Beauty Bay Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
3PM
3PM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Be very careful with this company, if you have a problem with an item (I.e it's not for for use or for the purpose stated for) from my experience they will not help you at all. They will ask for proof that the product can't be used properly, you will send this evidence and they will come back with "its been opened and used so we can not accept it back" so basically using the evidence they asked you for against you! But as a consumer you have rights which this company from my experience doesnt want to acknowledge...Consumer Rights act 2015 and a short term right to reject an item that is not of satisfactory quality. They took no notice of this so I proceeded and talked to my bank who is going to refund me for the product that isn't of a satisfactory standard and is not for for use! Now Beautybay are threatening that this may prevent me from making future purposes! So let's clarify, a customer (who has shopped with them a number of times no problem either side) buys a product, that product arrives, customer tries the product out and can see that they can not use that item as it's not fit for use, customer contacts Beautybay, they ask for evidence, evidence sent, Beautybay tried to use customers evidence against them, customer relays thier right as a customer, Beautybay doesnt seem to care about this, customer contacts bank, the bank sort it out and Beautybay threaten the customer with a possible prevention to order ever again...WOW what a company....Will not be spending my money here again, feel free to prevent me from ordering again..."
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"BeautyBay was the most unprofessional shopping site I’ve experienced so far. I am waiting for my order to arrive still, even after 1 month has already passed and I have been given 6-10 days. They are not doing a thing about it, not even taking the time for reading my complaints. Unfortunately, I have chosen the No Tracking Shipment option, so they are not even able to provide a tracking number, a thing which I haven’t seen on any other site. I find their customer service very poor, with no consideration for the client at all. Of course, I wouldn’t recommend ordering from this site if you don’t want to take the chance of wasting lots of time and nerves on their lack of respect for their customers. This is the first time I am writing a negative review, as I really think people should know about it in order to avoid having the same bad experience."
"They lie about delivery timeframes!!!! Do not shop here you won't get your order even with click and collect, it's just to get your business it's actually shameful."
"I was so stressed because i made a large order and the tracking code wasn’t working and then I finally after a couple of hours figured it out and the parcel hadn’t even been dispatched with an hour to go till they weren’t delivering anymore today when I payed for next day honestly so much anxiety and disappointment STAY AWAY"
"Scam!!! Products did not arrive, no evidence that they even shipped it, cannot reach customer service! A big joke, dont even know why influencers patronize this shop knowing they scam people!!!"
"Great service. Huge selection of Jeffree Star lipsticks which makes me very happy and they also have a points system where you can win free items! I’ve just won a 9 colour eyeshadow pallet worth £8. Definitely My favourite beauty store. Don’t understand how they’re ratings are so low on here? Also fast delivery"
"I never received my package and CS just tells you it is under investigation with the courier when I asked for a ticket or proof of investigation they said they can't provide one. I asked for a refund and they refused. Beauty Bay is not reliable. They will take your money! Do not order!"
"I've been waiting for a delivery I made on next day delivery for over a week now. Not impressed at all, the customer services team are extremely unhelpful even though I've shown them proof from the courier that the parcel is lost and especially as there is no number to call and I can only email and wait for a reply."
"My order was dispatched on 23rd of March, according to their website shipping time for tracked delivery should be 8-12 working days after dispatch. It's been over 3 weeks since I placed my order now, no news about it. I contacted customer service, they seem unwilling to help or tell me any information about my order (where is it? will I recieve it at all? is there some compensation for such a long delay?). Now I just want my money back, but beauty bay doesn't want to do that either. I'm very disappointed in their customer service and delivery service, wouldn't recommend :("
"Was supposed to receive order 6 days ago still nothing. Beauty bay customer service take several days to respond each time, still waiting for a refund absolutely ridiculous. There delivery company choice and customer service really let them down."
"I absolutely love beautybay for all my beauty product needs it's a one stop shop I must receive items from beautybay on a weekly basis. Beautybay have their own line now which I love there eyeshadows. I love the fact that you have all the brands together. It's easy to look for what you want whether you're wanting something affordable or a little more pricey. I've highly recommended beautybay to many of my friends family and supporters"
"Well, despite my previous review my parcel has finally arrived, intact and there are no issues with the products, praise be!!! Such a shame that Beauty Bay have such awful negative reviews, they need to sort out all of the issues if they want to keep trading, prices are excellent but that's not enough!"
"Masquerading as efficient, disappointing to say the least, my parcel has sat at international hub for 5 days, they say 3/5 days for delivery, huge joke!!!!! My order was placed on the 12th and still hasn't arrived..... we can put a man on the moon but BeautyBay can't organise their couriers it seems, First, last and only order I will make with them, sadly!"
"Last time I left 1 star by mistake, I was supposed to leave 5 stars as their service is brilliant and I’ve never had any problems at all."
"I used to really love this website but it’s gotten worse. This is second time in the row where my parcel hasn’t been delivered. I pay so much and buy so much in bulk usually but I never seem to receive the product. Reaching customer service takes longer than usual. You can’t call or there isn’t a weblink where you can have a chat. You have to rely on traditional means of “sending an email” and even after that the customer service is poor. It does the whole blaming game and never takes any responsibility. I’m definitely not going to shop from beauty bay again."
"no… Unable to deliver to an address with no actual reason why plus items I have ordered from beauty bay have arrived there before. When contacting Hermes, they tell you to contact Beaty Bay who have been no help at all. No telephone number to call and I have not had a reply to my query since Thursday morning. The items were needed by this weekend as a birthday present and now the time has passed. I have no idea what is happening with my order as nobody replies to my emails. I will certainly not be ordering form this company again."
"Fast, free shipping. Fantastic products at great prices"
"The worst possible online shopping website. I placed an order 2 months ago. Mailed the customer service 17-18 times. They keep sending me the same mail that the courier has been delivered then they said that they are “trying to get in touch with the courier”. It’s been 45 days and they still haven’t got in touch. Is it the 1800s? I’ve begged them to call me as they have no contact number so I can speak to someone about this. Haven’t once got any call and they’re completely non chalant in the emails. I spent $200 and that money’s just gone down the drain. It’s a fake website and they keep pretending with all these fake reviews. It’s a huge scam. If you’re reading this, please do not make the same mistake I made. Find another website."
"Great makeup at great prices. Always delivered on time and well protected packaging. Customer service is outstanding, always easy to contact wether on their own website or Twitter, you’ll revive a response practically immediately and it is always resolved to my satisfaction."
Beauty Bay is rated 2.70 based on 193 reviews