Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde Reviews

support@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Very efficient service from ordering it online to delivery a couple of days later, product was very good, can’t fault Beaumonde for good and reliable customer service.
Love my glam cosmetic organiser, it’s a good size, was a good price and looks fab in my en-suite!
Beaumonde 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
I was looking for something in gold and had found a good selection. I particularly like the way the item was displayed (and I've been trying to emulate with the same silk flower). The service was prompt.
(Head Office) -
Great range of beautiful products. Well priced with great customer service.
Im happy with the service delivery is on time. Im so delighted with the vase that I bought , I also got good comments from my friends when they saw my post in FB. Im very pleased. Happy customer here.
Beaumonde 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
The website was easy to use and had a good selection of items. The Bloomingville Isnel throw I ordered for a birthday present arrived very quickly and was a gorgeous weighty throw, not thin as you would expect. It’s a great size plus very reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend not only the throw but Beaumonde.
Just so lovely, good fe to it and so trendy, friends have commented on how good it looks to good to use ha ha
Great choice and really good value for money. Bought a mini chocolate fondue set, which was much cheaper than on other sites, and a beautiful black and cream recycled throw. Look fabulous in my minicamper! Fondue set easy to use and great fun for the grandchildren. Definitely recommend.
Love my beautiful clock. Service is fantastic, brilliant communication. I will recommend this company to all I know xx
Easy to navigate with great products and customer service that will do follow-ups to ensure you’re totally happy with the product and the services they provided.
Beaumonde 5 star review on 17th May 2021 Beaumonde 5 star review on 17th May 2021 Beaumonde 5 star review on 17th May 2021
(Head Office) -
Brilliant product which was well received! Delivery time was fantastic and very prompt!
(Head Office) -
Nice little decorations . Not used yet but will look pretty on wall. Dont know what I expected but am happy with them
(Head Office) -
Your customer service on-line was excellent. My butter dish was a little small although you did advertise the size. It is really cute and it’s on display in my kitchen.
Beaumonde 5 star review on 16th May 2021
Brilliant service from start to finish ! Bought for my Son's Girlfriend as a Birthday present. She absolutely loves it. Great quality item, will definitely be visiting website again!
(Head Office) -
nice frame delivered promptly No problems
(Head Office) -
Very quick delivery and item well packaged. Nice touch to send a separate thank you email for placing the order. Very pleased with the clock. Would not hesitate to purchase from the website in the future.
Item was as ordered, delivered promptly within promised timescale and well packaged. Can’t fault the service. Will definitely use them again.
Absolutely LOVED the products I got from Beaumonde (throws and a wall clock) - great quality and price. Their customer service was warm and friendly too!
Excellent product just what I wanted, good price and delivery. Highly recommend.
Delighted with my items which arrived the next day. A pleasure shopping here.
Beaumonde is rated 4.92 based on 1,565 reviews