Beauty Bay Reviews

41% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
12PM
12PM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

-1 hours
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"Nice range of items and prices. Shipping is taking a long time. It's also weird you have to wait 48h for customer service if it's such a big company. 🤔"
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"BEAUTYBAY:122297 Your service is appalling and the worst online purchase that I have ever made. Why do you bother having Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp when you don't respond to messages. Customer services took 3 days to respond to all the messages that I left and now don't take ownership on their errors. I did, in error, send the order before checking my delivery address, but Beauty Bay did not respond to any messages sent. Hermes was no better, however they at least give the opportunity to leave feedback, which i did, and wasn't good. All I can say is that I will leave bad feedback on your site so people are aware that even though you appear to be in the digital world, its more like 'snail mail' as opposed to email."
"I have ordered from Beauty Bay and I chose free shipping to Malaysia. I have read all negative feedback and it was a nightmare for me if the package wouldn't arrive safely BUT trust me the package has arrived at my door after less then 2 weeks. It's unexpectedly fast! would buy again some."
"Great products. Huge selection of products. Would definitely recommend. Also option to pay in 3 installments with Klarna"
"Damaged item and no response from help"
"Terrible service. After contacting them through WhatsApp, Instagram, their website form and twitter I had no response. They have sent my parcel to the wrong address (issue with my paypal account). I contacted them within 1 hr of placing the order and they ignored me but now say it is too late to change the delivery address (the following day). On twitter I was told they do not monitor whatsapp. Why then say this is how to contact them for customer service. On top of this they were 'online' the whole time I was sending messages. No phone number to speak to anyone and no responses on all ways to apparently contact them. I will never be making purchases through beautybay again."
"Excellent products excellent price and excellent packaging..."
"ordered £173 worth of make up for my daugther and got 1 item delivered, do not order from this company , shocking service they do not come back to your emails , 24-36 hrs for a reply Dear Beauty Bay You have horrendous customer service , looking at your 100’s of shocking reviews on trust pilot you are obviously a business in total chaos!! You have Multiple reviews of people with part delivered items and loads of people with missing orders , I understand why you are not coming back to me as , you just have so many problems with your company. Your failure to deliver the goods ordered and reply to my numerous emails indicates you can not fufill your order so I will be going to my credit card company for a full refund. Regards Paul"
"Excellent range of products at a reasonable price, super fast delivery and packaged well"
"Robbed - no product and no reply to my many emails and attempts to get an answer"
"Item was left in porch yet I have no porch. Beauty bay ignored my messages regarding it so I'm out of pocket. From what I've heard it's all fake products too."
"I returned my items completely untouched and still in the box and have yet to receive my refund. Customer service is horrible they don’t even read the emails just send the same one over and over. Been over 16 days since day of return and still haven’t received my refund."
"98% sure my Karity Eyeshadows are FAKE. I have owned all of the shadows before when I ordered them straight from karity. These are chalky, not full, the color is off, and one of them was obviously already opened. They're probably not even eye safe. Shipping took 3+ weeks. SAVE YOUR MONEY"
"I ordered from beauty bay after seeing as on you tube. It was spur of the moment kind of thing. Than after reading some scary reviews I wasn't sure t all of I did the right thing. But... It turned out to be good! Ally products arrived on time, I could track my order after receiving email from beauty bay with the link. Products were nicely packed and all in tact. So no regrets at all. I would recommend."
"Ordered for the first time, package never arrived so they wanted to refund it instead of sending a new package. Very dissapointing."
"Brilliant service, good prices and speedy delivery !"
"Poor all round! Bought something and they wouldn’t accept a refund! Even though I have a right to a refund they still denied. Go elsewhere !"
"Just a poor poor poor service. Why does this company not have live agents that you can speak to on the phone ???? Probably because they are a rogue company that don't want to be held accountable for anything . They send an email from a random person called Tanith where is the voice or face to this this person could a convicted peadophile for all I know I think they should at least one person on the phone the customer service is ridiculous. The company they use to deliver their parcels hermes their drivers are known to be dodgy and corrupt! Lucky I paid through PayPal they filed an insurance claim against this lame company and I got my money back thanks to PayPal. This is a dodgy business run in someone backyard in Manchester I would strongly advise to not use this worthless company at all!"
Beauty Bay is rated 2.70 based on 201 reviews