Beauty Bay Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay

How would you rate Beauty Bay?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

81 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Beauty Bay in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great range of products and for great prices too. Regular shopper. Love their weekly offers."
Cheyanne
"I love purchasing from Beauty Bay! They have a fantastic range of beauty products that are affordable and great quality! My Morphe palettes are by far my favourite and most used purchase!"
Jasmine
"I really like this site i order all my makeup from here especially my morphe eyeshadows"
Ashton Walden
"Used many times! Orders are always dispatched very quickly and packed very well!"
"Dreadfull service. Ordered two items and supplied one with the other being neither supplied or refunded. I have requested a refund seven times now and have been told that the accounts dept are processing. Four weeks later still no refund and i have had to open a paypal dispute. Just not worth the hastle.. shop elsewhere."
Elaine Hollins
Verified Reviewer
"My order took about 4 weeks to arrive. I'm surprised I even got my order, honestly. Their customer service is absolute garbage and I can only assume that their ratings on trustpilot are fake."
"Awful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!placed an order end of nov. as a Christmas gift. they said it was dispatched but end of Jan now and no sign customer service????????? joke stay well away."
Jean
"Fantastic quick delivery, free if you spend over £15, which is easy to spend nowadays. The items I got came beautifully boxed, they were well wrapped and secure. Would definitely buy here again."
"Absolutely discussed!!! I never received the palette!! They said it had been delivered and received; it hadn't!! What a pack of lies!! Absolute joke!! I will NEVER shop with this company again!!! I waited ages for a refund!! There is no custumer service person you can speak to on the phone, the number on the site goes through to the marketing department, the girl on the line was rude and useless!!! could only type to someone via live chat. Which took forever for my case to be resolved!!"
"Long story short every order I have from them is either wrong or damaged. I email them, DM them on twitter and get ignored. I sent the orders back with trackable shipping (which paypal told me to do) they still ignored me so paypal refunded me. I have had an email today from Hannah from Beauty Bay's "Customer Service" team who has said sent me a vile, threatening email claiming that they never received goods back. Good job I sent the goods back via recorded delivery. Will never use again!"
"Do not order from this site I ordered a lip gloss which stated 3 to 5 days delivery middle of November and still nothing. I requested a refund second week of december and still nothing. Replies to emails were unhelpful and my last email sent nearly a week ago has not been replied to. Will never order from this site again"
"Awful company, a package was ordered on 26th Nov but not yet received. The only way to contact them is via email, a refund has been requested still nothing received, do not trust that this company will refund what is due back to us."
Paula O
"NEXT DAY DELIVERY OF BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS."
"I give 2 stars and not 1 just because sometimes I received the items I needed. But when it comes to big days like Christmas, Easter, Black Friday - stay away from them. I am one of those whose Christmas package was lost. Upon requesting to resend the items (I'm trying to order them second time), they responded that they issued a refund. They don't seem reading my messages and they completely ignored my following messages where I demanded from them a resent package. They fucked up, twice, plus it's Christmas, they MUST make up to their mistake. But they didn't. Unfortunately, BB is often the only choice for European customers to get specific new makeup when it lands in Europe from America. I would strongly advise looking for a new beauty website because my patience has expired and I don't want to deal with such a crappy service they have. Instead of doing your silly Instagram stories fix your goddamn customer service and deliveries!"
"Awful experience - don't reply to customers queries and problems took over 2 weeks to arrive. very rude customer service that don't resolve anything"
"Gift wrap option was only around £1-£2 and it was very nice, not tacky at all. Excellent delivery time, not overly expensive and order was not damaged at all, will definitely buy from here again, excellent customer service."
"Worst company ever. I received faulty good and for the last one week have tried contacting them but they have no nb and have not responded. The finance department team were so unhelpful and kept cutting the line when I was asking for assistance I could not believe the unprofessionalism and rudeness the guy who answered refused to give me the name of the company director when I asked as I was so upset with the service but he was so rude to me and hanged up. In the I gave up ringing. They have no customer service skills at all. Honestly spent so much money with this company in good faith but they are cons and still not responded back and can not even reach anyone. This has caused me unneccessary stress. I would advise not to shop with this company once you pay and receive faulty goods they are so difficult to contact and only way is via email and even then they dont reply they are so so unhelpful. Worst customer service experience i have ever experienced with an online retail company. I would never advise this company. They stock great brands but worst company ever to buy from."
"Ordered £130 of goods for my daughter for Christmas and was promised next day delivery. Nothing turned up and 7 days later Beauty Bay are saying Hermes have lost it. Now the amazing free gift is no longer available"
Beauty Bay is rated 2.74 based on 83 reviews