Beauty Bay Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay

How would you rate Beauty Bay ?

"Did not return the money!!! When I placed the order, the payment to them was registered immediately. The product did not come to me, if it was delivered to me, they decided to return my money, but they did not get to my account on 30.05.2018. Unreliable!!! I work for this money, and they steal them!!!"
"Beauty Bay is one of my all time favourite websites. Delivery is super quick, packaging is top notch, products are always in good condition. Overall, everything is perfect. I can't stop shopping from there :)."
"I didn't even want to give a 1star to be honest! This whole system is a complete joke! Paid extra for next day delivery as it was a gift, got the wrong items so had to go a find a replacement gift and I've been waiting 7 days for a return authorisation code or something so I can send the items back!! All this is such an inconvenience!! Oh and the fact you can't actually speak to a human being, it's all computers and emails???? And the 'people' on the live chat, are rude and very unhelpful!! All this makes me very dubious... appalling service by all concerned will NEVER shop here again! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!xx"
"Amazing product range love it"
"Sent out my order without a street address and said it was with Courier the parcel went missing took a whole week of my emailing to trace for it to go missing will not use again."
Sarafina Roberts
Unverified Reviewer
"Appalling customer service. Slow customer service. I was sent the incorrect items. Despite Beauty Bay having evidence of my original order on my account (Items I ordered & was expecting), and having evidence of the dispatch note (incorrect items listed & picked), they had the cheek to ask for pictures of the incorrect items to be sent. I sent a picture of one of the incorrect items and they are insisting a further picture of both items!. I cannot be bothered with them anymore and will not use them again."
"The delivery was very cheap and came within two days of ordering! Super pleased I found a discount code. Love the ordinary brand and will be shopping there again."
Hana Kosar
"Very happy I love the deals they get"
"Rude, unhelpful customer service."
"Ordered a small item, Jeffree Star liquid lipstick. Absolutely love it, the parcel arrived the next day (on a Sunday!) instead of 3 days later as expected."
"Poor customer service. You need to be very very active to get your message delivered to them and eventually cannot honor their own offer.."
Megan
"Products always come well packaged so don't get damaged in transit. Postage is a bit iffy. A few times I'll ask for next day and receive it 3-4 says later but I think thats to the courier service they use"
"Stole my money, stupid customer service, don't reply to my emails, still haven't got a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not recommend. :("
"Customer service a total joke. Returned two products and have only received a partial refund. Have been going back and forth with customer services for over a week now to get this resolved and have neither the time nor the inclination to carry on doing so. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY."
"I filled out my beauty profile, stating that I preferred make up products, the whole time I received maybe 4/5 makeup products which was around 9 months. There was so many hair products that just if not my thing at all (as stated in my beauty profile). I feel the glossy box (the same price) is so much more worth the money, getting full palettes etc. I also really don't understand the whole 'personalized to your taste box' as when you search on Instagram everyone gets pretty much the same items. It's a shame that I've had to leave Birchbox as I love the idea, and I have kept it going for so long hoping that the products would change, but it's just are not worth the money."
"Great range of products and for great prices too. Regular shopper. Love their weekly offers."
Cheyanne
"I love purchasing from Beauty Bay! They have a fantastic range of beauty products that are affordable and great quality! My Morphe palettes are by far my favourite and most used purchase!"
Jasmine
"I really like this site i order all my makeup from here especially my morphe eyeshadows"
Beauty Bay is rated 2.79 based on 99 reviews