Beautizone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beautizone
Read Beautizone Reviews

About Beautizone:

We are an Online Hair and Beauty products store offering wide range of Hair Care and Skin Care Products, Hair Extensions, Wigs, and Hair Accessories.

2086408595

Support@beautizone.co.uk

1A Langdale Parade,, Upper Green East, Mitcham

Tell us how Beautizone made you happy
Ordered products on a saturday and recieved them by Tuesday! Super fast delivery, and products in excellent condition! Will definately use this service more often considering its swift and convenient shopping experience!
I didn't know if I would like the locs but once I got them done I just love them. I think the older they get the more I like the look
The cream is smooth and excellent.
Easy and very quick delivery☺️☺️
Fast delivery, nice customer service
Fast delivery and great products. Purchase thier expression pre plucked braid. I've ordered braids before but this one was lit and great for the price....the supplier also emailed to show his appreciation for my purchase....will buy again
The product I buy from ur company was OK and delivery was on time as said.
Arrived on time. Items as described. Very pleased with the service.
Will order again if the cream works on my skin.Good customer service
Very good and efficient
Well packaged, ordered today delivered the following day.
Brand new and just what i ordered!
Very quick delivery.All items accounted for and exactly what I ordered.Items came very quickly via royal mail.Would defo order again
Good communication Products are exactly as advertised ☺️👍
A good range of products, really quick delivery. A shame that you only find out which items are out of stock when the delivery arrives, especially considering the amount of emails confirming the order is placed and sent.
Great products. Fast delivery.
I received my order on time
everything came at one time and well packaged ensuring that nothing was broken at all. would definitely by from here again
Arrived as described.
Good customer service, got wat I wanted and my item came came right on time. Love it thanks
Beautizone is rated 4.80 based on 491 reviews