Beauty Bay Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Beauty Bay

How would you rate Beauty Bay?

90 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Hana Kosar
Very happy I love the deals they get

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Beauty Bay in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hana Kosar
"Very happy I love the deals they get"
"Rude, unhelpful customer service."
"Ordered a small item, Jeffree Star liquid lipstick. Absolutely love it, the parcel arrived the next day (on a Sunday!) instead of 3 days later as expected."
"Poor customer service. You need to be very very active to get your message delivered to them and eventually cannot honor their own offer.."
Megan
"Products always come well packaged so don't get damaged in transit. Postage is a bit iffy. A few times I'll ask for next day and receive it 3-4 says later but I think thats to the courier service they use"
"Stole my money, stupid customer service, don't reply to my emails, still haven't got a refund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not recommend. :("
"Customer service a total joke. Returned two products and have only received a partial refund. Have been going back and forth with customer services for over a week now to get this resolved and have neither the time nor the inclination to carry on doing so. PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY."
"I filled out my beauty profile, stating that I preferred make up products, the whole time I received maybe 4/5 makeup products which was around 9 months. There was so many hair products that just if not my thing at all (as stated in my beauty profile). I feel the glossy box (the same price) is so much more worth the money, getting full palettes etc. I also really don't understand the whole 'personalized to your taste box' as when you search on Instagram everyone gets pretty much the same items. It's a shame that I've had to leave Birchbox as I love the idea, and I have kept it going for so long hoping that the products would change, but it's just are not worth the money."
"Great range of products and for great prices too. Regular shopper. Love their weekly offers."
Cheyanne
"I love purchasing from Beauty Bay! They have a fantastic range of beauty products that are affordable and great quality! My Morphe palettes are by far my favourite and most used purchase!"
Jasmine
"I really like this site i order all my makeup from here especially my morphe eyeshadows"
Ashton Walden
"Used many times! Orders are always dispatched very quickly and packed very well!"
"Dreadfull service. Ordered two items and supplied one with the other being neither supplied or refunded. I have requested a refund seven times now and have been told that the accounts dept are processing. Four weeks later still no refund and i have had to open a paypal dispute. Just not worth the hastle.. shop elsewhere."
Elaine Hollins
Verified Reviewer
"My order took about 4 weeks to arrive. I'm surprised I even got my order, honestly. Their customer service is absolute garbage and I can only assume that their ratings on trustpilot are fake."
"Awful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!placed an order end of nov. as a Christmas gift. they said it was dispatched but end of Jan now and no sign customer service????????? joke stay well away."
Jean
"Fantastic quick delivery, free if you spend over £15, which is easy to spend nowadays. The items I got came beautifully boxed, they were well wrapped and secure. Would definitely buy here again."
"Absolutely discussed!!! I never received the palette!! They said it had been delivered and received; it hadn't!! What a pack of lies!! Absolute joke!! I will NEVER shop with this company again!!! I waited ages for a refund!! There is no custumer service person you can speak to on the phone, the number on the site goes through to the marketing department, the girl on the line was rude and useless!!! could only type to someone via live chat. Which took forever for my case to be resolved!!"
"Long story short every order I have from them is either wrong or damaged. I email them, DM them on twitter and get ignored. I sent the orders back with trackable shipping (which paypal told me to do) they still ignored me so paypal refunded me. I have had an email today from Hannah from Beauty Bay's "Customer Service" team who has said sent me a vile, threatening email claiming that they never received goods back. Good job I sent the goods back via recorded delivery. Will never use again!"
Beauty Bay is rated 2.74 based on 91 reviews