Beauty Bay Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay
1 New Reviews Written
2PM
2PM

About Beauty Bay: Beautybay.com stock a wide range of skin care, hair care, make up, fragrances and male grooming products from brands such as Tigi, Bare Escentuals, Wella, GHD< Too Faced, ole Henriksen and more. BeautyBay.com stocks over 7000 beauty products at highly competitive prices for its customers. Our top brands includes Mario Badescu, CARGO Cosmetics, Stila, Warren Tricomi and more.

PO Box 518

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
1 - 2 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Great makeup at great prices. Always delivered on time and well protected packaging. Customer service is outstanding, always easy to contact wether on their own website or Twitter, you’ll revive a response practically immediately and it is always resolved to my satisfaction."
Are you Beauty Bay? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The slander and bullish customer service this company put on our daughter has caused her to start self harming again after 10 years. She had nothing but problem after problem to which they did not want to resolve. After taking the complaint to Trading Standards, the whole incident which spanned over a month came crashing down. We have to now pick up the pieces of the shattered mental health of our daughter. Although we knew what the company was doing to her, we didn’t realise how bad it was until reading all the messages she’d sent, the 357 screenshots stored on her phone as evidence, to all she received was bullying online in an open forum, via private message online and email. If you wish to protect yourself or your family, then a disagreement with this company isn’t worth the pain and trauma. 10 years of mental health growth and recovery have been flushed down the drain by a 2 month period with BeautyBay employees. We and the family now have to start all over again. Thank you BeautyBay for resetting the hard work not only by our daughter, but her family, doctors, consultants, physchologists, therapists and her long standing partner."
"Very reliable and large selection"
"Non delivery of items, yet claim they are. Pay for next day delivery and the order never delivers next day. Don’t issue refunds immediately. Rude, insensitive, condescending, abusive staff, especially at the weekends. That’s only if you can get them to converse with you. Never have a good array of stock. Cancel legitimate orders because they can without reason. Then refuse to refund your card and tribe points. Worst online retailer of the century award goes to BeautyBay. Never had this much hassle with any other company. BeautyBay is #NOTJeffreeStarSupporterApproved Seriously don’t waste your money with these guys. You’ll end up bald and skint."
"Seriously quick delivery over the Christmas period when I was in desperate need of the products! Loved the beauty bay pallete and am hoping to try the rest of their products. Overall really happy!"
"It has already passed 1 month since I ordered and my order still hasn't arrived, all it says is that the order has been dispatched, but my order still didn't arrive"
"This company is hit and miss. 50% of orders are processed and delivered in a reasonable manner. The other 50% of orders either arrive opened, damaged, repackaged by Hermes or not at all. BeautyBay do not respond to any communication when it is of a negative content. If you give them a glowing response, they are all over you like a rash. However, attempting to get refunds for goods & services not provided (fraud) is impossible. So legal action and the fraud team from the bank have to get involved. For makeup of all things, this shouldn't be stressful. There are far more important things going on in the world than BeautyBay and their inability to communicate, and they're shoddy contract with the worse courier service in the UK. Southampton depot for Hermes are renowned for stealing parcels (hence why some arrive opened, bashed and repackaged - the contents obviously aren't of interest to the thief). Why BeautyBay wishes to solely use a company with such bad reputation is beyond us. Or maybe it is because they are trading in the same manner. BeautyBay need to step up their game, trade legally, put their customer service team on training courses, and have a bid manager put out for contracts with reputable trustworthy courier services based in the UK at least. This is not too much to ask, this purely falls under the Consumers Right Act and Trading Standards, something neither company seem capable of doing. The only option to order some of these products is to buy them directly from the US and just realise that we will have to pay Customs & VAT charges. In this day and age you'd think companies would be doing everything they can to be the best they can be. Word of mouth, social media, platforms such as this can be extremely damaging to their reputation, leading to loss in business etc. We don't expect to hear from either company, so the legal road it will be... Our advice, don't use BeautyBay. If you want any products, i.e. Jeffree Star or Anastasia then go via Beautylish.com They absolve the import charge into the shipping cost, and it doesn't come too much."
"This company - if it is at all a company - must have about the crappiest customer service in the world. Ordered a package on November 23, and today, 19/12 it's still not here, and most likely never will. Mailing them only results in non-constructive, not-helping-at-all standard copy-paste responses, which don't lead to any solutions at all. They keep saying I need to wait until 21/12 before they will even START to investigate this issue. Of course, that offers no guarantee any solution will come up. I needed this package as a birthday party that was yesterday. Of course, my package was not here. They promise 7-10 day delivery. "never delivery" sounds more like it. I tried calling them, got through to the switchboard, only to hear that customer services "does not have a direct phoneline". I mean, what kind of customer services department does not have a landline???!!! If all the rest wasn't already suspicious, this most certainly is!!! I would advise everybody to stay as far away from them as possible. And to spread the word so we can protect others. This company cannot be trusted!!!!"
"All the produce comes from CHINA...That is when it does arrive. This is no doubt why it takes so long to come...they try to fool people its in the UK by putting the uk flag on. Poor quality products."
"Awful delivery service ordered something a month ago and being told to wait for it until after Christmas until they look into it"
"The parcel never arrived (I placed the order nearly a month ago), the customer service is nowhere to be found. I sent three emails, I still have not gotten any reply."
"Deliveries are always spot on, have a fantastic wide range of brands and products! Only thing is I wish they would stock colour pop!"
"I've ordered from you 3 and a half weeks ago and still not received my item. Tried to contact you over email and phone call and no response. Managed to get someone to chat to me over Twitter but still no luck in getting my item. So unhappy it's a joke"
"If you would like your package to never arrive, receive half-answers with no solutions but "keep an eye on your tracking" and waste your time and money, then sure, try BeautyBay."
"After their delivery service lost my parcel. Messed me around in live chat for 5 days. And me emailing them constantly it took for me to leave a honest bad review before I got any where. Unfortunately they have not went through with the promise they made to honour my previous price I paid for my goods. I ordered a item in the 30% the item was lost I asked them just to replace. I was told that I had to reorder at full price and they would refund me the difference. After I sent them the email confirming the dispatch of the item. Its now been 5 days since that original email I have the item but not my partial refund. I've bought loads from this company over the last year but how I have been treated and lied to. I will be shopping else where. Beauty bay you have let you standard's drop......"
"Bought of this company for my daughter for Christmas. First of order was not delivered by the courier they use Fastway. There is no customer service contact number so that tells you a lot rite away. So finally after 9 days I get in contact threw email to be told I have to wait another 3-5 days for them to investigate. So after 3 days they get back to me saying a full refund would be given and that they where sorry lol. I replied saying I would like the order not the refund as I got my stuff in there sale to be told they can only offer a refund and I would have to reorder again at full price!!! So I accept refund as I wanted noting more to do with this company and after 8 days I got a refund of £92.82 but I payed £110.45 lol. I sent an email to there customer services but that was only 4 days ago which is not long in there standards."
"It's taken over 2 weeks for my delivery. I ordered on the 22nd of November and I still haven't received anything."
"Made an order on 23/11 and it got dispatched 29/11. Hermes tracking showed as they hadn't received it yet so i contacted Beauty Bay through twitter who said its fine it should be dispatched within next two days. Waited a few days and contacted them again to be told my products had been lost in transit and they would issue a refund within 3-5 working days. I understand things happen however they have not emailed me about the refund, was unhappy it was me chasing up on my order, and the products are out of stock. I told them this and all the replied was "as previously advised please allow 3-5 working days for a refund." They did not bother to read and respond to my other concerns and were only interested in getting me away with complete rudeness. Ive been out of pocket with no update for 11 days and all im being told (in a competely unprofessional way) is a refund for products that I cant even get now? They need to sort their customer service out completely and Im still waiting on a email about my refund."
"I ordered items 3 weeks in advance for a party and of course it still hasn't arrived. I selected the Tracking option yet can't track it on their link, international tracking link or my local postal service link. No response given by Beauty Bay. Never will I purchase again from this site and I would definitely go to a more reputable site next time. Scam scam scam."
"Terrible customer service. Double charged me for my order and sent it twice. I sent the ideas back 3 weeks ago and still waiting for a refund. Don't respond to emails either."
Beauty Bay is rated 2.89 based on 154 reviews