Beauty Bay Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Beauty Bay deliver?

How can I contact Beauty Bay?

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Make-Up
Hair&body

Tell us how Beauty Bay made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"This company - if it is at all a company - must have about the crappiest customer service in the world. Ordered a package on November 23, and today, 19/12 it's still not here, and most likely never will. Mailing them only results in non-constructive, not-helping-at-all standard copy-paste responses, which don't lead to any solutions at all. They keep saying I need to wait until 21/12 before they will even START to investigate this issue. Of course, that offers no guarantee any solution will come up. I needed this package as a birthday party that was yesterday. Of course, my package was not here. They promise 7-10 day delivery. "never delivery" sounds more like it. I tried calling them, got through to the switchboard, only to hear that customer services "does not have a direct phoneline". I mean, what kind of customer services department does not have a landline???!!! If all the rest wasn't already suspicious, this most certainly is!!! I would advise everybody to stay as far away from them as possible. And to spread the word so we can protect others. This company cannot be trusted!!!!"
Are you Beauty Bay? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Beauty Bay receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"All the produce comes from CHINA...That is when it does arrive. This is no doubt why it takes so long to come...they try to fool people its in the UK by putting the uk flag on. Poor quality products."
"The parcel never arrived (I placed the order nearly a month ago), the customer service is nowhere to be found. I sent three emails, I still have not gotten any reply."
"If you would like your package to never arrive, receive half-answers with no solutions but "keep an eye on your tracking" and waste your time and money, then sure, try BeautyBay."
"After their delivery service lost my parcel. Messed me around in live chat for 5 days. And me emailing them constantly it took for me to leave a honest bad review before I got any where. Unfortunately they have not went through with the promise they made to honour my previous price I paid for my goods. I ordered a item in the 30% the item was lost I asked them just to replace. I was told that I had to reorder at full price and they would refund me the difference. After I sent them the email confirming the dispatch of the item. Its now been 5 days since that original email I have the item but not my partial refund. I've bought loads from this company over the last year but how I have been treated and lied to. I will be shopping else where. Beauty bay you have let you standard's drop......"
"Bought of this company for my daughter for Christmas. First of order was not delivered by the courier they use Fastway. There is no customer service contact number so that tells you a lot rite away. So finally after 9 days I get in contact threw email to be told I have to wait another 3-5 days for them to investigate. So after 3 days they get back to me saying a full refund would be given and that they where sorry lol. I replied saying I would like the order not the refund as I got my stuff in there sale to be told they can only offer a refund and I would have to reorder again at full price!!! So I accept refund as I wanted noting more to do with this company and after 8 days I got a refund of £92.82 but I payed £110.45 lol. I sent an email to there customer services but that was only 4 days ago which is not long in there standards."
"It's taken over 2 weeks for my delivery. I ordered on the 22nd of November and I still haven't received anything."
"Made an order on 23/11 and it got dispatched 29/11. Hermes tracking showed as they hadn't received it yet so i contacted Beauty Bay through twitter who said its fine it should be dispatched within next two days. Waited a few days and contacted them again to be told my products had been lost in transit and they would issue a refund within 3-5 working days. I understand things happen however they have not emailed me about the refund, was unhappy it was me chasing up on my order, and the products are out of stock. I told them this and all the replied was "as previously advised please allow 3-5 working days for a refund." They did not bother to read and respond to my other concerns and were only interested in getting me away with complete rudeness. Ive been out of pocket with no update for 11 days and all im being told (in a competely unprofessional way) is a refund for products that I cant even get now? They need to sort their customer service out completely and Im still waiting on a email about my refund."
"I ordered items 3 weeks in advance for a party and of course it still hasn't arrived. I selected the Tracking option yet can't track it on their link, international tracking link or my local postal service link. No response given by Beauty Bay. Never will I purchase again from this site and I would definitely go to a more reputable site next time. Scam scam scam."
"Order from this site a few times, first time review, there's no customer service in for queries. They use Hermes, who would sign off your delivery as delivered and you have not received it. Not a very good service I will not order from them again"
"The premise is good however they are unable to live up to promises. Customer Services is appalling, they never reply to emails and if they do they are full of excuses for not dispatching goods. The prices are not worth the time and effort of chasing orders and emailing about when goods will be dispatched and delivered. Very disappointed first time customer"
"Quick delivery and well packaged."
"The service of beauty bay is great. I have got an incomplete order and in the time of one day the money was back on my acount."
"I've had nothing but excellent service from Beauty Bay. They offer free and very fast delivery, items are packaged well, and the one time I returned an item was seamless and very efficient. They aren't great at answering queries on their social media, but overall I think they're fantastic."
"Hopeless, avoid!"
"Used to be great, but very disappointing service now"
"Awful customer service and quite frankly rude tbh. Doesn’t care about customers or keeping them happy. They false advertise some products! Stay clear."
"Incompetent customer service! Do not order from this site!"
"Twice I have ordered from this company and twice they have sent it to the incorrect address. They claim this is my error, but it isn't. I asked them to change the address after I saw the error and they said it was too late to change the address, even though there was still 6 days before delivery. There was obviously more they could have done to help me, but they have done the very least they could and are more than happy to watch a paying customer loose out whilst they sit back and do nothing. I am now out of pocket and don't have the items I paid for. The customer service is disgusting, they just reply to you with templates. I have wasted a lot of time, and energy and I honestly advise you to stay well clear, they don't have any respect for their paying customers and will happily take your money whilst knowing you haven't received your order. I don't take lightly leaving bad reviews, but I gave Beauty Bay several chances to make things right and all they could do was reply to me with template emails that didn't have any relation to my email. Currently seeking legal advise."
"The delivery was extra fast and the product is absolutely amazing. I read about the palette before purchasing it and beauty bay did not fail to deliver the quality and finish of this product. The pigments are actually better than some high end eyeshadows that I have, can’t wait to buy the other 2 pallets 😊ThankYou"
Beauty Bay is rated 2.62 based on 123 reviews