Beauty Bay Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
07AM
7AM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Last time I left 1 star by mistake, I was supposed to leave 5 stars as their service is brilliant and I’ve never had any problems at all."
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I used to really love this website but it’s gotten worse. This is second time in the row where my parcel hasn’t been delivered. I pay so much and buy so much in bulk usually but I never seem to receive the product. Reaching customer service takes longer than usual. You can’t call or there isn’t a weblink where you can have a chat. You have to rely on traditional means of “sending an email” and even after that the customer service is poor. It does the whole blaming game and never takes any responsibility. I’m definitely not going to shop from beauty bay again."
"no… Unable to deliver to an address with no actual reason why plus items I have ordered from beauty bay have arrived there before. When contacting Hermes, they tell you to contact Beaty Bay who have been no help at all. No telephone number to call and I have not had a reply to my query since Thursday morning. The items were needed by this weekend as a birthday present and now the time has passed. I have no idea what is happening with my order as nobody replies to my emails. I will certainly not be ordering form this company again."
"Fast, free shipping. Fantastic products at great prices"
"Fab fab fab"
"The worst possible online shopping website. I placed an order 2 months ago. Mailed the customer service 17-18 times. They keep sending me the same mail that the courier has been delivered then they said that they are “trying to get in touch with the courier”. It’s been 45 days and they still haven’t got in touch. Is it the 1800s? I’ve begged them to call me as they have no contact number so I can speak to someone about this. Haven’t once got any call and they’re completely non chalant in the emails. I spent $200 and that money’s just gone down the drain. It’s a fake website and they keep pretending with all these fake reviews. It’s a huge scam. If you’re reading this, please do not make the same mistake I made. Find another website."
"Great makeup at great prices. Always delivered on time and well protected packaging. Customer service is outstanding, always easy to contact wether on their own website or Twitter, you’ll revive a response practically immediately and it is always resolved to my satisfaction."
"The slander and bullish customer service this company put on our daughter has caused her to start self harming again after 10 years. She had nothing but problem after problem to which they did not want to resolve. After taking the complaint to Trading Standards, the whole incident which spanned over a month came crashing down. We have to now pick up the pieces of the shattered mental health of our daughter. Although we knew what the company was doing to her, we didn’t realise how bad it was until reading all the messages she’d sent, the 357 screenshots stored on her phone as evidence, to all she received was bullying online in an open forum, via private message online and email. If you wish to protect yourself or your family, then a disagreement with this company isn’t worth the pain and trauma. 10 years of mental health growth and recovery have been flushed down the drain by a 2 month period with BeautyBay employees. We and the family now have to start all over again. Thank you BeautyBay for resetting the hard work not only by our daughter, but her family, doctors, consultants, physchologists, therapists and her long standing partner."
"Very reliable and large selection"
"Non delivery of items, yet claim they are. Pay for next day delivery and the order never delivers next day. Don’t issue refunds immediately. Rude, insensitive, condescending, abusive staff, especially at the weekends. That’s only if you can get them to converse with you. Never have a good array of stock. Cancel legitimate orders because they can without reason. Then refuse to refund your card and tribe points. Worst online retailer of the century award goes to BeautyBay. Never had this much hassle with any other company. BeautyBay is #NOTJeffreeStarSupporterApproved Seriously don’t waste your money with these guys. You’ll end up bald and skint."
"Seriously quick delivery over the Christmas period when I was in desperate need of the products! Loved the beauty bay pallete and am hoping to try the rest of their products. Overall really happy!"
"It has already passed 1 month since I ordered and my order still hasn't arrived, all it says is that the order has been dispatched, but my order still didn't arrive"
"This company is hit and miss. 50% of orders are processed and delivered in a reasonable manner. The other 50% of orders either arrive opened, damaged, repackaged by Hermes or not at all. BeautyBay do not respond to any communication when it is of a negative content. If you give them a glowing response, they are all over you like a rash. However, attempting to get refunds for goods & services not provided (fraud) is impossible. So legal action and the fraud team from the bank have to get involved. For makeup of all things, this shouldn't be stressful. There are far more important things going on in the world than BeautyBay and their inability to communicate, and they're shoddy contract with the worse courier service in the UK. Southampton depot for Hermes are renowned for stealing parcels (hence why some arrive opened, bashed and repackaged - the contents obviously aren't of interest to the thief). Why BeautyBay wishes to solely use a company with such bad reputation is beyond us. Or maybe it is because they are trading in the same manner. BeautyBay need to step up their game, trade legally, put their customer service team on training courses, and have a bid manager put out for contracts with reputable trustworthy courier services based in the UK at least. This is not too much to ask, this purely falls under the Consumers Right Act and Trading Standards, something neither company seem capable of doing. The only option to order some of these products is to buy them directly from the US and just realise that we will have to pay Customs & VAT charges. In this day and age you'd think companies would be doing everything they can to be the best they can be. Word of mouth, social media, platforms such as this can be extremely damaging to their reputation, leading to loss in business etc. We don't expect to hear from either company, so the legal road it will be... Our advice, don't use BeautyBay. If you want any products, i.e. Jeffree Star or Anastasia then go via Beautylish.com They absolve the import charge into the shipping cost, and it doesn't come too much."
"This company - if it is at all a company - must have about the crappiest customer service in the world. Ordered a package on November 23, and today, 19/12 it's still not here, and most likely never will. Mailing them only results in non-constructive, not-helping-at-all standard copy-paste responses, which don't lead to any solutions at all. They keep saying I need to wait until 21/12 before they will even START to investigate this issue. Of course, that offers no guarantee any solution will come up. I needed this package as a birthday party that was yesterday. Of course, my package was not here. They promise 7-10 day delivery. "never delivery" sounds more like it. I tried calling them, got through to the switchboard, only to hear that customer services "does not have a direct phoneline". I mean, what kind of customer services department does not have a landline???!!! If all the rest wasn't already suspicious, this most certainly is!!! I would advise everybody to stay as far away from them as possible. And to spread the word so we can protect others. This company cannot be trusted!!!!"
"All the produce comes from CHINA...That is when it does arrive. This is no doubt why it takes so long to come...they try to fool people its in the UK by putting the uk flag on. Poor quality products."
"Awful delivery service ordered something a month ago and being told to wait for it until after Christmas until they look into it"
"The parcel never arrived (I placed the order nearly a month ago), the customer service is nowhere to be found. I sent three emails, I still have not gotten any reply."
"Deliveries are always spot on, have a fantastic wide range of brands and products! Only thing is I wish they would stock colour pop!"
"I've ordered from you 3 and a half weeks ago and still not received my item. Tried to contact you over email and phone call and no response. Managed to get someone to chat to me over Twitter but still no luck in getting my item. So unhappy it's a joke"
"If you would like your package to never arrive, receive half-answers with no solutions but "keep an eye on your tracking" and waste your time and money, then sure, try BeautyBay."
Beauty Bay is rated 2.70 based on 200 reviews