Beautizone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beautizone
Read Beautizone Reviews

About Beautizone:

We are an Online Hair and Beauty products store offering wide range of Hair Care and Skin Care Products, Hair Extensions, Wigs, and Hair Accessories.

2086408595

Support@beautizone.co.uk

1A Langdale Parade,, Upper Green East, Mitcham

Tell us how Beautizone made you happy
Good delivery services
It was my first time ordering from this shop online and they are simply the best. Delivery was supper fast and it was packaged very well. This shop is definitely going to be my go to shop when it come to cosmetics for my self and my baby. Thank you 😊
Good service fast despatch and delivery product tightly wrap.
I received Fast delivery and good quality products
Shipping was very fast and packaging was very good, delivery on time, thanks.
Always a fast dispatch, friendly & professional
Very good service. Quick delivery. Easy to use website. Customer service very good
Great product selection. Reasonable pricing. Delivered quickly.
Quick shipping to Australia. Items well packaged with no damage or leakage.
My orders are always well packed and delivered quickly.
Very good service my go to site for certain products
I enjoyed using this website very much.My order was delivered earlier than expected and it keeps you up to date on your order and when to expect it which is amazing.
I don't have anything to say rather than Beautizone is the best, i am so happy that i got to know beautizone. Love you from the depth of my heart.
Found all products I wanted in one place very good prices. Prompt dispatch and quick delivery I received my products early. I will definitely buy from them.
Service is top notch Delivery was prompt and products came in perfect condition with quality
Fast delivery, good quality products ! Will definitely order again
I LOVE this site, super fast shipping, my order came within two days. Everything was top quality and packaged great. Even some extra little samples which was a lovely surprise. Defo recommend
Fast delivery and products always as described!
Very good
I am not happy with the product - The Carrot Glow Intense Toning Treatment Cream, when I open the tube and the cream is too loose like a running liquid. I've been using this product for six months and the cream is not meant to be loose like running liquid. So I'm not going to buy from Beautizone next time.
Beautizone is rated 4.79 based on 545 reviews