Beautizone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beautizone
Read Beautizone Reviews

About Beautizone:

We are an Online Hair and Beauty products store offering wide range of Hair Care and Skin Care Products, Hair Extensions, Wigs, and Hair Accessories.

2086408595

Support@beautizone.co.uk

1A Langdale Parade,, Upper Green East, Mitcham

Tell us how Beautizone made you happy
Good service, quick delivery
Good communication. Fast delivery. Tracking number available.Updates available. Products as described. Thank you BEAUTUZONE
Beautizone 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
1st time I have used beautizone - and I must say I am impressed with both the service and the products. Well done!!!!
loads of products great value for money.
Delivery was fast but so disappointed I received an a expired cream now got rashes all over my face,
Could not recommend highly enough, went above and beyond to answer my query
I love this store it has good quality items for a price you won’t get anywhere else I recommend 100% and I will keep buying from this store❤️
Lovely product it’s gentle on my natural hair.
Great products, great prices, speedy delivery and professional & polite correspondence.
This is the second time I've ordered from beautizone and I was not disappointed! My items arrived very quickly after ordering and communication is really good. Happy customer!
Ordered products on a saturday and recieved them by Tuesday! Super fast delivery, and products in excellent condition! Will definately use this service more often considering its swift and convenient shopping experience!
I didn't know if I would like the locs but once I got them done I just love them. I think the older they get the more I like the look
Excellent service and communication, also excellent product, thus 2nd purchase, highly recommended.
Excellent company- exactly as described and arrived super quick cos DPD … good selection of Afro hair care and I found the prices are cheaper than most bigger competitors on most products I purchased passion twist hair and some hair care products both great
Delivered in quick time. Conditioner has done wonders for my over coloured, very damaged hair. This was my last resort before chopping it off. Thank you
Great prices and selection, personal feeling interactions with the seller and arrived beautifully wrapped in a great time via Royal Mail. Couldn't ask for more, thank you very much!
Very reliable
Product came earlier than expected and was exactly as described.
My items arrived very fast and I received a thank you email separate from my confirmation email which was a nice gesture. I will be definitely ordering from Beautizone again.
The cream is smooth and excellent.
Beautizone is rated 4.80 based on 491 reviews