Emma Preston Instagram @miss_dark_angel_model
" Fast, free shipping. Fantastic products at great prices "
- Aimee Mellors
Write your review on Beauty Bay
B-

Delivery - Average

68.75%
Industry Average
" Brilliant service, good prices and speedy delivery ! "
- Megan Leaback
" Great service. Huge selection of Jeffree Star lipsticks which makes me very happy and they also have a points system where you can win free items! I’ve just won a 9 colour eyeshadow pallet worth £8. Definitely My favourite beauty store. Don’t understand how they’re ratings are so low on here? Also fast delivery "
- Sarah
" Seriously quick delivery over the Christmas period when I was in desperate need of the products! Loved the Beauty Bay pallete and am hoping to try the rest of their products. Overall really happy! "
F

Refunds - Difficult

31.91%
Industry Average
" Ordered for the first time, package never arrived so they wanted to refund it instead of sending a new package. Very dissapointing. "
- Anonymous
" Poor all round! Bought something and they wouldn’t accept a refund! Even though I have a right to a refund they still denied. Go elsewhere ! "
- Abi
" Then they say they will refund me 25 % of the palette's price. "
- Miruna Cocian
C-

Customer Service - Average

59.80%
Industry Average
" Just a poor poor poor service. "
- Anonymous
" Just a poor poor poor service. "
- Anonymous
" The worst company ever. They do not reply to any messages at all. Parcel went missing. I emailed tweeted but got nothing. They don’t have a customer service department so you’re left to pretty much just wait for nothing. They don’t have live chat so again not much you can do. I had to contact my bank and Paypal to retrieve my money back. Will NEVER be ordering from them again. Have warned all my family and friends of this company. "
- Nargis