Beauty Bay Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
1 New Reviews Written
05AM
5AM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Hi, So I send an order, they accepted the payment and received the order confirmation. After they charged the credit card, they canceled the order because the credit card "failed their security checks". Security checks performed after the card was charged ... wierd. They asked me to allow them 3 to 5 working days for refund. After 5 working days I didn't see the refund in my credit card I asked them to make the payment ASAP, with no answer. I've contacted them on Facebook and asked them to refund or dispatch the order. I actually needed those items. They asked me to allow them 5-10 working days for refund because they canceled the order. So my money is blocked and the order has been canceled. And I still have to wait more for the money - if I'll ever get it, that is. This is bad customer service, poor management and security check. They acted unprofessional and they don't respect their clients. If they had better credit card security check, my credit card would have been rejected when I've tried to place the order not after charging the card. I lost precious time and money ordering on beautybay.com I do not recommend."
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Found all items I was looking for. Easy ordering and fast delivery."
"The delivery is impeccable. So quick and fast"
"Ordered some face masks from here in the sale. Delivery was quick and the items were packaged well. Would recommend as prices are really good"
"Fast delivery and a range of high end brands."
"The Anastasia Beverly hills brow wiz is super thin, now I am able to have natural eyebrows that Last long"
"Did not return the money!!! When I placed the order, the payment to them was registered immediately. The product did not come to me, if it was delivered to me, they decided to return my money, but they did not get to my account on 30.05.2018. Unreliable!!! I work for this money, and they steal them!!!"
"Beauty Bay is one of my all time favourite websites. Delivery is super quick, packaging is top notch, products are always in good condition. Overall, everything is perfect. I can't stop shopping from there :)."
"I didn't even want to give a 1star to be honest! This whole system is a complete joke! Paid extra for next day delivery as it was a gift, got the wrong items so had to go a find a replacement gift and I've been waiting 7 days for a return authorisation code or something so I can send the items back!! All this is such an inconvenience!! Oh and the fact you can't actually speak to a human being, it's all computers and emails???? And the 'people' on the live chat, are rude and very unhelpful!! All this makes me very dubious... appalling service by all concerned will NEVER shop here again! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!xx"
"Amazing product range love it"
"Sent out my order without a street address and said it was with Courier the parcel went missing took a whole week of my emailing to trace for it to go missing will not use again."
"Appalling customer service. Slow customer service. I was sent the incorrect items. Despite Beauty Bay having evidence of my original order on my account (Items I ordered & was expecting), and having evidence of the dispatch note (incorrect items listed & picked), they had the cheek to ask for pictures of the incorrect items to be sent. I sent a picture of one of the incorrect items and they are insisting a further picture of both items!. I cannot be bothered with them anymore and will not use them again."
"The delivery was very cheap and came within two days of ordering! Super pleased I found a discount code. Love the ordinary brand and will be shopping there again."
"Very happy I love the deals they get"
"Rude, unhelpful customer service."
"Ordered a small item, Jeffree Star liquid lipstick. Absolutely love it, the parcel arrived the next day (on a Sunday!) instead of 3 days later as expected."
"Poor customer service. You need to be very very active to get your message delivered to them and eventually cannot honor their own offer.."
"Products always come well packaged so don't get damaged in transit. Postage is a bit iffy. A few times I'll ask for next day and receive it 3-4 says later but I think thats to the courier service they use"
"Stole my money, stupid customer service, don't reply to my emails, still haven't got a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not recommend. :("
Beauty Bay is rated 2.89 based on 158 reviews