Beaumonde Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beaumonde
Read Beaumonde  Reviews

01202707770

hello@beaumonde.co.uk

Tell us how Beaumonde made you happy
Everything was superb, customer Service and shipping very fast. Thank you
Our order was dealt with and delivered very well. No complaints at all.
I was kept informed on the status of my delivery. My 3 bus are beautiful and much better quality than I was eschewing for the price. I'll definitely be ordering more.
I recently ordered a Nordic firepit from Beaumonde. The product is great, it arrived really quickly and the lady from Beaumonde sent me a very personalised email thanking me for my purchase.
I would definitely use Beaumonde again and would recommend them to others.
Gorgeous and well made products and excellent customer service, will be using again!
Excellent service. Took bit longer than expectedbut, hey ho, thats the virus fault not yours. It was a gift for my daughter in law and she was over the moon with it. Many thanks Margaret Nelson
Very efficient , superb website and products offered
Just adorable😊🙏🏼
(Poole) -
I loved these little humming bird that adhere to the wall. They are so effective and such good value. The product arrived very fast and the company sent me a personal email thanking for my custom which was a very nice touch.
Excellent quality items and great customer service. Would highly recommend. Thank you!
Love love love! Such a funky site, friends have all commented on vase they love it
Beaumonde  5 star review on 28th November 2020
(Poole) -
Excellent service. Excellent products, and one in the face of Amazon!
Beaumonde, made shopping for Christmas decoration this year effortless. After placing my order On their easy to use website I received a personal email from Charlotte thanking me for shopping with Beaumonde. I lovely little touch that made me feel that I was buying from someone who cared. Fantastic shop, efficient and fast service with a personal touch. I can’t recommend them enough!
Great product, fast delivery
Excellent products and smooth processes thanks
Lovely vase. Quick delivery and really well packaged.
I am delighted with my brass hanging plant pot. It arrived within a couple of days of my order and was beautifully packaged.
(Poole) -
Ordered a gorgeous throw , which arrived super fast at an amazing price , will definitely be ordering more from Beaumonde
Beaumonde  5 star review on 26th November 2020
(Poole) -
Very pleased with my purchase which is present for my daughter in law.
Arrived quickly and very well packed.
Beaumonde is rated 4.94 based on 1,064 reviews