Beauty Bay Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
04AM
4AM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Ordered £130 of goods for my daughter for Christmas and was promised next day delivery. Nothing turned up and 7 days later Beauty Bay are saying Hermes have lost it. Now the amazing free gift is no longer available"
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I actually wanted to give no stars if I am honest. I ordered £200 of various products for my daughter for Christmas as the end of November. Ended up e.mailing, tweeting & FB messaging BB to try & find out where the goods are. They eventually came back & said they were sorry the courier must have lost the order, no offer to replace ASAP. Chances are most of the things I ordered will be out of stock now :("
"my order never arrived"
"Wish I’d read some of these reviews before making a purchase! Awful company, no customer service skills at all. I ordered 3 items, returned 2 and included my original delivery note for ID. They’re saying they haven’t received them and are not able to trace them. Absolutely fuming and left out of pocket. No phone number to ring, take days to reply to an email, and even when they do reply its no use as they haven’t read the previous ones, so you have to repeat yourself over and over."
"I have had the WORST first experience with Beauty Bay... over two weeks since I placed my order and I still do not have it. Supposedly the order was first delivered to a neighbor- I was at my apt all day and there was no attempt to deliver the order to my apt. Then after bothering all my neighbors (whom I have never spoken to before) asking after my order, the c/s department tells me the order was delivered to a random shop that isn't even on my street. It takes DAYS for a reply from the c/s dept and it is always a new person responding to the same email thread without reading the previous emails so I'm constantly repeating myself in the emails. Absolutely unacceptable and really a terrible first experience."
"Although i got a pair of lipsticks that are mouldy? they did give me a full refund. although they tried to con me out of 10% off. I bought them in the 30% off black friday sale and they said i could reorder the lipsticks and they would offer me a 20% discount code and i told them that was unaccetable so theyve offered to refund me 30% off the products i originally bought only said products are out of stock. typical. a huge hoo hah."
"Made an order of £122 so you would assume they would appreciate the customer. Still haven't received the items which were supposed to be 'next day.' Wasted so much time waiting for them at home. Absolutely ridiculous first and last time i order of them think i will stick to cult beauty and shopping in store. No response from their team who you can only email !? How are they a well known company !??? Shocking money thieves. Daylight robbers."
"The problem with buying from this company is not the products but once you buy something from them they bombard you with spam mail every single day. I personally dislike companies that think they have the right to infringe on your privacy and send these annoying emails every day just because you spend money with them. With regards to the company's reply to my feedback, I would just like to add that I do not expect to have to go into a company's website or spend time digging down into emails to try to find the very small (nearly) hidden link that companies try to hide by making the link tiny and in gray to unsubscribe! Why should I have to do this just because I made a purchase from a company? As said "Most companies (including this one) think they have a god given right to bombard us with advertising just because we made a purchase from them!" Because of this, I will go out of my way to use one of their competitors the next time my daughter requires products such as this company sell."
"Used to be such a big fan of this site but this is the second time they have sent me a used lipstick and customer services are not being helpful. Not worth the time of hopefully getting unused lipstick"
"Rubbish customer service. I have never know a company that doesn't have a phone line to contact customers. Even the marketing department unable to help. They say email. I tried to explain they don't read them correctly. As a company marketing and customer services not very good at all."
"Shocking customer service. No parcel and no contact number. Have fb messaged. Tweeted. Emailed to no avail. I am £70 out of pocket and will be taking this further"
"Slack delivery and no customer service support - 10 days to dispatch an item and the tracking reference is invalid"
"Would give no stars if I could. Total liars. Received wrong goods but they refuse to answer emails and I have been left to cover cost of return. Give this awful company a wide berth!"
"Lots of great products. Good prices and quick delivery."
"Ordered an eyeshadow palette which arrived immaculately packaged and undamaged. ..so very happy."
"Awful company, the fact you cant actually ring and speak to anyone means if there is a problem (like i had) it doesn't get resolved and takes hours/days to get an online response which wasn't helpful at all. They show online there is a customer service line yet if you ring it its a recorded response saying to visit the website and fill in online form. The fact that Hermes delivers does not help as they are just as bad and obviously stole or mis-delivered my parcel ( so i never got it)! All beauty bay replied after telling me they would look into it and speak to driver was it was delivered through gates (which was on my delivery email anyway!) Dont waste your money on this company as you'll end up spending hours stressing and trying to communicate with them and them pushing you aside. Such a joke!"
"Thieves: Ordered items, incorrect item arrived (could tell from picking note left in my parcel that warehouse person knew he/she had picked wrong item). Contacted them by phone (no answer, just voice mail). Contacted them by email, automated reply thanking me for my email. No reply and no refund. i've had to buy the item (£29.99) elsewhere and I've lost my money. Never give these thieves your business"
"Bought an eye shadow palette for a friend's birthday and had it gift wrapped & shipped direct to recipient. Everything was great and the transaction was smooth but I heard later that some of the shadows arrived cracked because Beauty Bay hadn't bubble wrapped the item. It's a shame, because everything else was good. Would have given five stars but for this glitch and I hope they will bubble wrap items in future."
"Very quick delivery. Swift ordering. Love the products, love that they have a huge range of products from different brands all around the world. Especially american and korean brands which are hard to get in the UK."
Beauty Bay is rated 2.90 based on 157 reviews