Beauty Bay Reviews

Beauty Bay have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

42% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
8PM
8PM
Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate Beauty Bay ?

"Awful customer service and quite frankly rude tbh. Doesn’t care about customers or keeping them happy. They false advertise some products! Stay clear."
"Incompetent customer service! Do not order from this site!"
"Twice I have ordered from this company and twice they have sent it to the incorrect address. They claim this is my error, but it isn't. I asked them to change the address after I saw the error and they said it was too late to change the address, even though there was still 6 days before delivery. There was obviously more they could have done to help me, but they have done the very least they could and are more than happy to watch a paying customer loose out whilst they sit back and do nothing. I am now out of pocket and don't have the items I paid for. The customer service is disgusting, they just reply to you with templates. I have wasted a lot of time, and energy and I honestly advise you to stay well clear, they don't have any respect for their paying customers and will happily take your money whilst knowing you haven't received your order. I don't take lightly leaving bad reviews, but I gave Beauty Bay several chances to make things right and all they could do was reply to me with template emails that didn't have any relation to my email. Currently seeking legal advise."
"The delivery was extra fast and the product is absolutely amazing. I read about the palette before purchasing it and beauty bay did not fail to deliver the quality and finish of this product. The pigments are actually better than some high end eyeshadows that I have, can’t wait to buy the other 2 pallets 😊ThankYou"
"I gave 3* though i wasn't able to purchase anything from Beauty Bay so far. I would love to, thank there are a lot of great brands and quality products to choose from. Unfortunately i can't purchase anything because they don't accept PayPal. I'm so sad and disappointed about it, thank i would definitely love, love to purchase cosmetics from Beauty Bay."
"steer clear!!! Very very bad customer service, it’s just non existent, an automated email will tell you they are busy and will reply within 48hours!! I haven’t received anything back at all and I since have sent a few and as for their next day delivery, do not spend the extra money on it as it took 5 days for mine after paying for it as I wanted the stuff for the next day!!! Never had problems like this before so therefore will not be using this site in future"
"Hi, So I send an order, they accepted the payment and received the order confirmation. After they charged the credit card, they canceled the order because the credit card "failed their security checks". Security checks performed after the card was charged ... wierd. They asked me to allow them 3 to 5 working days for refund. After 5 working days I didn't see the refund in my credit card I asked them to make the payment ASAP, with no answer. I've contacted them on Facebook and asked them to refund or dispatch the order. I actually needed those items. They asked me to allow them 5-10 working days for refund because they canceled the order. So my money is blocked and the order has been canceled. And I still have to wait more for the money - if I'll ever get it, that is. This is bad customer service, poor management and security check. They acted unprofessional and they don't respect their clients. If they had better credit card security check, my credit card would have been rejected when I've tried to place the order not after charging the card. I lost precious time and money ordering on beautybay.com I do not recommend."
"Ordered some face masks from here in the sale. Delivery was quick and the items were packaged well. Would recommend as prices are really good"
"Did not return the money!!! When I placed the order, the payment to them was registered immediately. The product did not come to me, if it was delivered to me, they decided to return my money, but they did not get to my account on 30.05.2018. Unreliable!!! I work for this money, and they steal them!!!"
"Beauty Bay is one of my all time favourite websites. Delivery is super quick, packaging is top notch, products are always in good condition. Overall, everything is perfect. I can't stop shopping from there :)."
"I didn't even want to give a 1star to be honest! This whole system is a complete joke! Paid extra for next day delivery as it was a gift, got the wrong items so had to go a find a replacement gift and I've been waiting 7 days for a return authorisation code or something so I can send the items back!! All this is such an inconvenience!! Oh and the fact you can't actually speak to a human being, it's all computers and emails???? And the 'people' on the live chat, are rude and very unhelpful!! All this makes me very dubious... appalling service by all concerned will NEVER shop here again! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!xx"
"Amazing product range love it"
"Sent out my order without a street address and said it was with Courier the parcel went missing took a whole week of my emailing to trace for it to go missing will not use again."
"Appalling customer service. Slow customer service. I was sent the incorrect items. Despite Beauty Bay having evidence of my original order on my account (Items I ordered & was expecting), and having evidence of the dispatch note (incorrect items listed & picked), they had the cheek to ask for pictures of the incorrect items to be sent. I sent a picture of one of the incorrect items and they are insisting a further picture of both items!. I cannot be bothered with them anymore and will not use them again."
"The delivery was very cheap and came within two days of ordering! Super pleased I found a discount code. Love the ordinary brand and will be shopping there again."
"Very happy I love the deals they get"
"Rude, unhelpful customer service."
"Ordered a small item, Jeffree Star liquid lipstick. Absolutely love it, the parcel arrived the next day (on a Sunday!) instead of 3 days later as expected."
"Poor customer service. You need to be very very active to get your message delivered to them and eventually cannot honor their own offer.."
Beauty Bay is rated 2.75 based on 107 reviews