Beautizone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beautizone
Read Beautizone Reviews

About Beautizone:

We are an Online Hair and Beauty products store offering wide range of Hair Care and Skin Care Products, Hair Extensions, Wigs, and Hair Accessories.

2086408595

Support@beautizone.co.uk

1A Langdale Parade,, Upper Green East, Mitcham

Tell us how Beautizone made you happy
It was fast, effectiont as said for delivery and the product was exactly the same as advertised.
I already notified Farhan that a consignment scheduled for delivery never arrived. Royal mail were negligent because they delivered to the wrong address. What course of action do I need to take to remedy my transaction? Any assistance you can recommend would be appreciated. Yours sincerely Olive Warwick
Easy and very quick delivery☺️☺️
Great service..
Fast shipping good communication variety of options. PRODUCTS ORIGINAL
Great price, great service. Ordered twice now, and both times orders have come when said. Lovely customer service team, so friendly! Would definitely recommend!
Great quality hair products and affordable. Would order again
Had a really good experience with Beautizone Has a wide range of products to choose from at good prices. Beats Amazon any day of the week.
Very pleased with my purchase that came quickly & efficiently. I will definitely be using them again
I love it and you guys are loyal to your customer shipping on time xx
Very happy with the service provided. I ordered mittens on Saturday and received them on Tuesday!! Amazing service. I was also sent a personalised email from the owner thanking me for my purchase! Overall amazing service and customer service!!! The seller also made sure to tape down the lid of my mouse to prevent any spillage.
Great service and really fast delivery. My products were packaged so carefully too. There’s such a huge range of products on the website which is so helpful for someone like me without an afro hair shop nearby. Will definitely be buying from here again and can’t recommend it enough!
My order came in great condition and the products used were great. I’ll order from here again!
Excellent and personal customer service along with prompt, well-packaged delivery. Definitely recommended!
Excellent fast service and well packaged. I live in a part of the U.K. where they don’t sell afro hair products so it’s nice to find this shop online, especially during lockdown, where I can get everything I need. Thank you.
Fast delivery, nice customer service
Products came on time and well packed. Very satisfied!
Amazing service, great discount available of 10%. Delivery was fast and reliable as I could track my package, I made an order on a Wednesday and it had been delivered on the Saturday despite bank holiday! Super impressed and will now be using Beautizone instead of my usual shop. Couldn’t recommend more! Service from start to finish was great.
Really good products! Came very quickly with accurate tracking in 4 days and packaged nicely. Would 100% recommend!
Nice quality hair