Beauty Bay Reviews

45% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
11PM
11PM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Great service. Huge selection of Jeffree Star lipsticks which makes me very happy and they also have a points system where you can win free items! I’ve just won a 9 colour eyeshadow pallet worth £8. Definitely My favourite beauty store. Don’t understand how they’re ratings are so low on here? Also fast delivery"
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I never received my package and CS just tells you it is under investigation with the courier when I asked for a ticket or proof of investigation they said they can't provide one. I asked for a refund and they refused. Beauty Bay is not reliable. They will take your money! Do not order!"
"I've been waiting for a delivery I made on next day delivery for over a week now. Not impressed at all, the customer services team are extremely unhelpful even though I've shown them proof from the courier that the parcel is lost and especially as there is no number to call and I can only email and wait for a reply."
"My order was dispatched on 23rd of March, according to their website shipping time for tracked delivery should be 8-12 working days after dispatch. It's been over 3 weeks since I placed my order now, no news about it. I contacted customer service, they seem unwilling to help or tell me any information about my order (where is it? will I recieve it at all? is there some compensation for such a long delay?). Now I just want my money back, but beauty bay doesn't want to do that either. I'm very disappointed in their customer service and delivery service, wouldn't recommend :("
"Was supposed to receive order 6 days ago still nothing. Beauty bay customer service take several days to respond each time, still waiting for a refund absolutely ridiculous. There delivery company choice and customer service really let them down."
"I absolutely love beautybay for all my beauty product needs it's a one stop shop I must receive items from beautybay on a weekly basis. Beautybay have their own line now which I love there eyeshadows. I love the fact that you have all the brands together. It's easy to look for what you want whether you're wanting something affordable or a little more pricey. I've highly recommended beautybay to many of my friends family and supporters"
"Well, despite my previous review my parcel has finally arrived, intact and there are no issues with the products, praise be!!! Such a shame that Beauty Bay have such awful negative reviews, they need to sort out all of the issues if they want to keep trading, prices are excellent but that's not enough!"
"Masquerading as efficient, disappointing to say the least, my parcel has sat at international hub for 5 days, they say 3/5 days for delivery, huge joke!!!!! My order was placed on the 12th and still hasn't arrived..... we can put a man on the moon but BeautyBay can't organise their couriers it seems, First, last and only order I will make with them, sadly!"
"Last time I left 1 star by mistake, I was supposed to leave 5 stars as their service is brilliant and I’ve never had any problems at all."
"I used to really love this website but it’s gotten worse. This is second time in the row where my parcel hasn’t been delivered. I pay so much and buy so much in bulk usually but I never seem to receive the product. Reaching customer service takes longer than usual. You can’t call or there isn’t a weblink where you can have a chat. You have to rely on traditional means of “sending an email” and even after that the customer service is poor. It does the whole blaming game and never takes any responsibility. I’m definitely not going to shop from beauty bay again."
"no… Unable to deliver to an address with no actual reason why plus items I have ordered from beauty bay have arrived there before. When contacting Hermes, they tell you to contact Beaty Bay who have been no help at all. No telephone number to call and I have not had a reply to my query since Thursday morning. The items were needed by this weekend as a birthday present and now the time has passed. I have no idea what is happening with my order as nobody replies to my emails. I will certainly not be ordering form this company again."
"Fast, free shipping. Fantastic products at great prices"
"The worst possible online shopping website. I placed an order 2 months ago. Mailed the customer service 17-18 times. They keep sending me the same mail that the courier has been delivered then they said that they are “trying to get in touch with the courier”. It’s been 45 days and they still haven’t got in touch. Is it the 1800s? I’ve begged them to call me as they have no contact number so I can speak to someone about this. Haven’t once got any call and they’re completely non chalant in the emails. I spent $200 and that money’s just gone down the drain. It’s a fake website and they keep pretending with all these fake reviews. It’s a huge scam. If you’re reading this, please do not make the same mistake I made. Find another website."
"Great makeup at great prices. Always delivered on time and well protected packaging. Customer service is outstanding, always easy to contact wether on their own website or Twitter, you’ll revive a response practically immediately and it is always resolved to my satisfaction."
"The slander and bullish customer service this company put on our daughter has caused her to start self harming again after 10 years. She had nothing but problem after problem to which they did not want to resolve. After taking the complaint to Trading Standards, the whole incident which spanned over a month came crashing down. We have to now pick up the pieces of the shattered mental health of our daughter. Although we knew what the company was doing to her, we didn’t realise how bad it was until reading all the messages she’d sent, the 357 screenshots stored on her phone as evidence, to all she received was bullying online in an open forum, via private message online and email. If you wish to protect yourself or your family, then a disagreement with this company isn’t worth the pain and trauma. 10 years of mental health growth and recovery have been flushed down the drain by a 2 month period with BeautyBay employees. We and the family now have to start all over again. Thank you BeautyBay for resetting the hard work not only by our daughter, but her family, doctors, consultants, physchologists, therapists and her long standing partner."
"Very reliable and large selection"
"Non delivery of items, yet claim they are. Pay for next day delivery and the order never delivers next day. Don’t issue refunds immediately. Rude, insensitive, condescending, abusive staff, especially at the weekends. That’s only if you can get them to converse with you. Never have a good array of stock. Cancel legitimate orders because they can without reason. Then refuse to refund your card and tribe points. Worst online retailer of the century award goes to BeautyBay. Never had this much hassle with any other company. BeautyBay is #NOTJeffreeStarSupporterApproved Seriously don’t waste your money with these guys. You’ll end up bald and skint."
"Seriously quick delivery over the Christmas period when I was in desperate need of the products! Loved the beauty bay pallete and am hoping to try the rest of their products. Overall really happy!"
"It has already passed 1 month since I ordered and my order still hasn't arrived, all it says is that the order has been dispatched, but my order still didn't arrive"
Beauty Bay is rated 2.86 based on 168 reviews